Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by KamenRiderUNDERGROUND, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Actar

Actar Otaku University Student

Holy crap! There are lights in the rings? The awesomeness factor just went up by 34 points.

Also, how are the ring sizes? One of the worries that I have with the rings is that they won't be able to fit adult-sized fingers.

2. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

same. if i cant wear them i probably bother with Wizard stuff :(

3. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

4. Bogard

Bogard Irregular Hunter

Well, I thought about getting a switch/ring set, but I'd have no use for the switch since it seems like the sounds are in the belt, not the switch itself. Surprising move, after Super 1 and 3.

5. Actionjerk

Actionjerk Member

I was thinking this too. Apparently they are 15 mm but you can buy bigger ring parts.

Info is here: http://www.b-boys.jp/ringinfo/

6. KamenRiderBritannia

theyre not in the belt

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  7. Actar

Actar Otaku University Student

Well, I personally love the Ring concept and I'm ready to start collecting again after skipping out on all of Fourze (just not into the switch system).

From that page, I can assume that the ring parts are sold separately only on their website? Measuring some of the rings that I own, it looks like I'll be needing the 20mm ones...

Also, does anyone know when the DX belts and stuff will go up for pre-order?

8. KamenRiderBritannia

it already did on HLJ. not sure about the others

9. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Db1KsYc08"]????????????????????????????? Kamen Rider - YouTube[/ame]

Better camera.

10. TCJJ

TCJJ 100% Tank Engine

Home Page:
    I checked AmiAmi but they don't have pre-orders up yet. I missed out on the belt on HLJ. Kind of annoyed. They're selling the belt and ring holder together, as well, but that's also sold out. I think I'm actually pretty keen on the Wizard stuff after all, but I'll probably be ordering a few of the extra-large ring replacements (or, LL size, 20mm). Too bad it's going to cost a fortune through a middleman.

11. KamenRiderBritannia

not really, theyre quite cheap and you can get a fair few in a set at once (16), im just getting 1 set of 16 20mm ones and as/when i need more ill just swap out the ring part. cant wear them all at once.

12. TCJJ

TCJJ 100% Tank Engine

Home Page:
    Well, I WAS exaggerating, but they're still not THAT cheap, since you will have to pay a middleman to buy them if you're not in Japan. It's almost kind of a pain, though, because I too was going to ignore the Wizard toys if the rings couldn't fit my fingers. It seems like Bandai got their marketing even better this time around, though. Bastards.

I still wish I could have got in a pre-order for the belt + ring holder. I'll just have to wait, I guess. I don't really like the hand motif, and I think the rings are still a bit too big but..... everything else about Wizard so far, I'm really digging.

Damn Bandai, they're going to extort even more money out of me, and I just starting buying Go-Busters and Gokaiger stuff as well. I'm a sucker.

Oh well, more toys to play with. That sounds kind of pathetic, but they're the only things that keep me happy, so meh, I don't care what anyone thinks about me buying expensive Japanese toys.

13. KamenRiderBritannia

anyone had any emails about their HLJ preorder of the Fusion Switch? It came out on saturday....

14. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

no emails about it for my order so far. i'm getting kinda anxious for it. the final switch for fourze until they release one for wizard x fourze (if they do). hopefully this week we shall get a email about it.

15. KamenRiderBritannia

doubt we will get one for wizard x fourze since we didnt get medals for fourze x OOO. will probs get a wizard related item for that

16. TCJJ

TCJJ 100% Tank Engine

Home Page:
    It's only just Monday over here, and Japan is three hours behind New Zealand. Give them a chance. I'm sure we'll here within the next two days. Don't forget that Obon is coming up, too.

The thing is, it would have been pointless to release Super TaToBa medals, as the belt wasn't programmed with that combo, so they just would have been slightly different-looking medals, where as with Fourze, they can use external speakers in the switches to make new forms and what not, so it's quite possible that they'll make another. That being said, at that stage, there's no longer really any need for switches in terms of marketing, but it COULD happen.

17. KamenRiderBritannia

i dont know what Obon is but im assuming its some form of national holiday that would disrupt postal services?

18. Zenoff64

Zenoff64 Member

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=obon

19. TCJJ

TCJJ 100% Tank Engine

Home Page:
    Close enough. HLJ has a message about it on their website.

Also, they just sent me an email about another Kamen Rider sale. Damn you, HLJ. My wallet is already bleeding to death. You just had to finish it off, didn't you?

Click here for the sale.

20. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Having seen the latest Fourze, I can't help but wonder if the DX Core Switch will make baby noises now when you push it.