Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by KamenRiderUNDERGROUND, Jun 22, 2011.

1. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

2. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

Is that...a Hayabusa-kun toy?

3. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

It better be DX.Like the DX Hayabusa-kun.It's gotta be the crap in the show.

It doesn't have a DX sign though, which worries me.

4. TCJJ

TCJJ 100% Tank Engine

Home Page:
    I am legitimately excited for the Fusion Switch. I saw pre-orders go up on AmiAmi and sell out before I could get one, so I watched HLJ every day until it finally popped up, and I managed to nab one for pre-order. I'm almost more excited for the switch than the actual movie but some Space Kyodain in my Fourze is pretty badass.

It also just occurred to me that we will be able to hear the transformation noises for the Fusion form, whatever they're calling it (is it just Fourze Fusion States, or is Meteor's name somewhere in the name of the form? EDIT: I should learn to read. It clearly says "Kamen Rider Fourze Meteor Fusion States". I mean, it's written in Japanese, but still...), before the movie actually premieres. That should be fun. That is, provided it ships fast enough.

Or maybe I'm getting the dates wrong. If Wizard starts at the beginning of September but first shows up in the Fourze movie, it must be at the end of August, so unless the Fusion Switch comes out in early August, then everything I just typed was pointless.

I didn't expect Hayabusa-kun to get a toy, but then again, this is BANDAI we're talking about. They're merchandising masters. It's definitely neat, but doesn't seem to be as detailed as the one in the show. I don't hate its presence like some people do, but I don't really care for it, either.

Oh, and those pins.... I thought for a minute that they were Rider Rings. Kinda glad they aren't. I like the look of some of them though. That RX one would be nice...

That's pretty much what I was expecting, although I didn't think of replacing the speaker entirely. Sure, that works too. It's just a pain to find a suitable replacement. Just ask my SwanCrystal. Upgrading its tinny speaker seems nigh impossible. It's pretty much a guessing game as to what will work well.

As for the Shodophone (since that's actually the main one I'm interested in right now), I heard it's pretty bad, but would you (or anyone else) happen to know how to modify that particular toy? I'm hoping the Shodophone is one of the easier to mod i.e. remove a resistor or similar.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  5. faceofbear

faceofbear Member

A suitable replacement? Eh it's a really simple circuit in the gaia memories that is real easy to get to as long as you know the part number they should only be like $1 or $2 online. As for the Asian Shodophone I can't say for sure since mine is the Japanese version and I have never held the Asia version. I'll do some research and get back to you.

6. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

Finally I visited my friend's home who has the Fourze Driver, Cosmic Switch and Barizun Sword. And the switches look much smaller than what I expected.

Anyway though I envy his collection I finally found my Kujaku medal in a shop today and bought it for about $5 USD. :D

EDIT: [​IMG]

The set does include a Wizard ring, it's the Big Ring.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  7. Ryuga_knight

Ryuga_knight Member

You can BUY Hayabusa!

8. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

pin set? which volume does the W logo come in? glad i ordered my fusion switch.

9. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

Anyone have any ideas why the Fusion Switch has an "EH" on the sticker logo?

10. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

It's not EH, it's EX as in Extra.

11. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

......It's an EX.

12. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

Oh....now I feel a bit foolish for not realizing it sooner.

13. TCJJ

TCJJ 100% Tank Engine

Home Page:
    I'd appreciate that. Yeah, some are easy to find a replacement for, but with something like the WonderSwan where you'd want to upgrade the speaker, it's a bit harder. The WonderSwan has this awful flat piece of metal on plastic for the speaker. It's horrible. Trying to find a replacement that sounds good is hard though, as the speaker needs to be bigger but still needs to fit inside the case (and that's AFTER I sanded and filed the inside as much as possible).

I was really hoping it'd include a Wizard Ring in the Fusion Switch set. That's really awesome. I'm not sure how you know it's the Big Ring, though. Is there a bigger picture somewhere? Because the writing around the Ring is way too small for me to read.

As for the switches, they were bigger than I expected when I first got them. I'd kill for a life-size Barizun Sword, though. I have the DX one, which is nice and heavy (and fairly big for what it is), but it's still nothing compared to the one in the show, which is HUGE. I must be the only one who likes that design, though. I didn't start off liking it, but I do now.

14. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

There were other scans of Wizard that showed a list of rings.

15. TCJJ

TCJJ 100% Tank Engine

Home Page:
    Oh, right. I remember that one, too. Silly me. Still, I'm looking forward to Wizard, although those recent toy catalogue images kind of make me worried that it might get a little too gimmicky again, what with those animal things and so on. I hate those things.

16. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

Hey, I'm having a problem with my Fourze driver. The triangle red toggle switch is acting a bit glitchy when it is flipped down, if it gets tapped, or moved down slightly it turns off and back on. I think it might be a loose wire, or maybe a small gap in the peg that gets pushed in by the switch when turned on, that tells the driver it is in the on position. Anyone have any advice, I would really appreciate it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to fix it.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  17. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

[​IMG]

not too bad

18. RiderFan18

RiderFan18 Member

Pretty cool package design, it reminds me alot of OOO Medal Set SP. Especially since they are pretty much the same thing, a movie exclusive form item with a bonus item of the next rider who makes an appearance in the movie.

19. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY0fO2TDd-Q"]Fusion Switch[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPjJwur77Ek"]KR Wizard Big Ring w/ OOO Scanner[/ame]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  20. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

I hate you, Otona.Get a better camera.