[Video Game] Pokemon X and Y: Friend Codes in the OP

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Aoi Kurenai, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Poison...makes sense...after all I only hurt the people closest to me....No one understands me...

How do the types for friend Safari get chosen?

My code: 4597 - 0684 - 2616 Cause some of you still haven't added me. *coughred-XDarkKabutocough*

2. Undrave

Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

They get generated based on your friend code apparently.

3. DecaEnd

DecaEnd min snopp är gul

Finally got my copy of Pokemon X!
    4313-1116-7174

4. Undrave

Allrighty Here's mine:

4098-3088-5423

5. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

Consider yourself added. Mine is in my signature.

6. RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX Lurker

Heres mine: 3067-5043-0329

Also adding u HKA

7. Undrave

HOLY MOLLY! Guess what I just got in a Wonder Trade? An Adamant Marril with Pure Power and BELLY DRUM! o.o And the Kiloude judge says it has outstanding potential! This thing could be one heck of a deadly powerhouse!

Oooh! Add me too!

8. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Added. Add me back.
    Holy cow! I don't know what any of that means! Should really learn how to actually play this game...

9. billySEEDDecade

billySEEDDecade Lurker

Hey guys, here's my friend code : 1091 - 8727 - 0066
    Haven't finished the game yet, still at the 7th Gym.

10. ReD-X

ReD-X Member

if anyones still waiting for me to add them just let me know :sweat: im not to good with remembering who I have added and who I havnt, also for people looking for the friend safari codes I also have another friend-code on my normal DS but the character mii etc is a little offensive if anyone wants that again let me know :)

11. KamenRiderAsh

KamenRiderAsh Ashes to ashes

Hi, all. I'm not a familiar face here, but would appreciate and gladly reciprocate Friend Safari participation. Also, do we have a clustered list of FC's? Searching 41+ pages is a little daunting. :p

Name: Ryooshi
    FC: 2509-2189-6939
    (Version X; three Safari Pokemon)

12. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

Apparently a hacker managed to break the security of XY and uncovered new legendaries as well a new Mega...

[HIDE]Volcanion - Fire/Water
    [​IMG]

Diancie: Rock/Fairy
    [​IMG]

Hoopa: Ghost/Psychic
    [​IMG]

Mega Latios & Latias
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/HIDE]
    These have not been confirmed yet though.

13. Undrave

Did anyone else realize that this new generation introduces less than 100 new Pokémon? Unless I'm wrong it's actually the SMALLEST new Pokédex for any generation, even if you count the 25 or so Megas.

No wonder htey had to pad the hell out of Kalos with all those old school guys :/ it's a bit dissapointing. We could have used a few more Fairies. Also the region could really have used some more Flying type, old ones or new ones. You only get to pick between Fletchinder (superfluous if you went with the Fire starter), Pidgey (BORING!) and Hawlucha (outclassed since it can't evolve)... that's not a lot of choice.

Volcanion... could that guy be the 'Lava dome Pokémon' mentionned in Jaune Plaza??

14. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Fire/Water. There's no god.

15. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    For people that want to capture EVERY SINGLE POKEMON IN EXISTENCE...........you're against having "less new generation" Pokemon?

Did you know how much harder it is to fill up an entire Pokedex when you add 100 more Pokemon to a list that is already up to 650?

16. Painted_Outlaw

Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji

Meh, never bothered me. The whole "Gotta catch 'em all" thing only ever just made me shrug (and, even more-so when I realized that Japan doesn't have it).

Also, speaking of hackers:

17. Bigdog

Bigdog Member

As long as people have legit Pokémon or Leroy looking ones that cannot be verified other than if the games were 300 mb+ in information, most of the hacked Pokémon cannot be picked out.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  18. Khaiden

Khaiden Heroes are forever

Home Page:
    I'm one of those that tries to Catch 'em all. They could have a 1000 by now (and they will some day) and it wouldn't bother me.

They always go out of their way to try and give a nice amount of options for you to catch many Pokemon from foreign regions and previous generations. Look at the return of the 3 original starters here, and Mewtwo, and the legendary trio of birds, and so on. Black 2 and White 2 were great at this too.

19. Undrave

I completed the Pokédex in Red and then never gave a crap about catching everything.

When I play a new Generation I want to experience NEW Pokémon! This game annoyed me to no end by the total lack of variety of new Pokémon early on. This gen feels a lot like the second one. I applaud a lot of the new stuff but the Pokédex, and Gym Leaders bore me to tears.

20. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

There's quite a lot of variety early on. I can't remember a gen where I had a full team before 2nd Gym.