Kamen Rider GAIM merchandise - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by KamenRiderUNDERGROUND, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Kamen Rider ShinkenRed

Kamen Rider ShinkenRed Lurker

Wait they're now doing Watermelon Arms and Ringo Baron? Can they please do Jam and the other movie riders already?

2. UltimateOtaku123

UltimateOtaku123 Lurker

3. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

4. Actar

Actar Otaku University Student

Just got my Watermelon Lock Seed and it seems a piece of dirt or dust got caught underneath the sticker (fruit slice) when it was applied... Urgh.

5. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

6. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo It's morphin time! Dragonzord!

I recently got the proto 10 arms and suffice it to say it I'm actually pretty disappointed for the whole show I was waiting for a regular watermelon arms to be made and then this came out and I'm actually more privy to the Baron taboo arms but I guess the gimmick of a lock seed is wearing down on me I can't wait to see what is upcoming for Kamen Rider ghost

7. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Maron Energy is a repaint of Peach Energy, the Genesis Core is included, which I'm guessing will activate the rock standby sound this time which will be different to the one in the Genesis Driver.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000098708/

8. LaZerwolfX

LaZerwolfX Henshin a Go-Go!!

Gonna be honest, I wouldve put money on them using a recolor of the durian lockseed and just having it split like Matsubokuri Energy. Recolored peach seems like an odd choice

9. Photon

Photon Shining~

I'm curious, have you ever seen what chestnut actually looks like? It resembles peach way more than a durian. I'm guessing you were thinking of something like the Chespin line in Pokemon if you thought it would be a durian recolor.

10. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

^What are you talking about about?

Edit: had to do a google check to see what you meant :p There are actually some chestnuts that have spiky outer shells, though.

11. LaZerwolfX

LaZerwolfX Henshin a Go-Go!!

[​IMG]

Where did you think Knuckle's new gloves were coming from?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  12. td1gz

td1gz Member

Does anyone know how I can go about purchasing any toys? Are they still available for purchase even?

Thanks in advance everyone!

13. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

Currently your best result is Mandarake.co.jp. You'll need to search in Japanese, so for Gaim specifically you'll want to copy and paste 仮面ライダー鎧武 into the search field. With Manda, you'll also want to make sure all your items are coming from the same location (The middle column labeled "Shop") and if you have an order that costs <5000 yen before shipping, you'll also be charged a 500 yen handling fee, so if you don't want to do that, I'd recommend splitting an order with a friend or two.

14. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

15. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Updated first post with Savior Arrow.

Using jimber with a normal lockseed and blood orange? Well done Toei.

This line really never ends (not that I'm complaining).

16. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Personally, I've gotten to a point with this series that while I love the addition of Riders and forms, when it gets to a point where it's just recolors and retooling, it's beginning to lose its luster.

Great that the Sonic Arrow, now Savior Arrow apparantly, is an official Sengoku weapon, but...come on, Blood Zakuro (Pomegranate)? It's even a recolored Suika...I've been sort of disappointed by the Gaiden stuff since the first one.

Except the Lemon Lockseed. I've been excited as fuck for that.

17. Photon

Photon Shining~

.....to be fair, most depictions of chestnut doesn't show the green spiky part, in fact they are usually being sold without that part :sweat:

But okay.

Anyway, I heard that apparently Sengoku Driver and Genesis Driver will have a re-release in November?

That's interesting if it is true, as it would be the first Driver to be re-released after the series ends, without being a CSM. Or Super Best. Or any other version really.

I guess the demand for it, is just too big to be let unnoticed :laugh:

18. Dresden

Dresden Choushinsei

I haven't seen any word of a rerelease in November for either figure, but while the timing would be perfect with Gaiden II, I don't know if Bandai wants to have three "new" DX Rider belts out on the shelves at once.

19. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

where did you "heard" about a reissue of sengoku and genesis drivers?

20. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

I sure hope they do, as I said in another thread, in HK I can buy about a third of Drive's DX toys and they won't be enough to get me a DX Sonic Arrow.