Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz - PSP/Wii

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by alternate-zer0, Aug 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Herman the German

Herman the German Treasure Cards of the Underworld

You forgot to mention FangJoker.

2. relax23456

relax23456 Member

Hi, I don't know whether this has been covered but I've played both OOO and W in the Ragnorok mode and have 2 out of the 3 save slots filled. I'm wondering whether if I choose W in the beginning, can i unlock OOO in that file and vice versa? I have 28 characters in each file unlocked currently.

3. Gold Samurai

Gold Samurai Member

Minor glitch happened that I can't seem to recreate.

[​IMG]

Only the left wing was showing. It reminded me of lost ankh lol

4. Lion

Lion Member

It looks like a Dolphin random bug

About Climax heroes, Fourze is near to airing, probably they will do a Climax Heroes Fourze, what changes and improvements do you except if they release it?

5. Herman the German

Herman the German Treasure Cards of the Underworld

If they do CH Fourze, they GOT to get the sound effects to be more accurate in their totality. Says this Rider-audiophile here, anyhow. : V They managed to do it for the most part with the Kabuto PS2 game, after all…

And get rid of those hella random special attack backgrounds. D:

6. arnoldmcguire335

arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy

Home Page:
    If they do CH Fourze, I hope they do a PS3 version. so it's an easy import!

7. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

The Sound Effects must have been a programming error cuz they are all inside the game ISO. CHW had all of them.

For CH Fourze I really want them to include some of the showa, Maybe the most famous ones (Ichigo, Nigo, V3, Amazon, Black etc...), I think they should leave the gauge thing they added in CHOOO and create a better Ragnarok Mode with real bosses

8. DECADE5

DECADE5 The Historian

That, include all OOO combo sounds (Shauta, Burakawani etc) so that i can make me a nice OOO Driver app for my android.

9. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

I think that's kinda mandatory, if they do a CHF they will surely include the other two red Medals and 3 blue medals at OOO's Green Gauge (I don't have high hopes for Brakawani though), probably also a Red Gauge that changes you from Tatoba to Putotyra Combo.

Birth is also mandatory in the game, I hope for a Ryuki-like system, but with the CLAWs. 2 Orange Gauges: 1 for the CLAWs equipement just like Ryuki's system (you have the right to access stuff filling the meter) and another to summon CLAWSasori. Birth-Day would be his Hissatsu Attack.

10. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

Well, we'll find out in September during Tokyo Game Show. :D Personally, the Showa Rider's are waaay overdue and need to be in this game, especially since we're at the 40th anniversary of Kamen Rider. (Not sure how J will be in it, but none the less. :p). Besides the sound issues in CHOOO, they need to make finishers for the support characters (Especially Gattack, the Hoppers, Kaxia, G3-X and Garren.). I mean, 3 games and they still can't copy and paste Ganbaride finishers ?! :p Also, most of the Ryuki cast needs to go; personally thou, I'd just keep Ryuki (as well as Survive), Knight (as well as Survive), Zolda, Ouja, Odin, Femme, and Ryuga. :p

P.S. I have confidence that we'll get the rest of OOOs at least (With the exception of the movie form. :p).

11. Lion

Lion Member

My wishlist:

-More Climax themes and a finisher for each form, for example you can do a finisher with Tajadol and his Climax time theme is Time Judged All.

-More Forms and secondary riders, Den-O needs wing form and a playable Den-Liner Form, Kiva needs his forms.

-Playable Kaijins, in Climax heroes W we had playable Kaijins, they were trash but with OOO we have Greeds "They could have a Yummy summon like Diend´s cards" in W we have Nazca and other interesting dopants, and Showa had tons of interesting villians.

-Removal of some characters, who the hells plays with auto vaijin? the only use i found for him is about calling him autovajina and fight hip hopper with him "Kick Hopper" well, keep him

-Give more finishers, Gattack is an awesome character and he hasnt a finisher yet, every Ryuki rider had one omg, Garen needs one, Dark kabuto needs one etc...

-Skins or damaged versions, i would love to have Greed Tatoba "purple eyes" or Protobirth.

-Love Combo as a Secret Character, i will main Love Combo.

-More dynamic, deep and balanced fighting system.

-Removal of the rider gauge when missing a finisher, is stupid to load the gauge and spam the finisher button

12. Wheatley

Wheatley DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!

MY wishlist for the next Climax Heroes:

-Showa Riders (It's the 40th Anniversary so they NEED to be there) - At least Ichigo, V3, X, Amazon, Stronger, Black and Black RX.
    -IF they can't fit a lot of Riders in the game, have them replace Scissors, Raia, Gai, Verde, Imperer, CycloneAccelExtreme (he's way too fucking slow in OOO), AutoVajin, and MAYBE Kaixa and Femme. I was disappointed with some of those characters and there's no need for EVERY single Ryuki Rider.
    -More interesting modes
    -Longer and more replay value
    -ALL NEW stages (I'm sick and tired of seeing the same ones)
    -ALL NEW tracks (same reason)

13. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

My predictions/wishes for the game.

-Aside from the Wii / PSP they will probably make a PS3 version, cuz PS3 is blowing up right now in Japan (most of the recent Bandai-Namco Games of popular franchises had a PS3 version)

-Showa Riders: It's the 40th anniversary, they have the sounds from the DS game, those Riders will probably appear in Fourze. I do not hope for any single Showa Rider, but as I said before, at least the main ones.

-I don't think will take off any Rider from the previous installments. I would like to see less Ryuki Riders (Letting only Ryuki, Knight, Zolda, Ouja, Ryuga and Femme), but I don't think they will do it anyways.

-OOO will get not only new Medals and a new gauge, but a new finisher (probably Tatoba Kick).

-Birth will be in the game and have a similar type of System than Fourze's. He will not have Birth-Day as a playable character but as the finisher (judging by the DS game)

-CAX will still be the final Boss replacing Dark Decade once again.

-Probably an secret Rider from Hibki Series

14. CuberToy

CuberToy Member

I really hope there will be a new climax heroes game... Lasr year it was already announce at this time of year if I remember well... Kida have a weird feeling that it will not be announce... But hope really hard.

what I want ?

New riders (completed rider who are unfinished in climax heroes like kaixa or garren) More second and other rider for the era (Delta, Gatack and so).

New rider from past era like Black, Black RX, Ichigo, Nigo...

Get rid off AutoVaijin

Get rid of Climax Time (hate those, totally unfair in 2P versus), I know we can desactivate it, but I just don't want it at all.

New level, New song, like they've done on KHOOO (don't put the current one away, that still make more stages).

15. Rider Kick

Rider Kick Just a passing through Toku Fan....

If anything I don't think we'll hear about it till Vita I bet.

16. Frumix

Frumix I don't do sense

Let me play as Eternal and I'm in.

17. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

With all memories.:thumbs:

18. Nnnkingston

Nnnkingston Altair

Game being on PS3 is all I really want atm.

19. Lion

Lion Member

I want Unicorn punch people...

Dont forget Skull, he is a must

If the game appears in wii probably probably it will be compatible with Brawl, i hope they make the file system more easy to extract, CPK sucked and i coudnt use the animations.

I wish the texture data to be bigger and easier to extract "Specially OOO´s & W"

So i can make combo packs for Falcon.

A good idea could be make a Smash style game with All riders

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  20. hmf_master

hmf_master "Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"

I agree the game need Eternal with all 26 T2 memory and also need Accel Booster also