Kamen Rider Wizard Merchandise - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by KamenRiderUNDERGROUND, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

Does anybody happen to know how the Rider Rush rings were released? I think the Heisei version was an SHTZ promo, but I could be remembering wrong.

2. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

i think youre right.showa was a ganbaride tournament prize, hence the current price tag xD the only one im missing lol

3. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

It's the other way. Showa Rider Rush was SHTZ Present, Heisei Rider Rush is from participating the Ganbaride tournament.

4. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

The Premium Rider Rings are out. Note that scanning the Wizard Ring makes the belt say Wizard instead of Flame (You know that Wizard scream you hear before the ad for the toys starts, I never knew the sound existed in the belt)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhLeOU4icb0"]??????????? ????????????? ??????????????? WIZARD PREMIUM WIZARD RING LEGEND RIDER SELECTION - YouTube[/ame]

Also for the Final Hope Set, the Eclipse Ring will be 'The End' when scanned on the WizarDriver.

5. DeadJoker

DeadJoker Member

Do u still sell these items? :
    DX Wizard Ring Holder
    DX Water Dragon Wizard Ring Set
    DX Wizard Ring Super Magic Showdown Set (Finish Strike Ring, Final Strike Ring)
    DX Hurricane Dragon Wizard Ring Set (Hurrican Dragon Ring, Thunder Ring, 1 Ganbaride Card)

6. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

no one is selling anything there. this topic is to talk about the roleplay toys.

7. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

You're in the wrong section. If you want to buy toku stuff go to here: http://forums.henshinjustice.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

8. arajyana

arajyana Lurker

Does anyone have any info on the upcoming Ganbaride game?

9. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

sooo will there be a Pink Engage ring anytime soon? really want. lol

10. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

The official name for that is Hope, and unless they surprise throw it in with the Mage set, I doubt it...

11. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

what pink engage ring?

12. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

It's actually called the Hope Ring, in case you haven't seen the finale of Wizard yet and spoiling you:

[HIDE]It's the Philosopher's Stone turned into a ring after Haruto snatched it from Gremlin, and the finishing move was doing a Rider Kick in Flame Style with the power of the ring.[/HIDE]

13. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

damn, really? it looks nice too. i'm sure someone will mod their engage ring; spray paint it pink or something.

14. FlameDragon

FlameDragon Professional Chef and Entertainer

me too, that would be an instant buy for me. here's to hoping bandai will release other deluxe rings along with it like the sorcerer rings or something.

15. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

There was actually someone who managed to make several of them and posted them for sale on yahoojapan less than 24 hours after the episode aired, they were only 500 yen so I grabbed one with a middleman. These are the pics from the auction.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

damn, no more for sale. it looks okay. what do you think the seller did to achieve the pink? spray paint the inside? paint brushed the outside?

17. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

I'm thinking he did a combination of the 2 with painting the outside transparent pink, while painting the inside either white or pink.

18. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Probably sprayed the inside pink, like how they used to spray the insides of the O-Medals with metallic paint before the premium bandai ones were released.

19. KickHopper

KickHopper Rajio Showa Rider

If I were that guy, I would've gone the extra mile of putting a different ring's sound board in it, like maybe Special, Special Rush, or Chimerise.

20. FlameDragon

FlameDragon Professional Chef and Entertainer