Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by GekiDan, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

LOL

2. Wheatley

Wheatley DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!

I know it sounds crazy, but I hope we don't have to wait another 5 years or so for Kamen Rider to finally appear on the PS3 (or even the Wii U). :disappoin

That being said, I expect the next Climax Heroes on the 3DS. The PSP and DSi XL aren't that much cheaper than the 3DS and if they run on the PSP just fine, the same thing can happen on the 3DS.

3. KickHopper

KickHopper Rajio Showa Rider

I hate to NEVER a thread, but has there been any word or even rumors on whether the Climax Heroes line will continue with VVizard?

4. Kamen Rider IXA

Kamen Rider IXA Lurker

I hope It will. I stll need my ALL FORMS thing.

5. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

We never know for sure till it's announced. There was this same talk last year on whether we would indeed have a Climax Heroes Fourze and we had the confirmation in October.

So we'll have to wait and see.

6. BoukenSilver83

BoukenSilver83 shinkenchange!starninger!

no we got confirmation in august by a scan, i remember it was before hurricane irene hit and the earthquake before that.

we'll probably get confirmation the same time this year.

same here, i hope it's a different kamen rider game, if it's about the fourze series with zodiarts and wizard series with phantom villians with climax heroes game engine graphics, i would love to get this game, enough with the kamen rider vs kamen rider crap, it worked for decade because he was fighting riders but it's now time for a story line type kabuto approach.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  7. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

You are right, the scan came out the 23rd. But that was a mistake by Famitsu IIRC. I hope they confirm it quickly tho.

8. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

Only problem I have with this is that the 3DS isn't region free (And I'm not spending another $200 on a 3DS just to play this), otherwise I'd be for it. :\ At least the Vita is region free. But if they pull some DLC bull crap, not only are we screwed, but I'd be super pissed.

Honestly thou, I'm not really feeling Wizard. :\ I'm kinda hoping they finally decide to include movie exclusive forms (Especially, C/J Gold Extreme, Super Tatoba, Fourze Double Rocket and Meteor States.). As usual, huge Chalice fan. Really hoping he's in, as well as the remaining Showa Riders. BTW, what do you think Fourze's "What If Form" would be in CH ?

9. Tendou Soujiro

Tendou Soujiro Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto

Please excuse me for bumping a nearly 2-month thread but I have recently discovered this forum and thought it would be a GREAT chance to host another online tournament for this game. I have hosted 6 of them in the past(each of them had at least 12 participants) and every single one of them was a success.

The last one I hosted was in January and I'd like host another one with more participants from here. If enough people would like to participate, I'd also like to discuss balance so that we may ban certain Riders/Gauges and maybe even special moves.

If we have over 20 participants, there will be a money reward of $500 delivered via PayPal to the winner. If we have less than 20, a copy of Super Climax Heroes will be preordered for the top 3 winners.

Important notes:We will be playing the PSP version and be using Xlink Kai to play online. If you do not know how to use Xlink Kai, I would be more than happy to set it up for you.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask them here. I plan to release a FAQ if we have enough participants.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  10. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

sure, why not... how do I use Xlink Kai

11. Tendou Soujiro

I'll set it up for you(and anyone else who needs help with it) at least 2 weeks before the tournament starts so don't worry about it. If you want it set up before that then you'll have to do it yourself though.

12. draewon

draewon Lurker

any rules? as you said, the game is broken as heck, there's probably going to be a lot of double birth entries...

13. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

I figured they will be all 1 on 1 fights, no Climax Time... and perhaps no Faiz with Accel... one good combo and you can wipe out nearly half an life bar without having to cancel a combo

14. Tendou Soujiro

For the very first time, I'm going to try something new for the banlist. Instead of banning Riders entirely, I will be banning certain attacks instead. This is still for discussion and is very subject to change. If you don't like it, please provide insight so that it could be better.

All tournaments are singles only BUT a Tag Team tournament will be hosted the following week if enough people want it

The basic rules that I use for every tournament are the following
    -99 Second Timer
    -Medium Damage
    -Best 2 out of 3 wins
    -No Climax Time
    -Final Reflect On
    -Singles only, unless it is a Tag Team tournament

Banned Attacks
    Using any of these forms/attacks will result in INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION
    -Kaixa's air O
    -Faiz's air O
    -Faiz Accel/Axel
    -FangJoker's forward X
    -CycloneMetal
    -All of Double's Maximum Drives
    -Garren's ground neutral O(up for discussion)

If you disagree with anything listed or feel that something should be added, please let me know and we can discuss it until you are satisfied.

15. draewon

draewon Lurker

well, there's going to be a lot of ban on a lot of things then, i'll probably wait for SCH instead, and hope that accel is both heavily revamped but not banned for tournaments

that and i don't have a wifi router yet, so i can't X-link

EDIT:banning attacks....some of those attacks can be accidentally pressed/used you know, it'll probably be the source of protests when these accidents happen in the tournament later, it's not like CH is SF where most of the incidental slip ups is hadokens into a DP

16. Tendou Soujiro

Not really, the controls of the game are optimized for the PSP's buttons.

The only time you will ever press something by accident is if you are canceling into a move that requires you to press down. So far, there isn't a banned move where you need to press down.(Ex:Holding down while pressing X)

17. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

The problem right here, is that people will naturally attempt to use these moves... you shouldn't really ban them, one would use the move just my reaction, and next thing you know, they are disqualified for doing something from Muscle Memory

banning certain Gauges is fine, that's avoidable

think that's what Draewon means

18. Tendou Soujiro

Alright, looks like I'll revert to banning certain Riders/forms entirely then. The other participants are not taking this very well either. Thank you for the input.

[The following Riders cannot be used under any circumstance due to balance issues]
    -Faiz(All forms)
    -Kaixa
    -FangJoker
    -CycloneMetal
    -Garren
    -Kiva Emperor Form

Again, if you disagree with anything or would like to add something, please say so and why. Very soon I'll be creating a new thread for this. So far I have 7 participants and 2 are still unsure.

19. Hentailover

Hentailover Lurker

I'm not participating for a bunch of reasons, but here's the question just out of curiousity:
    Disqualification is initiated the moment you take on the form? Because it's actually not that hard to accidentaly transform into Cyclone Metal. The game sometimes just decides "you're done choosing memories! now for transformation". So if the further transformation is immediately initiated without attacking does it still count.

20. Tendou Soujiro

Please post in the new, updated thread for the tournament if you have input, thank you.

Accidents are bound to happen when certain forms are banned, so no, disqualification is not initiated just because you have taken the form. However, a single attack WILL result in disqualification.

If you don't mind I would like to know why you are not participating. I am trying to break my previous record of 40 participants, so the more the merrier.