Other Toku Toys Thread

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by HenshiNDUT_M11, Nov 22, 2008.

1. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

2. CookSux

CookSux Member

Home Page:
  3. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf Skreeong!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  4. Burkion

Burkion SLICE

Dear sweet Jesus how big is that thing

5. CookSux

CookSux Member

Home Page:
    If you're referring to the Real Action Heroes Kamen Rider Delta, then it's about 12". It's a 1/6th scale figure.

6. Burkion

Burkion SLICE

No, no, the Godzilla toy.

I know of the joys of RAHs-I have UltraSeven.

7. CookSux

CookSux Member

Home Page:
    Ahh in that case, probably the size of the Ultraman Kaiju... which is a little bigger than standard Figuarts.

How is UltraSeven? I'm very tempted to get Ultraman figures... but am pretty satisfied with the Ultra-Act figures for now

8. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf Skreeong!

the website (or rather the person who took the photos) believes them to be about 7 inches tall.

other than they are stated for release in the fall, i couldn't dig up new information.

9. Burkion

Burkion SLICE

RAH UltraSeven is...something special honestly.

Mind-only the newest release. The older one looks kind of embarrassing in comparison.

The sculpt on mine just about about perfect and there are a lot of really tiny details, the gloves and boots looking worn and what not, that make it shine.

But compared to the Rider RAHs, he comes with very little. He has four pairs of hands-relaxedish grabby hands, chopping hands, fists, and the two fingered posing hands for forehead beamage. Also his EyeSlugger is removeable.

His holding things hands can hold the Eyeslugger in a few different ways if you want to mess around with it...but it's never very secure. But for just posing wise, it works well enough.

One plus over Riders from what I can tell is that, due to the difference in armor layout, Seven is far more poseable-and more safely poseable.

I can get mine to even do a nice Rider Kick, though I'd never LEAVE him in the pose.

Some of the more extreme ones are limited by his outer suit, which is an odd rubbery material, but it has a surprising amount of give to it.

You can, if you work at it, get him to do a Wide Shot while kneeling, and that's its own reward.

The problem is the 200 dollar price tag and if you can find it anywhere anymore.

For some one like me, who adores UltraSeven's design, it's a must have. I can't think of a better toy. Infact, the only thing that'd make it better would be a 1/6 scale Wide Shot effect piece.

But it really depends on what you prefer. I will note, from what I've read Seven is the newest Ultra RAH, and his costume seems to be made differently then most of the others, barring the newer Ultraman ones.

10. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Godzilla looks bad ass.

11. dchoc

12. dchoc

MG Figurise:

[​IMG]

13. rymawh

rymawh Newbie

Two questions:

I'm not familiar with KR Blade, so is that his Base Form in Mask Best Collection 2?

And, what Rider is that below Den-O Axe Form?

14. dchoc

Yes, that's Blade's... The one under Den-O Axe is Super-1.

15. rymawh

rymawh Newbie

Ugh, I'm so unfamiliar with Showa-era Riders.

16. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Blasphemy.

17. rymawh

rymawh Newbie

Sorry! :sweat:

18. antisomber

antisomber Member

though it's not a toy but i wanna have this!:thumbs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. PyroturtleZX

PyroturtleZX Member

The W headphones looked so much better

20. dchoc

Yeah the W headphones look better because of the colors. the OOOs headphones are loud. It would probably look better if they used the PuToTyra or TaJaDol colors. Just my 2 cents.... :anime: