Lupinranger VS Patranger, Episode 41: "The Door To Another World"

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Toku Prime, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

[​IMG]
    What? Every chef is an expert with firearms, I assure you...
    Quick note: Things are going to be super busy for me IRL for the next two or three weeks, and that's before I can even think about the festive period. I may not be able to make all the regular episode posts during December. So if you wish to discuss an episode and there isn't a thread, please pick up the slack and hit that "Post New Episode" button.

This week: Dogranio unleashes Destra, Touma and Tsukasa get sent to the Gangler world while Noel is defeated by falling in water (what is this, early Heisei Rider?), Keiichiro and Sakuya are also sent through and receive a frosty reception, Touma nearly gives the game away, Destra is betrayed, but the combined power of both teams can't take him down, and Gauche makes Destra an offer he can't refuse.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. raden238

raden238 New Member

This was a great episode. I loved the tension between Tsukasa and Touma. I expected Touma to reveal his alter ego to Tsukasa but it was mere tease. The Destra fight was good too, can't wait for next week's episode, looks awesome.

3. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

Kind of a lame episode, if you ask me. Just more build up to the eventual reveal of who the thieves are. I was hoping Zamigo would have a moment to show off, since future-predicting Super Lupin Red wasn't there in Gangler World. But then nothing happened. Over all, the preview for the next episode was more exciting.