Kamen Rider GHOST merchandise - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by KamenRiderUNDERGROUND, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Photon

Photon Shining~

Anyway, they actually released Proto Megauloader as a Premium Bandai exclusive lol

2. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

You kind of expect them to anyway these days. The Proto Mega Ulorder itself doesn't have sounds, it's just the Eyecon cycling through a set of sounds.

3. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

Yeah, it appears to just be a plastic shell.

4. Photon

Photon Shining~

Yeah, based on the promotion in PB website, the Proto Megauloader is literally just a single Eyecon storage on your wrist that push the Eyecon's button for you, since like 99% of the voices came from the Eyecon anyway. There's also no indication that it detects anything else besides the provided two Ganma Eyecons.

It basically manages to be even worse than the actual Megauloader, makes sense considering it's a Proto, but still........ :sweat:

Even the form change Ganma Eyecon is disappointing, having sound only for Seiryuto, Machinegun, and Knife, even though nothing stop them from putting a sound for all currently existing Ganma.

I'm very sure they will suffer a huge loss if this thing was a retail item instead of PB exclusive. Even collectors, at least the ones I know, think twice about buying this thing. So them making this a PB exclusive is actually the right choice, since they can make their loss pretty much zero by knowing exactly how much to make, based on the number of order for this junk.

5. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Is this a joke? They're giving Deep Specter the Deep Slasher as his weapon, which is literally a repaint of the Sunglasslasher.

6. Photon

Photon Shining~

Well, the glasses' design are changed, but other than that, yeah, it's just a literal repaint with slightly varied sounds.

It doesn't even come with any Eyecon lol.

Anyway, I'm still wondering if the next Gashapon Eyecon in April is really just Drive......really strange considering usually Gashapon set for a Rider's collectible always at least come in pairs.

7. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

The Gashapon website still has a ? next to where it shows how many Eyecons are in the set, so they still might put something else in it. I don't know WHAT they would put in it since everything else has already been released in Gashapon form, but they haven't just flat out said there are only 2 Eyecons in the wave (Drive and sparkly Drive count separately)

Also, re: the Deep Slasher, while I despise the fact that it's a repaint of the Sunglasseslasher, at the very least it's a nice looking repaint/retool. Hopefully the sounds in it are good too. Giga Omega Giri/Giza are pretty sweet names for the finishers compared to the Sunglasseslasher's sunglasses puns.

8. Photon

Photon Shining~

Perhaps Ganma Eyecon?

There's no Ganma Eyecon released as retail item yet, after all. So far all of them are PB exclusive.

Or maybe the Gashapon is how we're gonna get Nightingale, Darwin, Shakespeare, Da Vinci, and Napoleon.

Would be great if they also re-release Kamehameha and Galileo as well in this way, though.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  9. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

10. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

Really disappointed that none of these have sounds. Even if they just threw in the "Ultima!" voice and the transformation sound for that Eyecon, I'd kinda consider it just for that. Apparently the Alexander Ganma is in the Ichigo movie, and I guess two Ganma Change Eyecons with the clicking gimmick makes sense, then you're just left with Makoto's Eyecon hanging out next to the Kanon from the first set. They all make sense to a degree (though Igor's less so because we don't know what the other face is), it's just way too much money for not doing anything in the toys.

11. Photon

Photon Shining~

Igor might be just a repaint of Javert's Eyecon........this one could have been a CT/Gashapon release instead. And considering how much of an annoying jerk Igor is, having his Eyecon be of a lower quality than Javert's would have been satisfyingly hilarious :laugh:

EDIT : wait, Igor's Eyecon is ALREADY in the Proto Megauloader set........what the hell is this one, then???

I think they'll put sound for Ultima Eyecon, since the series shows it to have voice.
    The voice could come from the left side like DX Boost Eyecon, and the left side just happens to be the side they aren't showing.

Kinda weird that they aren't showing its sound feature, though.

Then again, the only other Ganma Eyecons to feature sound don't seem to have the flipping mechanism inside them, while Ultima has the mechanism.......

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  12. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

None of them have sounds, it says so on the PB page.

13. Photon

Photon Shining~

I see.

Still, why another Igor Eyecon? I wonder if he's getting a minor upgrade soon.......

Also, turns out the Eyecon page in Gashapon website has been updated, not sure since when.

The Eyecons that accompany Drive Eyecon in Series 11 are.......8 (EIGHT) ALREADY RELEASED Heroic/Luminary Eyecons.

Wat.

Didn't even give us the Sparkling variant either......the only one in Series 11 to have a special variant is Drive Eyecon.

Really, if they're going to do a re-release, I want to know, why those, and why so many?
    Why not release a Gashapon version of say, Kamehameha and Galileo?

Really hope this is meant to be an April 1st joke lol

14. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

It's not. I had that list for series 11 in the first post for quite some time already.

15. Photon

Photon Shining~

Yeah, I wasn't serious there. I did figure it couldn't be an April Fool joke since it could have been up in the official site for days, I didn't know since when it is already up, after all.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  16. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

Nightingale Ghost Eyecon confirmed for the candy toy SP2 set in June, Columbus is gonna be in Gashapon set 13 also in June. Both appear to be for Ganbarizing exclusive Damashii. Did not honestly expect them to put these out in normal sets, I was assuming they'd all just be exclusives in some way or another.

17. Photon

Photon Shining~

I did guess at least one of them will be in Gashapon, didn't expect them to put one in CT as well, though.

Well, at least that makes them MUCH easier and cheaper to obtain.

18. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

The Ganma Eyecon Movie War Genesis set (With the three Teenage Mutant Ninja Ganma, Ganma Superior, and Alain's Eyecon) ships on the 16th, no ship date for DX Yurusen yet.

19. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

DX Ishinomori Eyecon has been posted up on Premium Bandai's website for 600 yen + tax/middleman fees. Open between the 10th and 26th only, ships out in July. http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104324/

Meanwhile, DX Yurusen's been given a shipping date of the 23rd if anyone preordered one.

20. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo It's morphin time! Dragonzord!

all I have right now is a pre-order for the Kamen Rider Kabuto game for Playstation 2 other than that I'm pretty low on money so I don't think I'll be getting anything for a while other than that unfortunately