Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up Part 2!!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by Blade Dancer, Jan 29, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

Well a full Combo is roughly as strong as the Greeed would be with all his, or her medals. And going by the Pokémon rule, same type Vs. same type is not very effective. Meaning both parts will be knocked down a notch.

Though It's kinda wierd, in episode 31 Eiji asks for a combo strong against Uva, he gets TaJaDor.

So I think it's like this in terms of their elements;

Ankh -> Uva -> Gamel -> Kazari -> Mezool -> Ankh. And the Purple Greeed is probably stronger than all of them.

2. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

3. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

No offense, but you complain too much.I'm starting to miss UkiyaSeed's OOO reviews.

4. Reimon

Reimon レイモン (雷蒙)

Yeah, I guess you're right. In Double, we have T-Rex Dopant & Triceratops Dopant. In OOO, we have Pteranodon Yummy, maybe Triceratops & Tyranno Yummies in the future.

5. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

I just realised that this smilies exists.
    :happybirt

6. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

Lost Ankh has, at most, 5 core medals. If Tajador were anything close to the other combos, it should have beaten up him, not just matched him in a one vs one battle.

7. RaiDK

RaiDK Supaidaman!

I'm surprised people have so much of a problem with the Ska soundtrack. I think it's a nice change of pace.

8. nerefir

nerefir 私の占いは当たる

Home Page:
    That was pretty good. :sweat:

We abused it to death some months ago. :thumbs:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  9. Smilodon

Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos.

I believe they got the Gorilla core when Mezool and Gamel were destroyed by GataKiriBa in Birth's debut, and a horde of Core Medals burst from the explosion where Uva, Ankh and Kazari jumped for all of them. Ankh made it out with Gorilla and Unagi, while Uva and Kazari got the remainder of Gamel's and Mezool's medals.

In Japan, it really depends on the school for the uniforms. The younger kids wear what we saw in Kuuga, and the high schoolers typically wear the blue suits for guys and sailor suits for girls. This is typically of course, every school is different.

There isn't really an explanation for any of the default form with Kuuga either. Why Mighty Form? Though I think TaToBa is the default form because its the most well rounded form. It's basically a Core Medal hunting machine with its Taka Eyes and Tora Claws. Or maybe its just Ankh following the original OOO by using TaToBa.

Jazzy soundtracks...yeah. OOO has some nice BGM actually, I'm okay with the ska, but sometimes it does annoy me when it seems to have alternative soundtracks.

10. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

Toei's never going to give a proper explanation of why Tatoba has a full ring and why it has a song.

11. Reimon

Reimon レイモン (雷蒙)

Now the Combo theme songs we need to hear full is Tajadol, Sagohzo, Shauta, & Putotira. Can't wait to be release in the future.

12. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

But Gamel's Cores range from white to black.

Is anything that I said invalid?

That's the form with no enhanced abilities beyond the basic "stronger than a normal human" thing. The other forms compound on specific aspects and take away from others.

That would work if there were only three Greed types. But we have up to seven. Why is a Taka, Tora and Batta combo the most balanced? Why not Shachi, Gorilla, Cheetah? Or any other random combo?

The songs themselves are generally ok, but the BGMs are horribly mismatched with the scenes they are used in.

13. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

One of his medals does seem too dark, but, considering the actual armor parts, his color range officially only goes up to gray. The actual black ones are from Movie Wars Core (Scorpion, Crab and Shrimp).

14. Smilodon

I think its because the Taka, Tora and Batta themselves have better synergy I guess. As opposed to say Kuwagata, Unagi and Zou. The three of those wouldn't mesh together as well. Shachi can turn you into water, which would seem to be more useful with the full combo, Gorilla seems to be for a more physical combo and then Cheetah seems to mesh well with the Lion Combo.

Though that is nothing more than a educated guess. There may not be a reason why TaToBa is default, it might just the first one that the original OOO selected. Like Sword form.

15. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

And I would accept that (Assume that Ankh just had only those three Medals in the first episode and Eiji stuck with them ever since out of habit) if not for the fact that it has its own song..... when only the pure forms have songs. When the toys contradict the show's logic, it starts getting less enjoyable.

16. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

@Smilodon: Kamen Rider is serious bidnez. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

17. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

OOO was the creation of a king who has been mostly shown using Tatoba. So, can't the details of its visual come just from it being the King's favorite form?

We now know that the person who created the Greeeds was the same one who created the OOO system, so there's nothing contradictory about an arbitrary decision like that... It was just an arbitrary decision from the king "in universe" too.

18. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Maybe Gamel and Mezool were the last Greeeds that were created. Same reason why they were easily offed... which is why TaToBa has become the default form...again, that's a maybe...

19. Tokuboy

Tokuboy Kuuguitar

It's Black Fang, acting like HJU's grumpy old man is par for his course. :sweat:

20. Smilodon

Don't worry about Nate. He is new here. He will get the gist of how things roll around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.