Kamen Rider Meteor

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by HenshinSlayer, Nov 2, 2011.

1. HenshinSlayer

HenshinSlayer Member

This rider for Fourze is a mystery.

1. He's a transfer student.
    &
    2. He warns Gentaro of a greater threat more powerful than the Zodiarts

Wonder if he'll join the Kamen Rider Club. And what's his personality like? What will his reaction be to the teachers? Could he know some sort of prophecy about Fourze, the club, the zodiarts' and the threat especially Gaobu?

2. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    I just hope he has a normal haircut.

3. HenshinSlayer

HenshinSlayer Member

How would you all like if...

- Gray/Meteor loves to draw and sketch.
    - Treat Gentaro not just a friendly rival but a good friend
    - Gray helps Kengo cure him of his illness
    - Gray treats Sonada sensei not just a teacher... but also a mother figure. Maybe she'll learn of the kamen rider club sooner of later.

4. Bigdog

Bigdog Member

Make him black or Indian and give him a phoenix motif the former for rebirth while Garuda for the latter.

Make him draw and sketch , do dance moves and be a faithful rastafari/Hindu who fights in a capoiera/ Indian fighting style to spice up the show as a transfer student usually does. Get Battle Fever/G Gundam on our asses and bring a female rider from America with an Eagle Motif, one from Greece with a Cicada motif , one from France with a Frog motif , Brazil for a Brazilian monkey motif. All with interrelated technology like the B Fighter squad in Kabuto as Riders from their own international clubs. Switch one of them with both an Indonesian and Filpino Rider and why not toss a Thai Rider as well in? Correlate some of these riders into OOO's backstory since he rarely talks of it while he wandered the world, just make sure they aren't complete stereotypes.

Then again I love series with a ton of Riders in them.

5. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

I think he should be blue, have a rider belt that resembles Birth, a bike with a new front, and this pad thing with buttons.

6. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    I'm sure JAPANESE people will be able to relate to a character like that. I'm also sure toy sales would go through the roof for a non-Japanese character. :redface2:

7. Tokuboy

Tokuboy Kuuguitar

Toei casting gaijin in lead roles? Come on.

8. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

B-Fighter Kabuto must have known what it was doing...

9. HenshinSlayer

HenshinSlayer Member

Meteor is already revealed now boys and girls.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/11/kamen-rider-meteor-revealed.html

Anyway, what do you think would happen if...
    - Gray/Meteor is an artist who loves to draw and sketch.
    - Treat Gentaro not just a friendly rival but a good ally
    - Gray helps Kengo cure him of his illness
    - Gray treats Sonada sensei not just a teacher... but also a mother figure. Maybe she'll learn of the kamen rider club sooner of later.

10. Araki

Araki always henshining'

looks kind of poorly designed, but i am sure once he debuts it'll grow on me.

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Minato Ascending

It is as absurb as Hollywood casting a Japanese actor as the leading man in a big budget movie.

12. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

Daimonji is half-Caucasian and has the important job of piloting the Powerdizer. I think that's pretty progressive by Toei's standards.

Is it now confirmed that Meteor is a Martian called Grey?

13. FieryRed

FieryRed Minato Ascending

Well, they actually have an American football team in Fourze, which I think is extremely progressive already, and having a half-Caucasian actor as part of the ensemble is just the cherry on top. I hope in the future, they will continue with this trend.

14. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    You are right. Infact that went so well it spawned another sequel series with more non-Japanese hero leads... oh wait...

15. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

The point is it's happened before.

Sometimes I wonder if they purposely chose the half-white guy to be the captain of the American football team.

16. KamenRiderCyber

KamenRiderCyber The Galactic Masked Rider

First alien Kamen Rider, eh? I guess they're not counting Prince Dex of Edenoi. Or maybe this is their version.

17. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    Yes. We do have better odds at getting a white guy as a secondary hero over a black or brown one that is something you cannot deny.

If I recall I think we've only ever had 2 black characters in Tokusatsu (one of the INET members from Megaranger & Mr. J or whatever his name was in Faiz).

As for white folk, we had Sean in Ultraman Max, the same actor in Kuuga, The B-Fighter you were referring to, and I think I am missing one.

No human being with a soul counts Dex/Saban's Masked Rider as anything. :p

18. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

In context of the show Daimonji's mother is obviously the white parent, she could be American though I'm not sure they'll provide that much more detail about his background

19. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

No, it isn't confirmed. So far, that rumor has gotten a few things right, like the name Meteor itself, Meteor appearing as a student and debuting in Movie Wars. However, those elements could easily be guessed (Meteor sound clip in Fourze's belt with different effects was out by the time, and the other two are high school cliches).

So, the other parts of the rumor about Meteor being an alien Kamen Rider from Mars, a space war and previous Riders appearing in the second story arc of the tv show about that space war could still turn out to be false.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  20. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

Did everyone forget Sasword?? I know he was a terrible character but give him at least this much credit.

Sean Nichols played Sean White in Max. Jean in Kuuga was played by Serge Vasilov.