[SELLING] riderProxy's Middleman service: Toku/Sentai stuff, Henshin belts, zords, etc!

Discussion in 'Commerce Planet' started by riderProxy, Mar 21, 2010.

1. RareLegendz

RareLegendz Member

Hi Do Anyone Knows Which Website To Buy Kamen Rider Kiva Henshin Belt And The Most Cheapest Pls Reply

2. kxiong6

kxiong6 Member

Does anyone know if RP is on vacation or something? She hasn't responded to me for almost two weeks now :(

3. Clocktower

Clocktower Member

Can anyone from the UK/EU tell me how RiderProxy usually labels packages? Are they likely to get hit by customs, or is the value marked low enough to avoid it?

4. KawaiiKitsune

KawaiiKitsune Member

Marked as gift. Only ship by EMS.

5. 90210Girl

90210Girl Class of 2005

3 years for me. lol.

6. Ryuga_knight

Ryuga_knight Member

She doesn't come on here often, if you want her attention for an order e-mail her. I've made multiple orders from her.

7. WindMaster

WindMaster Member

Feedback

RiderProxy provides great middleman service! She has quick and clear communication, reasonable prices, and very fast shipping. I didn't think my Straw Hat would come so fast!
    I will definitely come to back to RiderProxy again, and I highly recommend her to anyone ^_^
    [​IMG]

8. sutoraida

sutoraida Member

Used this service as well for the first time to get some stuff from yahoo auctions and I couldn't be more content. Communication was quick and friendly, pricing more than fair and transparent and my items arrived pretty fast and well packed. Big thanks@riderProxy! Definitely won't be long before my next order. :thumbs:

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  9. superslicer

superslicer Member

Really good service and fast shipping! Clear communication.
    Came here fast to Australia. Thank you~ I bought this case from Premium Bandai.

[​IMG]

10. Ecruteak

Ecruteak Member

Hello all,
    I bought a limited edition sling backpack through RiderProxy. (Rei Q's green one from Evangelion 3.0!) The service was fast, inexpensive and safe. I wear this bag everywhere now. I'm going to do all my Japan-side shopping with Amy at RiderProxy from now on. :)
    - Joe C

11. ddill168

ddill168 Member

Another great experience

I've used riderProxy many times over the past year or so. Each time I've received the items very fast. They were shipped from Japan to US and only took 4 days most times. Everything has come as described and packaged very well. The middleman fees are very reasonable too. Thanks for making everything smooth as always!

[JFC MOD EDIT] Just an FYI, for some reason links to files hosted on PhotoBucket don't always work here anymore. So if you want to share something that's from your PhotoBucket account, just keep it as a direct URL link (i.e. for pics on PhotoBucket, don't use the IMG tags, they won't work.

You can simply just use a service like Bit.ly or Google's link shortener to just generate a short link that will re-direct people to the correct image link, like how I've done with the image that you were trying to share.

LINK - http://goo.gl/0H3fqg

EDIT: Thanks for the help! I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  12. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

[​IMG]

Thank you, RiderProxy, for helping me nab this thing! And with King for such a good deal!

13. sdsichero

sdsichero Member

Anyone know if this person still provides middleman service?

14. riderProxy

riderProxy Hard Boiler

Hello there,
    yes sure i am still doing the middleman service.
    Please kindly visit my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RiderProxy-Buying-Service-182837681792557/

Unfortunately I am not very often checking my Facebook inbox.
    Would you mind re-sending the above quote to my email : riderproxy.order@gmail.com

Our staff will soon get back to you with the pricing detail.
    Look forward to being at your service soon.

Best regards,

15. Robinosuke

Robinosuke Areruzeeee! Tometeminna!

Does anyone have any recent transactions with her? We we're just having a conversation last week and then when I sent a payout, she doesn't answer my e-mails for the confirmation for almost 3 days.

16. Dark Heart

Dark Heart The Bun Is In Your Mind

Proxy, can you help me buy something please?:)

17. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo It's morphin time! Dragonzord!

If you're interested in selling any Rider gashats definitely give me a private message because the Amazon prices are a little crazy and I'm on a budget unfortunately

18. SHOGUNgattai

SHOGUNgattai New Member

does anyone know Proxy's email? i wanted to place an order