S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Igadevil, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Glamador

Glamador Member

I don't remember his horns being that big either. They look frighteningly fragile being that thin...

I think I'll display him alongside my Figma Guyver I. He looks a lot like a Zoanoid.

2. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

Ngh... I regret buying Kachidoki arms over Gaim's Jimber set... I'm one of those people that really loves those forms. I wish I could trade it for the Jimber set...

3. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

I love Jinba to but kachidoki is the better figure! Jinba is still a great figure mind you!

4. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

I still need to get Ryugen before I think about buying any other forms of Gaim or the secondary characters.

No, I'm not going to let it go until I get my damn DaiRangers completed.

There wasn't enough interest because Bandai didn't show off the entire team right from the start. Not to mention the length of time it took to get to the blue and black Boukengers. If they started doing full team packs more people would be interested in them. Hell, I'm considering getting rid of my Boukengers, KyoryuRed, and Red Buster because Bandai has ruined the fun in collecting every Sentai team. Probably my Hurricangers too.

5. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

I missed out on Kachidoki, sadly and now there's a gap in my Gaim collection that's really nagging at me. I'd rather not pay the outragous asking prices for some of the Gaim figuarts, as cool as they are I feel that those kind of prices aren't worth it.

6. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

No, you guys don't understand, I really really love Gaim's jimber forms. I'd even trade one of my prized figuarts for it (well, except my PR/Zyuranger and Daizyujin set).

7. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I'm frustrated that Zangetsu Shin is NOWHERE to be seen on the second hand market.

Hell, GRIDON is hard to get now!

Edit:
    Hey, what was the thing about Kiwami Arms having a crack on the chest armor again? I just got mine from HLJ and there's a crack on it.

8. Amon

Amon Member

From the SHFindo collector group. A list of releases rumored to be coming out this year.

Retail
    JULY-
    Kamen Rider J
    Kamen Rider W (Cyclone/Joker) Renewal

AUGUST-
    Kamen Rider Kiva (base/Kiva form)
    Kamen Rider Drive Type Formula

SEPTEMBER-
    Kamen Rider Ibuki
    Kamen Rider Chaser (? Unclear what this implies currently)

Tamashii Web Exclusives
    JULY-
    Kamen Rider Orga
    Ultra-Act Ultraman Tiga Glitter
    SIC Kamen Rider Poseidon

AUGUST-
    WC (unclear what this means currently)
    Janperson
    Monsterarts Biollante Rose
    Kamen Rider Chalice Wild

SEPTEMBER-
    Kabutack (Super Mode)
    Bill Goldy
    Destwilder
    Joker Undead
    Mega Red WITH Cyber Slider

https://twitter.com/shfindo/status/560103622013251585

9. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

I want that W Renewal..... Almost as much as I want Gaim Jimber forms. No, I'm not letting that go. I would even trade my Blade King Form, Kabuto Renewal, or even my Kachidoki arms figuarts for Gaim Jimber Arms (don't know if I'm willing to trade Ryuga). One problem though...l'm not good at shipping stuff around the world ):

10. Tendou Soujiro

Tendou Soujiro Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto

Destwilder, Wild Chalice, and Orga? Holy shit.

11. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

....Okay, maybe I want orga too.

12. KamenRiderBritannia

the thing about it having a crack on the chest was that it might have a crack on the chest.

13. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

That list....

OMG

OMG

OMG

HOLY CRAP!!!

IS THIS REAL???

IS IT TRUE??

ARE WE REALLY FINALLY GETTING HIM?

THIS MUST BE A DREAM!!

They are doing Joker Undead?

14. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

Much as I hate to say it, there's no way in hell that list is true (do you really think they're going to release Destwilder at this point?). If it were, we'd know about at least a few of those by now. Plus, there's no reason to believe their source (if they even have one) is legitimate.

That said, if this is true, I'm looking forward to Orga (my faiz shelf is so incomplete right now), Kiva, and maaaaaybe W renewal (even though I told myself I'd only get renewals of Agito and maybe OOO). Not sure about Ibuki and Chaser. I'm curious about that MegaRed, though.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1836045.html There, now will you quit complaining? (and before you say anything about the price, note that pre-ordering it wouldn't have been any cheaper).

15. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

Better than Amazon or Ebay :p

LOL even Madarake has an insane price for the Sonic Arrow (incidentally, it sold out).

16. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Actually, that source is from the same people who reported the MonsterArts Gamera and a few others that have indeed come out.

17. KamenRiderBritannia

So, Mach preorders.......when?

18. Kaido

Kaido Member

No Dragonball Z, Injustice, Star Wars, or Avengers figures mentioned... is this a complete list???

19. skywing-TM

skywing-TM Member

^ Honestly, I don't think we're exactly sure whether the list is real or not. I mean, some of the names are already revealed in some way (Janperson, TigaGlitter), teased (W renewal), or supposedly next in line (Kiva, J, Orga) but some of the names, we haven't even seen the guy in action yet (DriveFormula, Kamen Rider #3, whateverChaser (if it turns out to be Chase's new form))
    That being said, if the list turns out to be true and complete, it would be quite saddening to see the lack of Pokemon / Digimon / Megaman X names there. (then again, since Digimon releases tend to be limited/exclusives, perhaps this lack of news would save me from some of the agony lol

20. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

HOLY SHIT. PLEASE BE REAL.