S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Igadevil, Jun 4, 2013.

1. goldlantern

goldlantern New Member

Cyclone Joker really does need a renewal. I absolutely HATED that hip/thigh mold affecting poseability. Sadly, though, it won't make a difference for my pure Kamen Rider Cyclone.

2. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Tbh, I am actually excited for Megarangers. I was always in love with their designs and their weapons. And the Nejirangers/Psycho Rangers? These would be perfect for Bluefin to release.

3. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

I might be interested, but I would need a guarantee that they are going to release the entire team first.

4. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

Courtesy of SHFindo:
    [​IMG]

5. Clocktower

Clocktower Member

You'll never get that guarantee. Even if they display them all prior to release, they won't follow through with releasing everything if the sales are bad like they were with other teams.

Your best bet is that Bluefin has managed to convince Bandai that there's a US market outside of MMPR and these are being done to test whether or not the fans will actually follow through (Megaranger was the top of the US polls, right?) I'd still say the Nejirangers are pretty unlikely even if these guys do well though. And would you really want them to spend 6-12 months releasing all of those instead of other new Sentai teams or (dare I say it) finishing the incomplete teams?

6. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

Considering that he's pinned as a web-exclusive, I doubt Bandai is intending him for japanese audiences as much as english-speaking audiences (Kibaranger, anyone?), there's no way Bluefin isn't responsible for this. Still, that doesn't make completing this team any more likely (though lines Bluefin releases do tend to get at least pretty close to complete, like Hurricanger and Boukenger).

7. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Of course I would choose finishing DaiRanger an Jetman over giving me MegaRanger. I like MegaRanger, but it is my 12th favorite Sentai series whereas Dai is #1 and Jet is #8.

HOwever, yes, I am going to be cautious now. I'm not going to buy red until the rest of the team members have been solicited for sale. The only red ranger I will buy without having a guarantee for the rest of the team is Ninja Red.

8. Jedah Crow

Jedah Crow Dull Brilliance

Home Page:
    Considering I spent a significant portion of my late teens-early twenties writing a massive fan-fiction series about the Psycho Rangers which created for me a fanbase, some of which fans became close friends of mine that I still have to this very day. Yes. Yes, I would rather have Figuarts of the NejiRangers instead of any other Sentai team.

9. Amon

Amon Member

Bluefin already said that they are taking a break with Power Rangers. I doubt Megared/In Space Red will be release in the US if the list is legit. Bluefin will still release Ultras and Kamen Riders (Pre-Gaim) as long if they are retail going by what Den-O on Tokunation said. Otherwise Toku web exclusives are done for Bluefin unless it's Godzilla.

10. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

I hate to say it, but you've got a point. On the bright(er) side, if the list does turn out to be fake, it won't matter either way.

11. Amon

Amon Member

New scans.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

I want that car. Both of them!

13. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

Does this mean these are coming out? If so, I want that Suika.

Also, Bluefin just confirmed that they've solved some licencing issues and Gaim is getting a north american re-issue! As well as (potentially) any non-web exclusive Gaim figuarts (if they re-release Kachidoki, I will be ecstatic).

14. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Yeah, I am so glad I did not buy Ryugen and the Gaim forms yet. I'll just wait until BF releases them.

I might buy their Gaim reissue in hope that his Muso Saber holster actually works.

15. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

As someone who can't read Japanese, do those scans give anything resembling release date info?

If it's too tight, just carefully slide it in there and wiggle it around in the slot to loosen it up, that worked on my Zangetsu (unless you're having a different issue).

16. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

GIVE ME MOAR GAIM FIGUARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

DON'T SAY NO. JUST BUY MORE.

18. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

Words to live by. :)

19. Amon

Amon Member

Ryugen is the cheapest Gaim retail release. I would get him now since I doubt he will be reissue.

20. Glamador

Glamador Member

All I know is that I want that Lord Baron.