Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by Aoi Kurenai, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

Kengo X Burgermeal

2. Pencoin

Pencoin Can't decide how to pose figures...

Another great episode from Fourze. I'm happy we found out how Kengo found the Hutch but I wonder how who sent it. Reminds me of Shroud from the W series.

3. HenshinSlayer

HenshinSlayer Member

Too bad that locker was a good entrance for the Rabbit Hutch.

They so need some sort of portal switch that'll allow them to go to the Rabbit Hutch anywhere in school and outside.

4. Kamina#1

Kamina#1 [ETERNAL]

Home Page:
    Hahah, the wall of the room they put the locker is white, so all they need to do is shoot a portal at the white wall and another portal at the moon and TADA!

(portal guns ftw)

5. Dragonlord2200

Dragonlord2200 Master Duelist/Verified Badass

lol i see what you did there man, i agree, just how will the kamen rider club save the guy who denies its existance???? also, why do i think someone from the club is gonna be meteor????? also what if they used the legend rider switches in the hyper battle video??? i was thinking that the other day... overall the episode was very well done, the new zodiart is a real asshole, he wants yuki to love him and then he wants to kill her...... WORST MOTW EVER:castlerock:

6. Smilodon

Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos.

7. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

Because you want to be disappointed? It's all but confirmed that he'll be a "mysterious transfer student". That character is listed to appear in Movie War, but he hasn't been shown in any of the scans yet, so he probably will be a final minute cameo of the next Rider, like Accel in Movie War 2010.

That also matches an early rumor about Meteor, although I don't think that rumor is very likely to be true overall...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  8. FieryRed

FieryRed Minato Ascending

Kengo & Yuki can be a good couple, since he is quiet and she does all the talking. :thumbs: Gentaro will probably hook up with Tomoko, after he saw how hot she is under that goth makeup.

9. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

Then Whore and Tank.

What's gonna happen to Druggie?

10. HenshinSlayer

HenshinSlayer Member

I thought Genta and Nadeshiko were a good couple.

11. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

:thumbs:

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Minato Ascending

I dunno...doesn't he have nail polish? I'm not sure what kind of girl he's into. :sweat:

Since she only appears in one movie, can she and Gentaro have a relationship that lasts for less than an hour? :anime:

13. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

Every new item in Rider will now be sent by Shroud in order to maintain continuity.

What exactly is whorish about.... JK?

He starts using Gaia Memories without a port a la Bird and becomes a brainwashed monster, leading to another Black vs. Shadow Moon-type showdown between him and Gentaro.

14. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOZHhfpVIfE&feature=channel_video_title"]PV ????? Switch On! 2011 11 23 - YouTube[/ame]

Could I get a gif of Gentaro skipping at the end? :laugh:

15. Tokuboy

Tokuboy Kuuguitar

Guys, have you forgotten that we'll have a bromance by the end of the series anyway between Gen and Kengo? :169:

16. RaiDK

RaiDK Supaidaman!

So the "Red eyed man" started a school so he could harvest the students into Zodiarts?

That's... actually pretty dark if you think about it.

17. Darkster

Darkster It's over 8,000!

WTMI.

18. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

I don't think he's harvesting them. More like he's using the kids as a prototype to text Switch functionality.

19. The Scream Man

The Scream Man Podcaster and Toy Commentator

That last episode was the first in ages I have really liked. Thank God we finally made it through forming the club and can get on with the story!

20. Tokuboy

Tokuboy Kuuguitar

Reminds me of a mix of Faiz and Double.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.