Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by Aoi Kurenai, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nerefir

nerefir 私の占いは当たる

Home Page:
    [HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]

:laugh:

2. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

[​IMG]
    Regular hair.

3. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

Huh, he looks........normal.............DO NOT WANT :shakefist

4. Mikon

Mikon Member

[​IMG]

Is that a poster of someone being abducted by aliens?

5. Smilodon

Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos.

Well. Adieu, OOO.

Whose ready to go into SPACE???

Fourze EPISODE 1. YOUTHFUL SWITCH ON!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRZpwTZQBI"]?????????????1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM3PH0lyI0w"]?????????????2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

6. Savior Den-o

7. Mikon

Mikon Member

Part 2 is unavailable.

8. Savior Den-o

It's still being uploading, give or take 10-15 mins :thumbs:

9. Mikon

Mikon Member

Oh, ok. :thumbs:

10. nerefir

nerefir 私の占いは当たる

Home Page:
    Damn. [​IMG]

11. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

Is it me or did it seem like the manga colors flashed for #1 in that Kamen Rider bumper?

12. Painted_Outlaw

Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji

I love how he seems posed in a way that fixing his hair right is a life or death manner. :laugh:

13. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

The episode when he gets depressed and doesn't even bother style his hair the other character won't recognize him :laugh:

14. Savior Den-o

I can actually see that happening! :laugh:

15. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

Here are some Episode 1 Raws, really high quality.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRZpwTZQBI"]?????????????1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM3PH0lyI0w"]?????????????2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos.

Fourze Episode 1!! Seishun Henshin!!!

Really liked the first episode, it gave me some pretty good vibes. I think we're all excited to see how good Fourze is.

. I wonder where they are filming this, since it must be pretty expensive to film at a school somewhere instead of the usual place outside the stadium, which today wasn't seen at all :D Yay for new film locations!!

. 30 seconds in and we already have Sakamoto-style slow-mo! I love all the wire-fu and slow-mo so I'm digging Fourze for that aspect already. Like Double Forever x 48 episodes.

. The Space scene was really well done. Man CGI has advanced like crazy this past decade. The animation for the transformation as well as the Switches was incredibly well done. Cool, futuristic, and distinguishes itself from Birth's gimmick.

. The suit, while looking goofy, fits the theme of space perfectly, and I'm liking it in action.

. I love the interesting dynamic between Kengo and Gentaro. Kengo obviously wanting to be Fourze only limited by his body. Like a pubescent Kagami.

. Shimizu Fumika. :wub: She's so cheery. A stark contrast from Hina so that's good. I just hope she has something to contribute to the story like Hina did with Shingo being possessed.

. The guy that played Sano's dad in both Hana Kimi's is the dude with red eyes? Interesting. And he's the principal too? :O

. I like how the suits on the monsters have their respective constellations on them. Very cool. Like the tattoos on the Grongi or the wings on the Lords.

. Awesome fight. Like, no joke. I enjoyed the fight a lot. Is it just me, or does this series seem a lot brighter? It just looks very vibrant, and I like it!

Good first episode, what a weekend with Gai returning in Gokaiger too. :castlerock:

17. KingRanger

KingRanger Banned

Yeah after ep1 I won't be watching this. The high school stuff is just cliched garbage I have seen a dozen times before. The cliched character types you can see in just about any school anime of recent times. The powers are just ugly. I can't stand the suit nor the belt.

18. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

Kingranger, have you actually seen the episode yet?

19. KingRanger

KingRanger Banned

Yes I have. Please don't start. You, I am assuming based on your question, liked it. I do not. I am going to leave it at that.

20. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

Actually, I've only started watching it. It just that, by your semantics of saying AFTER episode 1, I assumed you had yet to watch it. I don't mind if you dislike it. :thumbs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.