Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by Aoi Kurenai, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nerefir

nerefir 私の占いは当たる

Home Page:
    That had better happen. He looks marginally better with it down.

2. aniking_8

aniking_8 New Member

I don't think Toei can keep up with the cost of the CGI effects. There will either be probably less CGI effects in upcoming episodes or they need to decrease the episodes count like Decade. This series reminded me of Faiz with the robot pilot by Kengo similar to Kaixa's robot and the first henshin is helped by the heroine. It also reminded me of W with the blank space and how the switched had an effect on Kengo's past like Shotaro. This series continue the trend of W and OOO as more colorful and less serious series. I'm still not used to the high school scenes and the fight was the most comedic KR debut I seen.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  3. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

And the CGI was still pretty bad.

Though I will always remember when for like, two seconds, the first time Decade Final Form'd Ryuki into that dragon, it look amazing for some reason before going back to standard level stuff.

4. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

The mecha will disappear soon and Fourze will stop using the Drill Kick, instead finishing the monster with the Switch that requires the least CGI... :disappoin

5. Mikon

Mikon Member

6. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

I'm still waiting for the "over the moon" GIF.... :shakefist

7. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

The mecha is in the Super Hero Time Bumper alongside Fourze, I don't think it's going to go anywhere. They'll probably just start using more stock footage in later episodes.

8. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

I love this already!

9. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

Hopefully... Because I really like it.

10. Mikon

Mikon Member

[​IMG] :thumbs:

11. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

Man, Fourze looks like it's gonna be a blast.

The first episode show alot about how our 3 main character act.

Gentaro is our newbie in High School who thinks he can do anything and not give a fuck about it

Kengo is our strict know-it-all non-sociable guy who thinks anyone getting in his way is his enemy

And Yuuki is our cheerful female role who is nuts about space and helps Gentaro learn about how the school. (And my new crush for this show :sweat:)

The episode itself was pretty rush. It still had what all pilots had, some info on the show but, it was still pretty rush about it too. I liked the fact that in the first episode, we get to see some out-of-suit fighting which I haven't seen since the last show.................... anyway, Fourze's debut was pretty good and was kinda better than OOO's but, not quite as good as W's. It was good to see some Switch action and how Gentaro reacts to each one. The main setting (The School) was a pretty good choice to go by. It was kinda old seeing our main heroes wondering down the streets of Tokyo, it's great that we can see some new stuff with this setting as well.

I can see that, Fourze might be a great anniversary series for Kamen Rider.........that is if it can beat Kabuto. And the best thing about it is, I'm finishing up Middle School this year while this is running so, I know my school year is gonna be great with Fourze to follow me around during the year. :buttrock:

12. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

Thank you :thumbs: :laugh:

13. aniking_8

aniking_8 New Member

Stock footage for the finishers like Super Sentai roll call and yea like Kaixa robo was used 1x and never used again until the end. Speaking of Faiz the Blaster form was underused too.

14. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Theme song sounded good. I like his henshin pose as well but his hair style needs to die.

15. nerefir

nerefir 私の占いは当たる

Home Page:
    IXA's mecha :169:

16. Go-Onger

Go-Onger Member

Really Football team? You have to trap Yuki just to beat up Gentaro.... and even then you F it up. I mean he does go on to beat a monster a while later.

I am dissapointed in you guys.

17. Fox-Chan

Fox-Chan Harumph.

I have a feeling they aren't even that great at football either.

18. MedalSwitch

MedalSwitch uTCHuuu kitaaaa

Wow! This is awesome! UCHUUUUUU KITAAAAAA!

EDIT: Fourze Meme anyone? :)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  19. Go-Onger

Go-Onger Member

After seeing them "Practice" on Gentaro.... that is probably true.

This season is going to be loaded with beautiful women isn't it?

One ep in and I already have a crush on Yuki and GothGirl. What is her name?

20. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

Nozama. And I have a crush Yuuki and on the cheerleader, I want to see a episode where those two get affected by a Zodiart and each try to make Gentaro fall in love with them. ONly problem is that, I can't think of any constellations that would fit that so, I can just put that on 'things I might never see on Fourze' list :disappoin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.