[Video Game] Pokemon X and Y: Friend Codes in the OP

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Aoi Kurenai, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

There's a whisky pokemon now?!?!

2. ShadowNeko003

ShadowNeko003 Lurker

Home Page:
    I'm looking for Ocean, Savannah, Icy Snow, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Archipelago, and Jungle Vivillion.

I have spare Meadow, Polar, Garden, Marine, Continental, Modern, Elegant (I doubt anyone needs this one XD), Tundra, Sun, High Plains, and River.

3. Undrave

Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

It's easy considering you have to travel 7 cities before the second gym. I could get a good team before the seventh city in Hoenn and Unova.

4. ReD-X

ReD-X Member

im beginning to hate the Pokemon GTS, I go looking for a heracross and everyones requesting stuff like a lvl 80 - 90 charizard or lvl 100 legendaires ... such a joke >.<

5. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    Now you know why people started dropping out of Diablo 3 after the first 4 months of its release date LOL..........it was the same way with D3's Auction House (which I now heard Blizzard has now gotten rid of)

6. ReD-X

ReD-X Member

thats got me pretty bummed out :( I got Diablo 3 but havn't started playing it yet, all well if no one trades the heracross its cool I can always eventually catch one on my y game and trade it over

Edit: managed to find a female japanese one for a female charmander :) yay! sorted!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  7. Josh

Josh Lurker

X Friend code: 1032-1233-3156

I got a Dragon Type Friend Safari ;)

8. Painted_Outlaw

Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji

Well, I don't know the kind of stuff you're talking about; just thought I'd share the status here just in case someone goes to use the system again.

9. Bigdog

Bigdog Member

PokeGen and Pokesav is where you can create and modify Pokémon and a gave save for a desired end. Some use it to create their own Pokémon and raise them by default while some use it to create purebred monsters that tip the balance unfavorably in competitive battling. The funny thing is the Pokémon that are hacked are usually like other Pokémon and look completely legal and act as well.

10. Hentailover

Hentailover Lurker

Now, on previous page, somebody mentioned "hacked pokemon" turning into bad eggs.

Let me clear that up. There are no hacked pokemon as of now. The person that revealed new legendaries refused to trade any of them away and he is kinda the only one so far. Game is yet to be truly hacked.

Bad egg is corrupted data. It can occur rarely for any reason. Junk data transferring during trade, your own SD card being screwed up. Hell, first documented appearance of bad egg was on the day of the game release. It appears on the person's game no matter how often he restarts, regardless of him using online features or not.

It is also very rare. Like 0.5% of people have any chance of ever encountering it.

11. KamenRiderAsh

KamenRiderAsh Ashes to ashes

Thanks for the add, Billy, Josh, and Hen. :buttrock:

I got a Krabby from Billy's Safari, and a Ponyta from Hen's. Did you guys get anything good from mine? I don't even know what my Safari is. lol

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  12. RagnorokKing

RagnorokKing Lurker

Home Page:
    sweet jeebus i need more pokemon friends.
    2208-4462-9323

13. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

So it's like a shiny or Pokrus?! Alright!! I'm gonna get all the bad eggs!!!

Code again: 4597 0684 2616

14. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Finally got around to beating the Elite FOur…never thought a Pokemon game would make me wanna shed a tear. Dem feels at the end, man.

15. Hentailover

Hentailover Lurker

I was way too distracted thinking about [HIDE]the odor AZ must've been spreading everywhere. 3000 year old hobo after all[/HIDE]

16. Dark Kabuto

So I can understand Calem getting a medal for his hand in t he whole team flare fiasco but…why the hell are the other three whatstheirface friends getting medals of honour? They didn't really do anything to help.

17. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

Actually they mentioned Pokemon were tied to the rocks around Geosange Town, which Tierno and Trevor helped rescue. Dunno about Shauna.

18. Hentailover

Hentailover Lurker

She made lots of memories.

19. Dark Kabuto

Huh I must've missed that part about Tierno and Trevor.

I think Shauna had a device that opened a locked door to the legendary, but Clemont made the device so…technically he should've gotten the medal.

Anyways, I just caught Mewtwo after a frustrating 40 minutes. Love the remix of the old battle theme from gen 1.

20. ReD-X

ReD-X Member

This new generation of pokemon games seem really kind to me, my pokemon got "down with the sickness" earlier this week, ive sent 15 infected charmander out into wondertrades since then.

http://instagram.com/p/gWWBprCl2T/

Any of you guys need the infection let me know however I will need to infect more of my bench warmer pokemon first :) (I have a small army of Charmander and Gastly to infect and spread)

EDIT: dunno why I didn't mention this sooner, but i'm British and in the UK on a UK system and game ... wouldn't my captured pokemon along with pokerus be useful for masuda method for you guys?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013