[Video Game] Pokemon Black and White (2) - Talk Up!

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Aoiblue, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Solari

Solari New Member

My team is in their 30s. :)
    Clay is, so far, the easiest gym leader to beat. Beat him on my very first try while I had had to fight all the others at least 3 times. It took me more than 10 tries to beat Elesa.

2. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

I really should post here more often XD

Anyway, beat the elite 4 and Iris, just doing some of the post game stuff (getting Reshiram, Kyurem, Heatran, the Guardian's, Latias and etc) as well as early planning for competitive teams.

They say you should always have 3 teams, one for Uber's, one for "General" (anything But Uber's) and one for fun/messing around.

One down :laugh:

3. Forte

Forte Pokémon Collector

Home Page:
    Been playing a lot of Pokémon lately, I'm happy to say. I've mostly been collecting all of the critters that I can and trading them to my students for evolved Pokémon with Korean names. It's fantastic, I'm loving having all of these interestingly named Pokémon in my box.

I'm planning on starting my Korean Pokémon Black 2 soon. I may - MAY - choose a Tepig as my starter for this play through. I have never chosen Tepig in any of my other Gen 5 games, so perhaps this copy of the game will be my experimental/fun play through.

4. Ziginz Zegell

Ziginz Zegell No Fear, No Pain.

Tepig was my first choice for White, and she has kicked alot of ass for me. I gave her alot of fire moves, but don't underestimate arm thrust when you get it. It isn't the best attack ever, but it was one of the only fighting moves Tepig gets for a while, and it can be quite effective under certain circumstances. Can't remember if they get fire punch though...mine hasn't learned it yet at least. Flame Charge works very well though as it gives all that power priority and does some damage in the doing.

I plan to raise an Oshawott when I get black 2 in the near future. Little samurai otter just seems so cool!

5. shingamyeonblack

shingamyeonblack Back in Black

That's awesome!

Can you please post names so that I can see them? :D

6. Forte

Forte Pokémon Collector

Home Page:
    Thanks, Ziginz, I think that I'll go for Tepig, then. Nice advertisement. Looking forward to having a fire starter again. :)

I like Oshawott. He's a funny little guy who has some great moves. And yes, I do talk to my Pokémon while playing the game and imagine them talking to me.

Of course! I started up a tumblr blog specifically for posting up Korean Pokémon merchandise (link in signature), so you can check that out if you're interested.

7. shingamyeonblack

shingamyeonblack Back in Black

Sweetness! Revised Romanization!

Not that it matters. I can read the original text. I'm just glad that it's being used. You should see Wikipedia's discussion pages. People are removing hangeul for hangul.

Do your students give them nicknames or do you just get what's on that list?

8. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

Sooo....got any extra Korean Shiny Rayqaza's? :laugh:

9. Painted_Outlaw

Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji

Can't find a thread for the anime so, posting this here.

There seems to be rumor stories going around about Satoshi(Ash) leaving (or, getting killed) off the show and getting replaced by N; safe to say, these aren't true. It's just some story arc with Plasma in it that's gonna either collide with the league or be after it, nothing more.

10. Solari

Solari New Member

The new Dream World lake game is complicated :sweat: Took me several games to get the hang of it...

Episode N? I totally look forward to it! :D
    I hope it'll be after the league...I wanna see Satoshi/Ash fight the guy with a team of eevee-evolutions.

11. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

Chain trading is a wonderful thing!

So i start out with a Oshawott i got from a fan of my videos, traded her for a Shiny Tyranitar on the GTS, traded him for a Shiny Volcarona, then that for a Arceus.

Just need to get 15 more now :laugh:

12. ShadowNeko003

ShadowNeko003 Lurker

Home Page:
    Does anyone have a Shaymin that I can trade or trade/give back for BW 2?

13. Bigdog

Bigdog Member

Can DPPT trade with BW 2? I got five I cloned. :laugh:

14. ShadowNeko003

ShadowNeko003 Lurker

Home Page:
    Cloned? Is it legit? DPPt can trade one way with BW2. But I have a SS that can trade with DPPt. Are ypu looking for anything in particular?

15. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

So Nintendo's announcing there's going to be a big Pokemon related announcement on Tuesday. Any guesses? With the anime more or less done with the Unova League (or will be soon), I think we're going to have Gen VI announced.

16. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

Gen VI announcement or Gen III remake. I'm good with either :thumbs:

17. Ore-sama

Ore-sama The Great Me

Agreed. Those are the only things I can really think of in mind. Well whatever it is, I'll be waiting for sure.

18. Bigdog

Bigdog Member

And then Koreans will eternally rejoice to finally exploring Hoenn...or did they already via English roms?

19. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

I'm thinking maybe a Pokemon game on the Wii U or a Gen VI announcement.

20. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

The Pokemon announcement will be in a 10-minute long simulcast called Pokemon Direct. It will be in less than 12 hours.