Kamen Rider Drive Episode 25 - Why is New Battle Beginning?

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by kuroihikari, Apr 12, 2015.

1. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

@liac0s

072 thing would've been great... Hadn't the writers decided to sweep some of it under the rug.

Again, the Chase plot point is probably the best thing in the series... Too bad that's all the series is offering to keep it from being mediocre.

2. bleachjoj

bleachjoj Member

Yeah but, I would argue that 072 was only that way because he copied Kyu. So as long as Roidmude copy good people then everything should be fine. And that is really the problem with the message of coexistence with Roidmude, it feels forced. Medic's thing really made no difference, it really didn't change much that wasn't already present. And Heart has still yet to react to Medic's carelessness to Roidmude's lives.

Fair point.

3. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

The Roidmude in the last arc copied an otherwise good kid who had one moment of weakness (wishing for something to be blown up) and magnified it. The Judge Roidmude copied an otherwise good cop who wanted to go vigilante and magnified the bad acts, not the good ones.

Copying good people doesn't make a good Roidmude. Clearly the Roidmude chooses to copy certain traits.

I'm guessing you haven't seen this episode?

4. BoukenSilver83

BoukenSilver83 shinkenchange!starninger!

i think kirko is making a terrible mistake with chase, i understand the fanservice with wanting chase to be a hero but he's still a roidmude and he can be easily be manipulated to use a human's trust to get more power for their side, yes he's fighting monsters but roidmudes are fighting each other too, that's not something that's telling me he's turned to protect. if he turned human completely i would say he's changed.

but im keeping my guard up because writers always has something that's going to shock us.

5. billySEEDDecade

billySEEDDecade Lurker

I actually prefer if Chase stay as neutral side, not siding with the heroes or the Roidmudes, just like Chalice at the start of Blade. Then have him influenced the other Roidmudes to coexist with the humans or such.

6. Photon

Photon Shining~

And Kyu simply doesn't have any bad intention 072 can fulfill and magnify, hence why 072 acts that way. 072 copied a guy that's completely good, instead of a good guy with ill intention.

In fact, 072 didn't do anything evil until that VA revelation for Murmur Mansion - and even then, that's 072's own decision, not something that its host (Kyu) wants to happen.

7. Liac0s

Liac0s Member

Do they need to do something bad in order to evolve? Even if they do, I'm pretty sure they can find a way to "twist" something good to something bad..

8. Photon

Photon Shining~

The series so far implies it is indeed the case, to the point where a Roidmude doing petty crime is considered as being "defective". Also, the Roidmudes directly states that they like/need to sync with someone's "darkness".

9. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

Drive 25:

- Constantly seeing this police department makes me wish that rumor about the Agito cast appearing in the Drive movie is true, just so I can enjoy cops in Kamen Rider again. The only funn ything in that scene was Kiriko just sitting there doing nothing.

- Sure, the SCU has really been a great help to you, Shin. If by SCU you mean Rina and Kiriko. Most of the time the rest just mug for the camera and do stupid things.

- Why is there a teddy bear in police HQ?

- Now we have Gen riding in Trideron and he can't connect the dots?? They really ought to have had Shin drive something else when he isn't Drive. This is just ridiculous.

"I can't transform into Drive with you next to me." No, but you can give him rides in your super car. Idiots :shakefist

- How is getting a sample from Chase going to help stop Sword? Isn't Sword more advanced than Chase?