Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by GekiDan, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Redranger100

Redranger100 AM-A-ZON!!!

Thank you.

2. draewon

draewon Lurker

getting hit by one will also unlock said finisher, so a fast way is to set arcade mode to hard, hit the enemy with a finisher and let them hit you back with one, and then quit, or continue with another enemies, that way with one arcade run you can get a lot of finishers unlocked

tatoba purple and tag team finishers cannot be unlocked/viewed in the gallery so don't bother doing it for those

3. Lion

Lion Member

I want to have OOO models but i can only extract the final forms and the base one, can someone try a memory dump in dolphin? i really want OOO models

4. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

My wish list for the next game

Obvious:
    Fourze (complete)
    Meteor
    Other showa riders
    Extra riders

What I can see
    add in finishers for other basic form of riders
    Some of the Movie Only riders

What I would like:
    Able to play an all out brawl fight with four characters at the same time
    Ouja having his other three finishers (since they are in Dragon Knight, I'm shocked they are not in the games

5. BoukenSilver83

BoukenSilver83 shinkenchange!starninger!

how do i unlock the manual select screen for switches i want to use in the game for any 20 switches with the belt? i cant read japanese

6. draewon

draewon Lurker

there are no other select screen, the switch select screen IS the manual select screen, you can select 1 extra switches for each of fourze's limb(i.e you can't bring magic hand and chainarray together), you always bring rocket, launcher, drill, and radar though, so you cannot NOT select them(they are not present in the switch select screen)

just see the 3 buttons on the bottom of the screen on the switch select(for the wii version it's A,B,Y), the leftmost is "yes", the middle is "cancel/no", the rightmost is "random"(do NOT press this button)

if you select the unique switches(fire/elek), you don't get to select any normal switches aside from fourze's default 4(not including special combos)

7. Kamen Rider IXA

Kamen Rider IXA Lurker

My wishlist for new CH

- Add something like "level system", where Riders can increase their level. By higher level, Riders can get new forms, moves, battle styles and finishers.

- Each Form and Each Rider can be played as Grey Gauge with Its abilities.

- Add new Gauge - Gold. Power Up Gauge. It works like Clock Up or Grey Gauge's Power Up. This Gold Gauge allows charater to go to super form, for limited period of time. Kuuga's Rising Forms, Stronger's Charge Up works in that gauge.

- Add New Gauge for OOO. In that Gauge he can also use 3 Combos+Tatoba, but can not use Random Comboes and instead of Head Special attack, he uses Medagabryu attack.

- Update Ryuki Vent system. Each Vent, except finisher and Survive can be used only once in round.

- Update - No - create Blade's Rider Card System. Blade or Garren(or Challice or Leangle) can use a limited number of cards in round. They can use either 1 card or 2 (for stronger attack), but Card, that was used is no longer usable in round.

- Add more combos and different battlestyles for Riders - how they did with Birth.

- Give all in-game Riders all their forms. Maybe except for HBV ones.

- Get back in game WCAX. He must be in part of Accel. Add Joker. He must be part of W. Joker can't be in battle with W and Accel can't be in battle with WCAX and W can't be in battle with WCAX.

- ProtoBirth must be separate character. He can also be chosen form either Goto or Date. If you choose Date-Birth, you can't take Date-ProtoBirth in same battle. Same with Goto.

And more updates and characters of course!

8. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

I still think the game need a selling point. CHW had the whole "Play with W, dynamic form change / Sounds coming out of the Wii Remote", CHOOO was "Play with all the power ups." and CHF was "Play with the Showa / Tag battle". I'm willing to bet that the argument now will be "Play with all forms" or perhaps we will have some Sentai in there too?

Other probability would be that they finally bring the game to the PS3 with less characters and do the process all over again ahaha.

9. Kamen Rider IXA

Kamen Rider IXA Lurker

I'm gonna kill them If they do next CH for PSP Vita, since I don't have one.

10. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

I don't think they would. Bandai-Namco always pick sucessful consoles for this type of game. Climax Heroes started on the PS2, then the Wii and the PSP. Rider Generations and Gambaride are on the DS.

I think if there is going to be a new platform for CH it will be weather the PS3 or the 3DS, both are blowing up right now in Japan (and the 3DS would be THE perfect selling point for this game). The Vita is almost out of question since it's selling pretty poorly.

11. arnoldmcguire335

arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy

Home Page:
    Myabe with that game it will help PSV sales, if Bamco ever wanted to help PSV sales in Japan.

12. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

Kamen Rider games are NOT the kind of games that push sales in any system. Bandai-Namco/Eighting is a coward for these anime/tokusatsu games, it will only move to a platform with a large installed base because they want to be SURE that their games will at least sell. The only exception would be Jump's Big 3 since they ship the game to the US too (that's why they would do a 360 version for instance even if it sells like shit over there).

13. Go-Onger

Go-Onger Member

I was trying to get an emulator and rom for this before I went out and bought the real game, But it wont work for me.

1. Does anyone know a emulator and rom that works. (for either wii or psp)

2. Is it worth me buying a PSP and game. ( I am considering a few other games, but this one may be the breaking point.)

3. Or should I just get the Wii version.

14. draewon

draewon Lurker

PSP version has custom soundrack, perfect for hardccore fans, wii version has prettier graphics and a different style of beat em up minigame

the ISO size for the PSP version is quite small, but all PSP emulators are utter crap right now, so you need an actual PSP to play it, the wii ISO is stupidly huge and so far none had uploaded a compressed/GCZ one, but the dolphin emulator runs almost all wii games quite well, depending on your PC spec and emu setings

i say get the PSP one, you won't regret buying a PSP because the only way to play the PSP exclusive games right now are by having a PSP, you can always compare the game for free by using dolphin afterwards

15. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

Speaking of Dolphin, I just got myself a new Sony Vaio. :D It's got Windows 7 64 bits, Intel Core i7-3612QM 2.10 GHZ, 8GB of DDR3, and a graphics card of Intel HD Graphics 4000/Nvidia Geforce GT 640M LE GPU 2GB. Had the game for Wii for a while, and I wanted to play it on the go. :) It runs Climax Herores Fourze smoothly, but laggy during the finishers (Especially during explosions. :p). What's the best settings with the most minimal lag ? I'm using Dolphin 3.0. Thanks.

P.S. Also Tatsunoko vs Capcom runs laggy as I'm fighting as well, any good settings for that as well ? Thanks. :D

16. draewon

draewon Lurker

try reducing some of the graphic features and swapping between openGL and direct3d in graphics plugin, that should do the trick, and also try to uncheck anything that says "might cause slowdown"

my old non-dual core PC with crap graphic card can run all climax heroes's smoothly including the finisher, so obviously your laptop does not lack any muscle, but on that one, TvC was slow as heck.

TvC runs normally on my newer PC but certain versions of dolphin had glitches in the graphics(like karas and soki suddenly having capes instead of scarf) while some others doesn't, and some dolphins runs TvC faster than the other

so for TvC, i suggest getting multiple versions of dolphin as see which ones work best for TvC on your laptop(the newest does not always means the best)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  17. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

Thanks for the help !! :D I got CHF working much better now. :) Only TvC is still giving me a bit of trouble now. >_< Gonna read up on it a bit a and see what i can find. Thanks again !! :D

18. BoukenSilver83

BoukenSilver83 shinkenchange!starninger!

i hope they dont bring out the climax heroes game on the wii u because there's no emulator for it yet,

i hope they put in a full story mode for fourze, ooo and w, make it more fun that way and unlock medals, switches, etc

i hope they put in kamen rider joker, skull, fourze rocket states, ooo super tabota form and ixa powered up form.

19. draewon

draewon Lurker

relax, low bugdet games like this will always appear on the cheapest console/handheld available on the market, and also usually the ones that are about to die, which is what wii, PSP, and NDS are today, and most of them already have emulators or is not that expensive to get

since PS3 and the 360 isn't getting much cheaper ATM it's quite obvious that wii and PSP will still be the platform of choice for the next installation, if there's ever going to be one

20. Wheatley

Wheatley DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!

It would be a real slap in the face if it was only on the Wii and PSP again. I want a realistic looking Kamen Rider game! It's 2012! Enough with the rehash crap!