Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up Part 2!!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by Blade Dancer, Jan 29, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reimon

Reimon レイモン (雷蒙)

If 800 years OOO has TaToBa Combo & he has Taka, Tora & Batta Core Medals, how does Kazari, Uva & body Ankh(if) has full armor back then?

2. aniking_8

aniking_8 New Member

The Greeeds looks perfect in the flashback so there could be possibility that OOO possess additional core medals that may or may not be the destroyed 10th medal.

3. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

10th core medals?

4. Reimon

Reimon レイモン (雷蒙)

Well, it's not like Giru's 10 Core Medals being all set that Dr.Maki has before.

5. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

I'm not sure if anyone has mention this yet but, if you can remember in OOO 30 on the part where past OOO went crazy and used all of the Medals to become the seal for the Greeeds, do you think Eiji might do that and sacrifice his life to reseal the Greeeds again?

6. aniking_8

aniking_8 New Member

It will be more appropriate if Ankh save Eiji and Hana by sealing himself along with the Greeeds or destroy all the core medals so they won't be revived.

7. nerefir

nerefir 私の占いは当たる

Home Page:
    Maybe Ankh can finally be a person. :anime:

8. aniking_8

aniking_8 New Member

I'm too use to seeing Shingo as Ankh so the only way I can accept Ankh as human is Shingo dies and Ankh takes his body. Don't know if Shingo will be helpful to story progress or not when he's back.

9. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Good to see some of the classic goons in ep 28. :buttrock:

But now it's back to serious mode. I'm pumped to see whats going on with Ankh.

10. NagaKarat

NagaKarat Member

Why are people dishing Tajador, Tajador is not a weak combo, it just that the enemies are getting stronger. Its obvious the stronger the Greeds are the stronger its Yummy is (though this is my speculation). Now you have Kazari who is pacing himself with multicores self evolution. Uva who is amassing a lot of cell medals, using his yummies like worker ants or bees. Lost Ankh who is also almost a complete Greed except for his left face and right hand. Shauta wins against that beauty desire hybrid yummy is because that yummy already been damaged by half before that by Birth.

11. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    TaJaDor has owned FangJoker so far at this point in every way possible.

12. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Oh and Den-O appears....

13. Reimon

Reimon レイモン (雷蒙)

Yeah true.

14. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

The Hybrid Yummies have been stated to be stronger than the standard ones and Tajadoru has done decently against them. However, here's the problem...

He has at best 5 Core Medals. There's nothing "almost complete" about him. Shauta can fight just fine against Kazari's water Yummies (in that one case where Birth damaged one, he destroyed Gamel's half, not Mezool's), so why is Tajadoru completely useless against Lost Ankh's bird Yummies?

15. RaiDK

RaiDK Supaidaman!

I think you just answered your own question - Shauta beat half a yummy.

That being said I'm willing to bet we never see that turn-to-water move again.

16. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

TaJaDor is special, why else would it not use the normal Hawk head.

And the difference is the combos work differently against their Greeed than the Yummies.

The Greeed and Full Combo have the equal strength.
    Hence TaJaDor and LAnkh being equal.
    And SaGoZo did stop Gamel, though he had just lost 3 medals so.

17. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

It beat half of a stronger Hybrid Yummy, which made it just a standard water Yummy. It was still strong enough to give problems to OOO without using a full combo, so it clearly still was pretty strong.

The problem is that it is only true for Tajador. Every other combo has shown abilities that far surpass the actual Greeed. Tajador can't beat standard Bird Yummies either.

18. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

Well, technically the only time we've seen a combo fight it's corrosponding Greeed is SaGoZo and TaJaDor. However to give a full overlook;

GataKiriBa never fought Uva.
    ShaUTa never fought Mezool.
    RaToraTar never fought Kazari.
    TaJaDor did fight L-Ankh.
    SaGoZo did fight Gamel, however neither was 1 on 1.

19. Reimon

Reimon レイモン (雷蒙)

Would like to see more of those Greeed vs Full Combo.

20. waterballoon

waterballoon Member

RaToraTar's debut with the shining light did affect Kazari though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.