Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by KamenRiderUNDERGROUND, Jun 22, 2011.

1. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

i'm sure bandai will sell it. the sounds will come from the switch though. i wonder how much it will be? maybe 1,800 like cosmic switch? anyways, how are you on collecting switches? i'm around 35 or so switches. just a bit more and i'm done collecting all 40, super-1, and super-3.

the fourze suits aren't that bad. IMO, magnet states was wtf though. i REALLY hope wizard's belt won't get me to buy it. i don't want to give bandai more of my money >_<

2. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

ive got all but meteor storm (which i may get if the shaft ends up in bargain bins like the birth driver did).

Not fussed with Rider switches, so ive got 1-40, meteor (came with driver), S-1, S-3, and...believe that all of them.

i hope not aswell. Tbh i cant see anyone that isnt an 8YO japanese boy being able to wear the rings due to size

3. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

We do.

Astro Switch EX Fusion Switch SP Set

Mid-August, 1900 Yen without tax.

It's on the top-left of this pic.

Note how it says SP SET. Would we have Wizard rings with it?

[​IMG]

4. KamenRiderBritannia

WANT!!!!!

5. TJOmega

TJOmega Plastic Addict

Home Page:
    The other possibility is if you notice, the Drill and Launcher switches in Fourze Meteor Fusion's belt are translucent, so Fusion Switch might come with those as well.

6. fourze

fourze New Member

Well, time to start buying rings.

7. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdAyAdR3Yq8"]??????????????????? ????? ?????? - YouTube[/ame]

This is really, really cool...

8. ClimaxHeroDen-O

ClimaxHeroDen-O Ore, Sanjou!

I'm actually going to miss Fourze and am not looking forward to Wizard. I think that a lot of people just don't get the charm of Fourze and appreciate how good the series is and how cool the rider is

I don't hesitate in saying that I think Fourze is the best rider since Den-O, hence why I've collected do many Fourze toys. though I won't be buying Wizard toys even if the Fusion Switch comes with Wizard Rings

9. TCJJ

TCJJ 100% Tank Engine

Home Page:
    I have to disagree with you there. I think most of them have been better than Fourze. Fourze is better than some though. I like Fourze, and I agree that it has charm, but I think a lot of people do understand it - they just don't necessarily like that. Also, I think Fourze is a series that started out strong and has got progressively weaker. It's still good, but the pacing has been a horrible mess.

I, for one, am excited about Wizard. When the name was announced, I couldn't think of anything worse, but with all the info so far, I'm psyched. I'm not a big fan of the ring gimmick though (well, as far as toys go - in the series, it looks fine so far) but if they come with the Fusion Switch, then that'd be great, because I'll definitely be buying that anyway (because, apart from the stupid Foodroids, I have to have every Fourze switch and roleplay toy).

10. faceofbear

faceofbear Member

I could think of a worse name than Wizard, how about Fourze? ;D

11. KamenRiderBritannia

hey i like Fourze....but you did NOT just say he was better than W!!!!

12. redracer2004

redracer2004 Member

I work for Rabbit Hutch:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. KamenRiderBritannia

you're missing a Super Drill switch there :p

14. redracer2004

redracer2004 Member

I know.
    And the Legend Rider Switches too.

15. chaos42

chaos42 Member

what about the case to put the switches in

Also cool -im not a fan of this rider but its nice you have most of the stuff -though im not happy about the over kill on merchandising this rider got 40+ pieces for the belt over kill -at least ooo medals were in 3 packs -i just finished a set of the core medals

16. redracer2004

redracer2004 Member

All I am missing are the Meteor Storm Shaft, the DX Super Drill Switch and the Legend Rider Switches Sets.

Oh btw, notice where the Foodroids are standing on? That's the case. Coz I got all 40 DX Switches, I def have it.

17. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

you seriously bought all the foodroids? damn, rich guy right here.

18. faceofbear

faceofbear Member

Gotta get them sparkle stickers. There's only ever one a month if you even just do alright it isn't too bad.

19. Chris

Chris Member

I bought all the foodroids. Still have lots of money, and happier overall.

20. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

i like fourze and their roleplay toys but i can't justify buying all the foodroids even though their switches have the glitter stickers. i can live without the glitter