Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz - PSP/Wii

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by alternate-zer0, Aug 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Rider Kick

Rider Kick Just a passing through Toku Fan....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj6rd5avzuo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj6rd5avzuo&feature=related[/ame]

So after playing Faiz and Kaixa for the up tenth time I decided to look back at the Faiz game from ps2. Now this was made in 2003 and yet some how the game looks cleaner and has more finishers. And you know honestly, I think Kaixa was supposed to have his Xeno Clash as his hisatsu from the crumble effect and general animation of the attack. But I don't think they got time to finish it.

2. draewon

draewon Lurker

they have more finishers because the gameplay suck BAD,each rider/character only 1~2 attack strings and NO special attacks,just finisher and a half life one time only special attacks(summon vajin,jetsligger.etc),not to mention several weapon options made the characters UNUSABLE(try beating another player using kaixa+blaygun/faiz+faiz edge activated)in other words after you see all of the finisher cutscenes,the game becomes BORING AS HELL

also:faiz axel?pretty much doesn't exsist in the game......a very,VERY big minus

the blade game that comes right after it is a bit more decent because they actually have special attacks,still,blade and garren jack form unplayable is a big minus for a game that focuses on one rider series

hibiki got decent specials too,but the playable oni's aside from the main 4+armed hibiki sucks since they are just clones of the main 3 oni template(should've added the 4 movie only oni from the movie) andthe fact that you can't do finisher against other onis sucks

the kabuto game.........actually lacks cutscene finishers outside of story mode which bums me a bit,but all in all the gameplay is the most enjoyable compared to all the above

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  3. DekaThunder Rider

DekaThunder Rider The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!

I actually did not know that the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight game for Wii was a port of Climax Heroes until I read it online.
    Both of the Dragon Knight games rocked..although I liked the DS version a bit more

4. draewon

draewon Lurker

yeah,the DS one is a wee bit more fun because
    -it has more monsters,including the huge dispider AND a unique xaviax,plus all of them are playable

-it has funny minigames,like the SF ish car beatdown and galaga style "beat the raydragoons" minigame

-the effect of the monsters appearing through mirror portals were quite neat,IIRC the wii version doesnt have that

-the cards are not a one time only and several "common" cards can be used to peform neat combos since they also works as ground reset tool(i.e freeze vent)

-all of the characters wield their visors on battle,meaning tiger got his axe,while odin&ouja smack people with their staffs

-the final vents are REAL TIME,its not always unblockable and can be dodged but you can easily combo into them and deal mucho damage,some of them looks more awesome than the wii version(verde,scissors,and all of ouja's final vents)

-characters have "special attacks" that is different depending on whether you are barehanded or is using a specific weapon(i.e tiger+dest claw will do a psycho crusher-ish drill attack while when using his default axe he will do a guard breaking slam)

it does have a bad side to it
    -clone moveset,80% of the charactes are clones of each other whether using strike vents or barehanded,the staff users have the same moves,ditto with the barehanded guys(which is split into "punchers" and "kickers" categories)

the only ones that are truly unique are tiger and zolda IIRC both their default moves and weapon vents doesnt share moves with others(except giga horn)

-the music is awful

-xaviax is TOO hard to beat with several characters

5. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

I don't know. Probably because of tight budget or no contract was ever approved.

Either. There won't be a PS3 or a XBOX 360 version of the game. So, we gonna have to stick with the PSP and the Wii version.

Speaking of the PSP and Wii version. Does anyone know what the difference is between them?

6. Herman the German

Herman the German Treasure Cards of the Underworld

Has anyone been awesomely godlike enough to rip those delicious belt-sound-effects from the game, by any chance?

7. DangerDang

DangerDang Pony, please.

Check the Jukebox. Midnite's got a thread.

8. jiraiya

jiraiya Member

ok i've downloaded the wii tv.duowan.com files (all 3 plus the sfv file) also grabbed the fix files under the links

so how do i turn this into a working iso as everything i've done leaves me with a pile of crap that won't work.

can someone write up an idiots guide for me as i'm getting extreamly pissed off trying to get this to work.

thanks.

9. Shaider

Shaider Member

Well im looking to play more people in the psp version of this via adhoc party.My PSN is shaider03

10. Nanami Tenkawa

Nanami Tenkawa 優しさの大人少女

Home Page:
    i wish there is Ganbaride in PSP version have more Rider characters with Adding OOO, Birth, Dark Kiva, Yuki and Zanki in game!

11. bandai1983

bandai1983 Member

So anyone got the Ouz asian save complete after the new custom soundtrack patch? My save got corrupted, and I have no recent backup. Pleease tell me you guys do. ;_;.

12. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

I found a major glitch.

Use Ryuga: Advent -> Climax Time -> Final Vent. Dragblacker will fly everywhere and will tumble in the finisher cutscene!

13. drieg500

drieg500 I'm inside you...

Home Page:
    Can anybody post their modified bgm.afs file? i had a copy with a customized one but the audio is utter shit and empowers the game audio.

14. draewon

draewon Lurker

dude,no one is using AFS hacks anymore,its been a long time since they fixed the custom soundtrack feature so that you can put MP3's normally without hacking into the game,go to PSPISO to find the patch....

15. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

why is it that these climax hero games never have all the riders from each show? only ryuki got all their riders especially the movie ones while others like faiz (delta), kabuto (thebee, drake), doesn't have them

16. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

The Ryuki riders are there only because of Dragon Knight's game, they just took the sprites (which is ironic cuz in the original DK game the characters were mods from the previous Climax Heroes.)

17. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

i see. i guess the creators were being lazy. they need to step up and add riders from each show as well as movie riders. i want to play as eternal and cut some fools with eternal edge

18. CuberToy

CuberToy Member

So, anybody have all the sound effect ripped (no voice and music) ?
    If someone can teach me how to extract them, I will do it (even if Im lazy :p) but if someone already have them, upload somewhere maybe, it will be great !

19. CuberToy

CuberToy Member

20. RagnorokKing

RagnorokKing Lurker

Home Page:
    Hey, anyone know where I can find a guide to the game.
    I've been searching but haven't really found anything.