[Video Game] Pokemon X and Y: Friend Codes in the OP

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Aoi Kurenai, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Undrave

Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

Charizard was the 'hard' setting in Red/Blue, since Charmander was weak to the first two gyms and that fire types weren't all that useful back then. Though I guess Charizard is the less boring of the boring Kanto starters.

I got polar Vivillon if you need it.

2. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Na, I got Polar, Modern, High Plains, and Elegant. There are so many of those on GTS but none of the others.

3. Undrave

Elegant is the design from Japan, there's a fuck ton of japanese players so obviously those would be the most common.

Most of the time I can't get any Vivillon from the GTS, they get traded too fast >< might as well wait a month or two and see if the frenzy calms down.

4. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

Just Wonder Trade a bit and you're bound to get a Japanese Scatterbug.

5. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

Aww, Bulbasaur always has and always will be my favourite pokemon. Even if his evolved form was a weight around your neck when fighting the Elite Four :sweat: I never liked any of the successive generations of starters as much as those initial three.

Did the later generations ever sort out the weirdness of some of their types though? I never understood why Bulbasaur was a secondary poison type, or why Charizard wasn't a dragon?

6. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

7. Hentailover

Hentailover Lurker

So it is safe to save in the city now, right?

8. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I guess. They said the coming patch WAS supposed to fix the Lumiose City problem.

9. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Wonder trade is becoming people just catching common pokemon and then trading hoping to get something special all you get are more commons! You're lucky if you even get a starter.

I didn't even know there was issues.

It ain't never safe to save in the city son! You either kill or be killed on the streets! Flare4life!

10. Hell Kaiser Andy

Nah, it's starting to get better now since more and more people are shipping off their Breeding rejects.

11. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

Since I don't have anything else to do with X... It's time to start my run with Y!

12. ReD-X

ReD-X Member

im finding my run through on Y tedious, I keep going back to X ... I spose its my own fault for helping alot of people get all the starters (in the game) and megastones for charmander/bulbasaur/squirtle

13. Hell Kaiser Andy

I started a Nuzlocke in my X, though after beating the first badge I haven't gone back to it. I started focusing on completing the PokeDex in Y.

14. ReD-X

ReD-X Member

I think the last main thing I have to do in X is capture Articuno ... but chasing him around is annoying

15. Bigdog

Bigdog Member

It's why Typhlosion isn't a Fire/Poison type, Meganium is not Grass/Poison and Sceptile was not Grass/Dark. Feraligatr should've been Water/Dragon while Blastoise should've been Water/Steel. Charizard should've been a Dragon straight on and able to use Fly....but more reasonably, I shouldn't be able to use a small bird like Pidgey to Fly. That's just creepy. :laugh:

The newer gens got more reasonable for sure, but I feel the first two gens needed those above types for sure.

My preference are the first three starters and then Empoleon aside from the fifth and sixth gens.

16. Khaiden

Khaiden Heroes are forever

Home Page:
    Indeed, I'd say Mega evolutions are a good way to do this without feeling like it's too late to introduce new types to them. Of course, with the Fairy type being introduced now and incorporated to so many Pokemon maybe it's never too late.
    Also, there's some people that believe Feraligatr is more of a Water/Dark.

Personally, I think it might be nice to see some starters stay with a single type every once in a while, I picture somebody evolving theirs and not liking the new weaknesses their starter now has.

17. Hentailover

Hentailover Lurker

You know what, I just realized I am adding all sorts of people on gfaqs, but nobody from here.

Care to trade FC? my is 2552-1749-5398
    I am pretty far from beating E4, so you won't get a friend Safari from me yet, but still...

18. Hell Kaiser Andy

You give a Friend Safari regardless. Beating the E4 just gives a third Pokemon to that Friend Safari.

19. Undrave

I'm Champion! BOOYAKA!

Seriously devastated all but one of the champion's Pokémon with nothing but my Azumarill! She's incredible!!!

20. Undrave

I'm always up for some FCs.

Here's mine:

4098-3088-5423

Incidently Masta, your FC gave me a Poison Friend Safari with Kakunas, Whirlipede and Ariados.