Owari Out, Cho Den-O Trilogy IN!

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by uaguruma sou, Jan 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

I hate it. >.>

2. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Same here, other than the small Imagin face on his chest, the concept is fine with me.

3. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

Most of that knowledge though, presumably comes from his previous experience. Even in the first episode, it was strongly hinted, if not outright stated, that he previously was Decade, but had lost his memories and powers somehow.

However, befriending the Riders to get their powers and cards doesn't seem like something that Decade would do before his memory loss. Even if you think the story about his past shown later was tacked on, and not originally intended, the show never gave a positive outlook about Decade, aside from the one coming from his actions in the present. Every mystery about him always seemed to be shown in a negative light.

So, considering that, I don't think "befriending Riders to get their powers" was something that Tsukasa knew instinctively. I don't think anyone ever intended for pre-amnesia Tsukasa to be a traveller, going around becoming friends with Riders of multiple worlds.

Tsukasa says that Daiki is trying to fill the gap in his heart or something close to that in the Diend episodes. So, Diend's rare good moments probably are an attempt to make up for his past, while his standard treasure hunting is an attempt to forget it.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  4. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Honestly, I think the cleptomaniac thing is better if Kaito was actually a kid or somebody who acts like a kid and not as serious as Kaito is. I mean, by the way you and the show says it, that the treasure-hunting was a way to get away from everything, the idea could have been better executed if they clearly showed that Kaito was a very irresponsible person who'd rather run from his responsibilities/reality, since they were already leaning to that after making Diend have the "run-away" personality during fights, always using the Invisible card and summoning bodyguards to do the fighting for him as he slips away.

5. KaenBurakku

KaenBurakku like a SPINNING WHEEL

Home Page:
    Heh. If they turned Kaito into a kid they could do so many Detective Conan references.

6. Japaneseseriesfan

Japaneseseriesfan A simple passerby...

Yes it did. Usually it's black in the middle isn't it? This one's got grey and light blue colored.

7. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Oh? Hmmm...

[hide]
    [​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

Looks the same to me...
    [/hide]

I think it's just the lighting.

8. surfer957

surfer957 Atarashi Member

Home Page:
    Kid..... and Kaitou ? Kid Kaitou ? The phantom thief from Detective Conan ?

9. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

That's why Detective Conan was a success, since it's characters had sense in them.

10. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    What spoilers? That was last week's episode

11. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

I watch TV-Nihon subs which is still on episode 26 since I collect them and burn them to DVDs. So no, I haven't seen the Weather-Accel face-off which happens in the next arc (episode 27~28).

12. big_j_ny

Home Page:
    *uses Jedi Mind-Trick powers*

You will watch Kamen Rider W episodes 27 and 28 by RAWs or W-Time subs on the weekend where the actual episode is premiered.......Oooooooooo :169:

13. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Must... Resist... Urge... To...

Not working. :p

:laugh:

14. Lynxara

Lynxara Nice post!!

TVN's subs are PS3 compatible. W-Time's subs can go screw until I can watch them on TV with all of my friends.

15. KaenBurakku

KaenBurakku like a SPINNING WHEEL

Home Page:
    Yes, my Lord.

Wait...that's not the Geass! D:

16. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    Just the lighting

Well, like musashi, I try not to watch RAWS and wait for the TVN sub.

Well, I have Geass canceller. XD

17. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Same I cannot wait to see the face off.

18. nerefir

nerefir 私の占いは当たる

Home Page:
  19. shinkenblack

shinkenblack Lurker

He can summon all of them:O_O:

20. big_j_ny

Home Page:
    It seems Kaito brought his brother along for a ride too (even though it's a clone of this brother's Rider form......w/e) LOL