Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by TaintedSeraph, May 22, 2014.

1. KamenRiderAzrael

KamenRiderAzrael Kamen Rider Klock

Home Page:
    I feel that the people who think Kiriko's gonna be Drive next episode are gonna be disappointed. I knew it wasn't gonna happen at this point, because the series is in it's last stretch and there have been no rumors of another Rider in the show, and there have already been images of Shinnosuke alive and well with Type Tridoron's Shift Car. I figured it was too little, too late for her to become a Rider.

2. Solari

Solari New Member

lol yeah

The other police are calling the roidmude "mechanical lifeforms", I think

3. PowerPhantom245

PowerPhantom245 Lurker

There's always a room for last-minute Rider (*cough* Jam).

4. KamenRiderAzrael

KamenRiderAzrael Kamen Rider Klock

Home Page:
    Honestly, Gaim really went against the toy catalog info we got from it. Drive has been going by the catalog, and none of it has been unexpected stuff, with maybe the exception of Super Dead Heat.

5. cobabooy

cobabooy Lurker

For people who wants Kiriko to become a Rider, the highest possibility is maybe she will use an upgraded Proto-Drive system near the series' final arc (or who knows? Maybe she'll take the Type Next system)

6. Byg4299

Byg4299 Member

There was a recent scan that showcase what Type Tridoron's tires were.
    [​IMG]
    From right to left
    Attack 1 2 3:Max Flare, Funky Spike, Midnight Shadow
    People Saver:Justice Hunter, Mad Doctor, Fire Braver
    American Dream:Dream Vegas, Dimension Cab, Amazing Circus
    Koujigenbar:Rumple Dump, Spin Mixer, Rolling Gravity
    Weather Report:Burning Solar, Road Winter, Colourful Commercial
    Tough Guy:Massive Monster, Hooking Wrecker, Deco Traveler
    Grand Prix:Mantarn, Jacky,Sparner

7. PalleteRider

PalleteRider New Member

Does this mean that the previous Shift Cars are no longer needed?

8. Timeline15

Timeline15 New Member

I wonder why the preview is trying to make it seem like Kiriko is becoming drive, since she blatantly isn't... :/

Eh, whatever, I think she's overrated anyway, so bring on type Trideron.

9. Liac0s

Liac0s Member

Burning Solar and Deco Traveler are finally used..

10. urugoji

urugoji New Member

They did the same thing when 555 was coming out, with all the promos showing Mari saying "Henshin" and then cutting to a shot of Faiz.

11. BoukenSilver83

BoukenSilver83 shinkenchange!starninger!

i wouldnt say that yet, there's still plenty of story left, they can throw a new rider/form that's not in the catalog remember kr jam and ryugen yomi arms in gaim? until the series is actually over, you cant say kirko will not become a rider because bandai wants more money even if it's not in the catalog.

12. PowerPhantom245

PowerPhantom245 Lurker

Speaking of Kiriko, it makes me wonder why Rinna couldn't just make another Mach Driver for her.
    It has established that Mach Driver structure are different from Driver Driver, where it doesn't have AI like Mr. Belt/Krim, and it's easier to make/repair, and theoretically mass produce (ex. Chase) for possible future recruits/candidates; in case of more potential/stronger villains in future, but that's a bit of stretch though.
    Someone created fan art for Kiriko as Rider, which is pretty decent.
    http://axusho.deviantart.com/art/Kamen-Rider-Racer-Kamen-Rider-Drive-OC-530200014

13. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

The SCU members sans Gen say Roidmude all the time.

14. PyroturtleZX

PyroturtleZX Member

They're not affected by Freeze's manipulation though.

15. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

They done that quite a lot in Kamen Rider. For example, all the shots of Gotou with the Birth Driver way before he actually used it in OOO and Kengo activating the Fourze Driver in the second to last preview in Fourze.

Hell, look at the beginning of this latest episode of Drive, during the sponsor call out that the Chief with the belt, but then the episode straight up played it for laughs.

16. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

Why wouldn't they be, though? Why isn't the entire police force infected? Even if some were immune, is there an indication that Freeze tried to get everyone?

17. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

His powers are based on certain keywords. For most of the police force, they simply have no recollection of Roidmudes, since their memories are cleansed whenever the word comes up. In Gen's case, he's constantly exposed to the cases, so only the word itself is erased.

There are a lot of people who are immune to Freeze's memory manipulation. No one knows the reason why. 001 kidnaps every person who he finds is immune because he wants to be humiliated again like he was when he found out that Shinnosuke's dad, but not one of them was special enough to make him trigger his evolution.

18. DemiGomoramon

DemiGomoramon Lurker

Place your bets: Will Freeze be completely defeated by Type Tridoron this weekend?

19. Tendou Soujiro

Tendou Soujiro Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto

I guess the SCU is considered a joke. Then again, they've been on Roidmude cases since the very beginning so I don't see why 001 ignored them.(save for Gen who is actually working for the police)

20. Solari

Solari New Member

^Maybe 001 was hoping that the SCU would eventually help him evolve? The other divisions and units except for SCU probably did get the ice needle treatment.

I'm following some of the actors' twitters/blogs, and they posted their reactions to watching 33. Seems like 33 would be another exciting episode...