Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz - PSP/Wii

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by alternate-zer0, Aug 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Midnite

Midnite Member

They meant censored from KRKD's Final Vents. Because of the change from T (KRDK) to A (CHOOO) rating.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sl99C4U08M"]YouTube - KRCHOOO: Final Vent Censorship[/ame]

If we're making wish lists, I say finish up the Dark Rider list and throw in Dark Kiva and Orga. Along with Mirror Matches and ability to start on an ultimate form for goodness sake!

2. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

Found a glitch for Ouja in Wii version, if you Final Vent while Genocider is on the battlefield, when you succeed to perform your super (regardless if you grabbed the guy or did it in Final Reflect), the middle of the Genocider that's supposed to act like a Black Hole will be brown already even before the hole is open.

The only thing I don't like to use FJ is I always press 2222 and forgot the directions as well. 2222 does a very very close range attack (the range to me is similar to Garren's Upper Fire), but Shoulder Fang is very effective since the fang will come out once you pressed the horn. (Which can distract gun opponents even if you got hit at the same time)

If opponent guard breaks then you're guaranteed a must win.

That guy missed Odin's final vent. I'm getting addicted to forward teleport -> FINAL VENT. I think my wish list wasn't too long? Though I forgot Kiva's normal forms.:laugh:

OK THIS IS EPIC MUST WATCH EVEN IF YOU IGNORED THE FIRST THREE-QUARTERS OF MY POST!!
    [HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0l0-IwfOJo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - momo.mp4[/ame][/HIDE]

3. Black Shroud

Black Shroud Samurai Shodown Community ******

Home Page:
    Fang Joker (222) was specifically ranged and timed to fit right after the Arm Fang for an easy combo; as standalone attack its kinda weird

4. draewon

draewon Lurker

lately i spend my free time doing PSP vs matches with my friends so i'm giving this comments based on experience fighting human players(which are much more aggressive and smarter than any CPU diff in this game could ever be),also,most of the "smart" tactics in the guide doesnt work against these guys.........

[HIDE]
    -yep,PH&KH's specials is quite useless now,ESPECIALLY against a human player,it does not "track" sidesteppers since believe me,i've tried it,its so slow on startup that i could literally counter kick them out of it 90% of the time EVEN WHEN THEY CLOCK UP(yes,counter kick rules vs humans),the aerial version is the better/safer/more practical one now IMO

in CHW it does track players on long range,charges a bit faster and it has their trademark moon jump which makes the move quite hard to interrupt(goes through most of the projectiles,in this game the jump is so low that any projectiles/advent can hit you out of it...and counter kick)

clock up is overrated in this game,advent users can easily knock them out of it(and counter with both kabutos+decade,the counters have more screen time due to enemy clock up),and stupid clock uppers usually tried to clock up from "safe" positions instead of when you are vulnerable,these guys can easily be avoided using side steps during their CO phase,even more if you're using odin or hyper kabuto,just sidestep right when they are about to hit you........don't block

-tiger wouldn't be so bad,he would be very good actually,if only his rider charge weren't so slow,disabling his advent trap spam,basically he will be like a more powerful version of imperer if he charge at the same speed as imperer(weird connection? if you watch KRDK then its not so weird>.<)

his "dash" attacks is not to be spammed since eventually people could see it coming and sidestep punish you

-did you see raia's gauge charge speed?his speedy advents and fast charge already nets him a very versatile tool to beat down almost anyone easily,just don't use swing vent without advent support(it's quite useful with advent) and fight with your fist for maximum damage

-FJ is good for bad buttonmashers against human(so that you land your super without Reflect chances),but even that is VERY iffy,since its almost impossible to land arm fang without getting hit/interrupted,the only plausible way would be rider canceling into arm fang but that means you have to re-charge your gauge before using super(which will usually fail or jinx the timing)

shoulder fang will DISAPPEAR when FJ is hit(contrary to what shroud says),so if you trade hits with the likes of decade's or diend's "blast" you'll deal VERY LITTLE damage to them while you receive full damage,again,i use FJ vs humans quite alot AT FIRST since i'm weak at mashing,but quickly switched mains because of this(i had zero problems owning the CPU with any riders at hardest diff,including using FJ)

-diend is okay actually,"rain blast" is used to punish sidesteppers,while normal shorts are not worth using(use his orb shot special instead),the key to winning is to to gang up with your summons with melee attacks,this will guard break them faster and deal heavy damage

-you say autovajin is underdog?,try using scissors against a human player!,i could totally confirm that he does the least damage per string in the WHOLE game and strike vent actually do LESS damage than his normal attacks(and easily telegraphed due to his dashes)

pair that with slow charge,weak,slow,short ranged advent advent(you could side/backstep+sidestep when you hear "advent" and beat the crap out of scissors no prob) and you get the ultimate weakest character ever,guard vent is useless due to his weak damage potential and slow charge,you will die before you get that 3 bars for guard vent....climax time won't change scissors much either as his advent sucks,unlike ryuga or tiger

his only leverage above vajin is he has a super,and even that is moot if you can't land it or can't mash well against the enemy during reflect,seriously,scissors is the "dan" of CHOOO,not vajin(vajin can deal decent damage with his normals and can seriously troll people with gatling)

-gotta agree with shroud about ryuga,at worst he is on the middle tier if not top[/HIDE]

@shroud:regarding dark kabuto's finisher,his CHOOO neutral [1] string ends with the exact move(if you play dark kabuto without the cutscene/vs/arcade in the PS2 kabuto game he will just do this attack instead of the "curbstomp" cutscene version)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  5. Ragna the Bloodedge

Ragna the Bloodedge Member

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Here I was playing as Ryuga, expecting him to not have a finisher like CHW because I thought he and the other dark riders were all rips, then I completely forgot he had one in KRDK until I hit the finisher button on accident. :castlerock:

Yeah, I know, I was kind of late on that one, haven't been near a computer in a while and wouldn't have known from discussions here:sweat:

6. KuugaX

KuugaX Supreme Warrior-Kuuga

actually i think you just don't know how to use Scissors :sweat:

ever try playing patiently? i don't rush if i play scissors waiting for the player to attack before counter attack( i do the same for Agito Ground form) and advent is actually useful when you hit and summon advent instead of doing the last hit wait for that hit to stop and charge( while advent just shoots bubbles and distract him do this in climax time) you should be able to get a full bar and final vent causing 15 hits at least or just use guard vent and rush :laugh:

oh ya i only use Scissors against weak players i ever tried it with expert type it's a little hard but scissors just tells me patience ( but sometimes you will have to rush too...timer..:redface2: )

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  7. draewon

draewon Lurker

err,no,i beat my friend easily using vajin when he used scissors,and when i used gai i even let him beat me to red AND final vent me once before i fight back,when i fight back he couldnt even finish my already red gai with a fresh scissors due to the pathethic damage that scissor's attacks did(and how awful his defenses were).....

the same thing happens with me(cant beat his gatack with scissors,can't beat his imperer with scissors,etc),and i'm the one experienced it first,after that i told him to use scisors and the above two matches happens as proof

scissors's most useful attacks(the sweep string,his quick strike vent attacks) just don't do enough damage to be actually useful,i can interrupt people 5 times successfully with it and they deal more damage to me with ONE attack string when i mess up

hence the guard vent strategy also fails,your enemy WILL out damage you in trading hits.....the most you'll get with him is a time out win or win by final vent if your enemy is stupid enough to final reflect you all day and you won all of the mash fests.......

8. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Ouja's Genocider does quite a few glitches in Wii.

1. If you final reflect, you can still hear the sucking sound.
    2. If opponent does super withough Final Reflect, you can still see an air getting sucked in but the Genocider is invisible. (I haven't proved that it works on all supers, but at least Gai's super works.)
    3. Final Vent with Genocider on battlefield will make his sucking hole brown in super even before it is opened. (It is supposed to be normal silver before opening.)

9. Black Shroud

Home Page:
    About Scissors: He is primarily only corner fighting character, and he deals most damage in corners. Corner fighting is his specialty. Attempting to fight opponent outside of corners with him is suicide. In the open he sucks damage wise and most his combo string knock opponent away (in a corner, so thats the use).
    He can combo off throw in corners.
    His Advent is a valuable combo filler (or you can end the combo with it and then charge Rider Gauge).
    If blocked, his Advent again pushes opponent from Scissors, allowing to charge gauge.
    His weapon summon brings no damage bonuses but it gives him more range and makes some combos easier to use.

Max combos I achieved with him in corners:
    No rider cancel: 37% / 26% off grab
    1 rider cancel: 43% / 36% off grab
    2 rider cancel: 59% / 46% off grab
    3 rider cancel: 67% / 54% off grab
    4 rider cancel: 69%

So yeah, not too damaging but more or less decent.
    On a side note, he's not the only character with low damages on basic combos; IXA Save is pretty bad in that regard as well.

10. draewon

draewon Lurker

also note that human players can also do(and will do,if they know about it) the step guard cancel as long as they have gauge,and then attack you,which is why blocked volcancer advent 80% of the time won't give you a chance to charge gauge(either they sidestep it before it hits or block&sidestep),only a successful advent hit will really give you the time to charge

seeing that most of his strongest combos goes from a grab then we just need to watch corner attempts and be ready to press back+[2] at a whim....i will try these combos to see whether it could make a change or not against human players

IMO if they kept his advent ability of draining enemy rider gauge he will still at least put up some annoyances to the enemy,especially if the attack drains gauge even when enemy blocks it a la blade king......but unfortunately they don't

as for IXA save,at least he doesnt need gauge management to perform his special attacks,and he got burst mode to fall back to,scissors have.......nothing(again guard vent doesnt help much for him,due to slow charging speed and weak attacks),also he has much more combo potential than scissors grab wise since you can do his grab combos anywhere,not just at the corner

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  11. Black Shroud

Home Page:
    No, IXA can only combo off grab in corners or near corners

12. Black Shroud

Home Page:
    My KRCH OOO Game Guide v.1.5
    Storyline added up to Blade
    Added Jump-In combo tactic to weapon users that have it
    Scissors, IXA, Accel sections completed

13. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

I have found out a few glitches for Ryuki Riders (Haven't tested all yet), all of them are related to Advent->Final Vent. (So monsters on the battlefield makes super glitch.)

- Knight doesn't have this problem.
    - Odin: If Advent->Climax Time->Final Vent, the background of super only changes when phoenix flies to the back of Odin, whereas normally the background is changed at the beginning.
    - Raia: Same situation, but background changes 1 sec after super starts instead of right at the beginning.
    - Ouja: As mentioned before, middle of Genocider becomes brown before it opens up.

14. draewon

draewon Lurker

just tried them again,yes,it only works near corners,thanks for the correction

also,both versions of ground broken fang(dash and stand) deals less damage further away,not just the standing one

15. Black Shroud

Home Page:
    << Yeah but Dash is UNABLE to hit further away exactly because it dashes closer first, then attacks; so its always closer version

16. jiraiya

jiraiya Member

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but i've downloaded the 3 links for the wii game part 00 01 and the rar.

now what do i do as when i try to compile the 3 into 1 file i end up with a folder with another zip inside it. i try to unzip it and it says no archive found.

i've tried his 3 times with other links and the outcomes been the same.

im not using any download programs just clicking each link and letting them go to my desktop.

so what do i do now?

and also anything ese i will need apart from dolphin to get this running

17. draewon

draewon Lurker

but broken fang is a 3 HIT attack,you do one hit on fulscreen,2hit on middle range,and 3 hit on point blank,the dash version can do the 2 hit and the 3 hit version(most damage),while the standing one can do all 3 version,in other words,there's still a damage difference even for the dash broken fang

of course the 1 hit version is almost useless in any aspect(despite being a "beam" it will only absorb one projectile and will lose to rapid fire projectiles),but it's still there

i dunno since i'm not the one uploading,and its been a while since i DL'ed the game,try JEFUSION's blog for a working ISO,that's where i got mine from

you only need dolphin and hopefully,a high spec PC to run wii emulations,but for CHOOO its less demanding on spec,so yeah,you only need a dolphin+ISO to run the game

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  18. jiraiya

jiraiya Member

right i've downloaded the 2 files from JEFUSION and have them on the desktop.

do i combine them by saying extract to seperate folder or drag everything from each folder to the desktop.

cuz everytime i try something it says archive damaged.

i'm getting p'ed off with this now

19. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Just realised that I was wrong, only Ouja's glitch remains. All the others super have the background for the whole time when you do Final Reflect, otherwise it turns after a while it is activated. Also, if OOO is attack with tora claws and get super-ed, the Tora claws will still be spread out. I think it is the same with Gori Bagon but haven't tested it yet.

20. draewon

draewon Lurker

about bugs,odin's intro is one of the most buggy,90% of the time his feathers won't show,both on the dolphin and the PSP version

also,odin is one of the most badass acting rider in CHOOO,i mean even his failed throw animation had him teleporting backwards instead of stumbling like everyone else

@shroud:some more notes&questions about accel and the guide:

-if you don't have enough gauge to form change into trial its best to just charge your gauge after a clean glanzer hit,you sould be able to charge about 2 segments before your enemy wakes up

this is because the combos that is possible from the clean glanzer hit does not give you much advantage anyways(except the "trading hits" version,where you could use more powerful strings to connect with,and even another glanzer or when you have full gauge,where you can form change and continue comboing/do a climax combo finisher)

-accel trial string
    (222222),twin side kick, gut punch, rh, 2 spinkicks, dash punch

in the corner the dash punch at the end can sometimes went through enemy and recovers facing enemy's back(a la blaygun slash combo finisher)

-Combo that beats opponent down to his last lifebar should end with Accel Glanzer~Form Change (Climax Time happens after this) into Final Finishing Move.

this is limited to air slash>glanzer and standalone glanzer only since any combos involving RCing into glanzer can't perform the form change part(do to gauge used) and thus cannot combo into the finisher at climax time

-Hundred Rending Kicks-{Reverse Form Change}-Final Finishing Move
    Dimension Blast-{Reverse Form Change}-Final Finishing Move(decade complete)

do elaborate when and where to do these combos,i tried the rending kick finisher combo but the enemy always managed to recover and block the finisher when i reverse changed into accel

as for the decade one its hard to connect the finisher due to the emey being pushed backward AND juggled at the same time,i suppose this is a corner combo only,but even then this is way harder that connecting with FJ's arm fang>finisher combo