Kamen Rider Drive Ep 6 - "For Whom Does The Warrior Fight?"

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by kuroihikari, Nov 16, 2014.

1. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

He's usually only around Slowdown events. If he is seen, the people usually are too shocked to even take a pic and if they did, he'd be out in a second, considering how fast Type Speed is. If someone asked for a picture and he denied them one, they probably won't try to sneak anything in. I'm not sure you'd want to mess with someone who beats up robots for a side hobby.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  2. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Drive and the Roidmudes aren't moving fast during Slowdown right? Its not like Clock up right? From my understanding the ability causes the target to become slow while the rest move at normal speed. So shouldn't the civilians be able to see the Roidmudes and Drive?

3. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

Everyone in a certain area slows down while those immune move at normal speed. So normal people could know what's going on, but wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

4. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

That makes sense. I wonder how much area the Slowdown effect can cover. Sometimes Shinnosuke can experience its effect while still at the base. Wouldn't it be evil if they could cover the whole world in Slowdown? This means Drive's the only Rider who could fight.

5. Hangyakuno

Hangyakuno Lurker

I agree, Slow Down make a small area of effect where everything beside Roidmude move in lower speed than normal, it is opposite of Clock Up that allow its user move faster than normal. When Drive henshin or ShiftCar move in to its holder, it is too make a small area of effect that can neutralize Slow Down. Iron move at faster speed before but i think it is because he is monster and usually gifted with this kind of ability.
    That is what i can grasp from watch all six episode
    And Rinna too still busy watch from a far even before Drive cancel Crush's Slow Down area. That TRUCK DRIVER even have a talk with DRIVE, he have more than enough time to take a look at Trideron and Drive. Drive is his hero and even inspire him to help other people after all.
    Even if he didn't take a pic but he should tell police who came when Crush run away. There is no reason he keep it a secret, Drive crowned as hero not villain and has been popular lately. So Police should have enough information about how Drive look now.
    I thought that is why Kirihara look curious about SCU, Tomari never actually hide everything after all (his obvious car and even his henshin device) except yell out he is Drive.

6. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

Yeah, the area of effect is curious, too.

I've already read some people speculating about a Global Slowdown and who creates it. Shinnosuke is a prime candidate.

7. Hangyakuno

Hangyakuno Lurker

From prologue at eps 1, Shinnosuke is surprised too so it can't be him.
    But if the cause is whoever using Drive Driver, because Belt stated Drive can make Density effect too.
    Maybe widerange of Slow Down area is depending on how strong the Roidmude who spread it. Or maybe that is because epicenter of Density Effect near with Pit location.

8. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

They mean in the future. The Driver may be used to attempt a global slowdown in the future.