Kamen Rider Drive Episode 24 - What Makes Mach Run?

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by kuroihikari, Apr 5, 2015.

1. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

[​IMG]

Where Mach deals with his inferiority complex, and the SCU to find the real bomber.

=====================================================

So, the show delves a bit more into the brother-sister dynamic of Go and Kiriko, and consequently Mach gets a (very slight) upgrade to Dead Heat. Nice of Shinnosuke to let Kiriko be the one to sort it out with Go, too. Probably for the better as he was the object of Go's envy after all.

Seriously, everything Mach does is suicidal.

Chase finally gets free from the hospital bed and Mad Doctor (just in time so that Mach can use Mad Doctor). He's still trying to understand why Kiriko went through all that (and accepts the gesture of kindness), but I wonder how it'll change him.

Next episode, Shinnosuke outs himself as Drive and with Chase roaming about, looks like there's going to be a lot going on.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. BLASTMATIC

BLASTMATIC Lurker

glad we finally get some motives outta Mach but not enough and the whole Chase/Kiriko thing has been a great subplot but c'mon what about Krim aka Mr. Belt I want more of that story. Good episode a whole but we need some more story.

3. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

I kind of like that the show found a way to excuse the fact that Mach is not getting a proper upgrade.

4. Zensrive

Zensrive New Member

So there will be THREE Kamen Riders?
    I can see that Three Kamen Riders versus Three Super-Roidmudes is what they're near the end.
    There will be a super big bad revealed though, like all Kamen Rider before this.
    I hope it's not some sweaty guy who loves sports...

5. Timeline15

Timeline15 New Member

I like that the show actually acknowledges that secondary riders never get enough upgrades. Now the next step would be to actually GIVE THEM those upgrades kamen rider! :mad:
    Anyway, nice to see Gou do more, and the brain-enhanced roimude was cool too.
    The roimude in the next time preview signals that it's the start of the 2-parter in which kamen rider chaser appears, can't wait!

6. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

They'd do that if children actually bought secondary Rider merchandising...

7. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

I guess people hate Gou :p

9. Yoona

Yoona Member

Home Page:
    I'm starting to wonder if they're not giving Mach a real upgrade because they're planning to kill him off, to be honest.

10. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

They're probably not giving an upgrade because we're getting Kamen Rider Chase. He basically seems to be introduced around the time of the year where Meteor and Beast got their upgrades, so he seems to be basically replacing that.

11. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

Yeah, sucks to be you Gou, you don't get an upgrade because that guy you hate has taken your spot in the toyline :laugh:

If Gou got killed off, what would they do about Mach in Movie Wars? Would he be a ghost (Kaito) or temporarily revived or something else? I guess we'll see

12. Artisan

Artisan Blade Adept

At this point I wonder if Bandai will be comfortable with just abolishing the traditional second rider and just have the main guy continue with his mountain of various forms. The complete disparity when it comes to power levels between the main and secondary rider is just going to continue widening to ludicrous levels.

13. Shynilyte

Shynilyte Shyni

Home Page:
    I wanna say you can blame Agito for that but that's probably undeserved.

14. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

At least Mach has Deadheat Mach which he always controlled better than Drive's. And how that Shinnosuke has Formula it's pretty safe to say that Deadheat is Mach's official power up.

15. hakushi

hakushi Lurker

They can share shift cars so

16. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

Drive 24:

- I just realized that we really haven't seen much of Trideron lately. I suppose its usefulness to Bandai has been used up.

- Why is Belt at the Pit while Shin is on the town?

- Central Park? :laugh:

17. Photon

Photon Shining~

I'm still wondering where the hell did the Mad Doctor Tire came from when Kiriko activated Mad Doctor inside the Mach Driver, since Tridoron is nowhere near the area......