Kamen Rider Wizard Merchandise - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by KamenRiderUNDERGROUND, Jul 19, 2012.

1. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

omg. i want that last hope ring. is that set the only set to get it?

2. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

Oh they're finally releasing it? At last those rings are coming out in real form.

3. KickHopper

KickHopper Rajio Showa Rider

Yep. Though I really feel that they should've put the Heisei Rider Rings in a separate set, and should've included Sorcerer's other rings.

4. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

pre order on the finale set closed already? all 5000 orders placed? that was f'ing fast! damn, now how will i get my hope ring? ebay? YAJ?

5. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

Yeah, it closed down about an hour and a half after it activated. Hopefully places like CSToys or Yokatta managed to order a few and will put them up for preorder.

6. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

took japanese fans 1:30 to get all 5000? damn! then again, on the top of the page, there are red text and from translating it, it says something like they had to stop the pre order for awhile due to some problem but may open it up again...

7. FlameDragon

FlameDragon Professional Chef and Entertainer

i really hope cstoys bought a couple of the finale set for their site, these are rings i don't want to miss out on.

8. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTmbGRKANSk"]?????????????? DX???????? ???????? Kamen Rider Wizard DX Ring Wizard Saigonokibou Set - YouTube[/ame]

9. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

So I just found out today that I won the lottery to get the Finale Ring Set.

Anyone else get lucky?

10. LawWind

LawWind The Wind Of Justice

Nice have a great day sir.

11. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

I just got an invoice from SMJ for the ring set order so I think I got one too, but I sent them an email just to make sure I won one. I was really shocked because I thought I didn't have the slightest chance to get it, with so many people after the set.

Guess I'm going to have to put off getting the Genesis Driver to cover the cost.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  12. bushwacka666

bushwacka666 Lurker

So aside from the Hope Ring (and also Merry Christmas when used in the White WizarDriver,) does anybody know if there's any other rings that only trigger a no-name generic sound?

13. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

The Congratulation giveaway ring works like Merry Christmas on the White WizarDriver, and the Drago Timer's sounds are exclusive to the Drago Timer itself and on the Drivers it does the same thing as Hope.

14. Kamen Rider ShinkenRed

Kamen Rider ShinkenRed Lurker

Since people are talking here at the moment does anyone know if it's possible the WAP! figure of Infinity Style to be equipped with the All Dragon parts?

15. bushwacka666

bushwacka666 Lurker

Hmm, so nothing more easily obtainable then. Oh well.

Thanks for the info, Dresden. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. :)

16. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

If only. There are no holes on the arms for the claws, no clip on the back of the belt for the tail, and no holes in the shoulderblades for the wings.

17. alphawolf01

alphawolf01 Member

Hello, I wanted to start collecting the wizard rings, any advice on where to start looking for them?

18. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

CSToys has a few in stock, I think HLJ might. Mandarake has some if you can search by the kana (check Rider wiki for that), or else your best bets are eBay and the commerce forum here.