Kamen Rider Wizard Merchandise - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by KamenRiderUNDERGROUND, Jul 19, 2012.

1. arajyana

arajyana Lurker

The rings generally pop up on E-Bay once released.

2. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

3. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

Oooooh, those are so pretty! I need them now.

Also weird things about that package: No Gaimu trinket, no Ganbaride Card, and only 2 Rings. All the two-packs have had a Ganbaride card in them, but this is surprisingly vacant. Interesting.

Also, I need an EX Movie set in my life NOW.

4. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

So I had 3 attempts at the Gashapon and got Copy, Stronger, and Kuuga MF. Well at least that's one ring set out of the way (have no interest in Smell Ring whatsoever). Probably will try and scout for the Infinity candy toy and get the Dragon ring set. I found the normal ring sets selling at $5 each so it's pretty cheap, some shops in HK sell individual capsules for $2.5, so I might get Bind as well.:thumbs:

5. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

[​IMG]

Holy, Eclipse, and Mage are getting a retail release, along with a webshop exclusive five-pack with the DX Magic Land set whose name I can't be bothered to look up at the moment.

6. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

They better release Sorcerer's Ring.

7. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

I'm hoping Toei's not gonna leave the money sitting on the table like that... especially if they cheap out and make his sound effect "Change" like the orange Mages and White Wizard. I would literally accept any sound effect but Change for him...

EDIT: Out-of-the-box sound demo for Finish Strike and Final Strike. Does NOT show them used after prescanning a Transformation Ring, just the basic (Name), (Please/Now) (sound effect) setup. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_BHxCj7DWc"]??????????? DX???????? ???????? Kamen Rider Wizard Ring - YouTube[/ame]

Final Strike is yet another "The Origin" Ring. What the Hell is The End gonna be used for then? Eclipse? Whatever Sorcerer's sound is? Nothing at all?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  8. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

The Finish Strike sound is a bit crappy. It was already mentioned in the catalogue that Final Strike will be The Origin. Plus I think Sorcerer is Change as well.

9. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

In one preview they showed Sorcerer henshin, and his ring said Change, and it also showed it actually has flip goggles like the original Change ring and wizard's.

Also, those 3 rings are only available in a combo pack with the movie ring set? Just checking because I had planned on getting the movie ring set this weekend and don't want to end up getting an extra set.

10. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

It did? Crap. And yeah, I know about the flip goggles, that's why I want a DX Sorcerer Ring.

And yes, there's a retail release 3-pack of Mage, Holy, and Eclipse called the DX Final Ring Set (Or something along those lines). The webshop exclusive is just the Final Ring Set and the movie set together.

11. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

Great, I won't have to use a middleman to get them. And the official title of the set is the Dx Wizard Ring "Saigo no Kibo"(Last Hope) Set. And it mentions something about a limited run of 5000 starting on 8/30. Hopefully it just means the combo pack set.

12. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

The WizarDriver has more than a handful of sounds for rings that were never used or released.Which is strange, because the last time they used the scanning gimmick in OOO, the same thing happened where there were just a whole bunch of Medals that weren't shown.What's more strange is that Kougami's office in Megamax has pictures of those Cores if you look closely.

13. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

Ok so what exactly is this new set? Is it 3 or 5 rings? Is it limited to 5000 pieces? Is it the 3 new ones that's limited or the 3 new ones plus the other 2 in a combo pack? Kinda getting confused here

14. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

It seems that it's just a set of the 3 rings, limited to 5000 sets, for preorder at premium bandai starting 8/30 for 1575 yen, that will be released in December.

15. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

When I had a native Japanese speaker I'm friends with translate the picture, she told me that the 3 Rings were retail releases and the 5 pack was the web exclusive, so I'm assuming that's the one limited to 5000.

16. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

^^Oh, my bad. Sorry. And I kind of hoped that I was wrong and it would be released regularly.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  17. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

But I can't see it saying retail release anywhere in the picture, it says on the top 'Premium Bandai'.

18. KickHopper

KickHopper Rajio Showa Rider

19. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

20. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Made an update to the first post, including all the premium bandai stuff and their respective links.