OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Dark Kabuto, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

^Exactly. I'm pretty patient right now for it since my main concern was getting the medals. Just waiting on any of the sites to put it back up.

2. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

lol! i thought it was discontinued. maybe HLJ found some? i bet it will sell out fast

3. Clocktower

Clocktower Member

Even if they won't make sounds, why would they miss the chance to release more stuff? :sweat:

4. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

they'll probably do a astro switch set ex; comes with 1 astro switch and poseidon's medals. watch.

5. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

I actually WANT the belt that Poesidon uses, even thought he / she looks silly as Peter Griffon trying to be serious =P

6. Ryuga_knight

Ryuga_knight Member

7. ultrasoul

ultrasoul 仮面ライダーディックヘッド

Medal Set TaJaDorku in stock at my place!

[​IMG]

Sure, it's not technically accurate, but it's technnique-ally accurate.

8. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

:laugh: TaJaDorku... :laugh:

9. Knegative

Knegative Just 'Neg' will suffice.

I haven't been too big a fan of the silver paint mod and the premiums' muddy look, but those.....those are smexy :anime:

10. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

sighs I just paid for the OOO driver yesterday............. $96 plus shipping......... T_T god damn it why does the yen have to be so high ? Really regret no buying it on AmiAmi for discounted when I had the chance, always thought I'd get all the medals first and the belt last. Also at the time I thought they weren't making anymore medal sets so I thought it was pointless to get it >.<

Well now I just have to get a Taja Spinner and I'll be set for all 24 medals........ know where to get one but still expensive as hell :disappoin guess I'll just keep saving up and waiting until I could afford one >.< or just until I'm not getting anything else :sweat:

11. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

12. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

are you planning on getting fourze stuff? if so, you should buy the driver at amiami or any of the other places. don't be like now where you had to pay a little more for your ooo driver and soon, taja spinner

13. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

Yeah I know.......... T_T reason why I bought the OOO driver late was that it used to be all over the place and usually always in stock..... and it was the medals that was out of stock more often until the end of the show, where it switched around. My impression was to get the medals first, since the belt seemed like it would always be around =/

but nah, not getting the fourze belt for sure this time, since I'm already buying almost every role playing toy from OOO, and plus I need to save up $$$ for the Greed figuarts >.< but yeah I've learned my lesson, always buy the main belt quickly since its really popular and will always sell out.

And I actually bought it for retail price on HLJ, it was just the exchange rate that's making my life miserable right now =( alot of things that I got a discount for seemed like they got even more expensive.......... :disappoin

14. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMkMK7f4mQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]????????LED???????????????LED????? 2 - YouTube[/ame]

omg, one of the coolest mod ever. LED FTW!

15. dchoc

Now that's what I'd like to have... Nice find. :castlerock:

16. Winter Chevalier

Winter Chevalier Why yes, I do know everything

Home Page:
    That may be the coolest thing I've ever seen. I wish that's how the real belt was T___T

17. dchoc

He also has a mod for the Gaia Memories... :anime:

18. djmon25

djmon25 Member

as much as i like this mod, the only thing i don't like is that the chip only knows one light sequence since the belt doesn't read what type of medal is inserted. so say if you got the TaToBa mod, the light sequence will only do TaToBa's.

EDIT:

NVM i stand corrected...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLcpdvzWt5A&feature=channel_video_title"]DX????????LED?????????????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

i didn't see this video of him changing the light sequence... hmmm now this just piqued my interest a bit more lol

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  19. KRiderBlues

KRiderBlues Heroman...ENGAGE!!!

Ever since I got the OOO Driver I always wished that there were LEDs in each Medal slot.I wish I could put those in MY Driver :disappoin

20. dchoc

@djmon25: I was about to comment on your post... Good thing you got to it first... :laugh: It was nice that he was able to get the color sequence updated. I've asked the guy if he was going to sell the electronic parts or at least the plans with parts list. I'm currently waiting for a response. ;)