Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by Aoi Kurenai, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smilodon

Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos.

. The Masquerade Dopants are actual Dopants most likely since Foundation X returns in the Megamax movie. There are also the trash Yummy and some of the early Zodiarts from Fourze.

. The Pyxis was more like an abstract concept like Terror or Utopia. You can't really give it a form. Not as abstract, but I don't think Toei wanted a compass themed monster like 90's Sentai. It did reference the actual Pyxis constellation however, the Zodiart said 'I am a compass. I can find anything I want', as well as the dousing horns. Plus his behavior was pretty...insect like.

. Epic bike henshin will be epic.

2. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

That's good, but why is Foundation X still using Memories? Didn't they decide to stop involvement with them in the W finale?

3. Papercut

Papercut Member

They decided to withdraw the projects funding. If you stop funding the creation of guns you can still use the ones you have. ..this is basically the same

4. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

I would say that Masquerade Dopants are the grunts of Foundation X so they can't dispose of them as there are no equivalents for Core/CellMedals and Astro Switches. Trash Yummies are useless anyway.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  5. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

They're apparently planning to combine Gaia Memories, Core Medals, Zodiarts Switches and SOLU, a radioactive substance that causes mutations, which comes from the meteors that fall around Earth in the movie, to turn one of their members into an ultimate being.

6. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

I like how after switching the staff back to W's members after the switch in OOO they instantly try to link back up the 3 new Heisei Riders together.

7. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

Sasori Zodiarts is coming back next week, (s)he's seen blocking the Fire Limit Break from Fourze.

8. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

I'm like a week behind since I just saw last weeks episode.
    I gotta say, Tomoko is pretty darn attractive. That makeup doesn't do her justice.
    Did they change it to be less gothic-y? Guess I'll find out soon once OT has it out.

9. Ben3000

Ben3000 Member

Episode 11 was pretty good. I like seeing Shun assist Gentaro in the fight this episode along with the information we learned this week as well. Next week episodes looks pretty intense. Kamen Rider Fourze, keep doing your thing.

10. nerefir

nerefir 私の占いは当たる

Home Page:
    :laugh:

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Minato Ascending

So Pyxis Zodiart's ability is Compass? What does that have to do with moving car and missiles as if he has telekinesis, like Altar Zodiart did? But I have to admit that it is still pretty cool, and that student is both a creep and a pervert. I hope Gentaro will kick his ass next episode.

Btw, ep 11 was great. I really like how Shun was able to bail out Yuki with the teacher then later assisted Gen with the Dizer. Even after Meteor comes out, I hope Shun's role won't be diminished.

12. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

And hence forth she shall be hated by the entire KR fandom :laugh:

13. Smilodon

The Zodiarts ability isn't mainly telekinesis per say, but Pyxis having the ability to search for things that he or other people desire. He desired Yuuki, so like a compass, he was guided towards her, and Yuuki to the Rabbit Hutch Locker. Conversely, he can guide other things around as he wishes, almost like telekinesis. Probably a secondary power attained as a result of his own desire like the rapier of the Unicorn Zodiart. You can probably call it telekinesis, but it's more like guiding things.

14. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Omg this one actually hot! Like hot enough for me not to hate her ruining a classic Rider song!

15. Darkster

Darkster It's over 8,000!

What happened to Kamen Rider?

16. Smilodon

It's been going great. W

Speaking of which, welcome back Darkster. Haven't seen you in forever

17. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

Heh, it seems Fourze has a fan in Kentaro Yabuki

[hide][​IMG][/hide]

18. Mikon

Mikon Member

I laughed my ass off watching Fourze in the music video of "Switch On!"

19. Tokuboy

Tokuboy Kuuguitar

Fourze keeps being good today. Looks like they're bringing in the drama at this point (Kengo getting marooned on the moon seems serious). Shun and Gentaro are becoming a good tag team, and everyone has good camaraderie now.

Also, on-bike transformation next week? MY BODY IS READY.

20. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Kengo x Yuuki. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.