Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by GekiDan, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Nnnkingston

Nnnkingston Altair

Personally, I'd be fine with that as long as they kept the main Heisei Riders and Rider 1 and 2. I just want to be able to play the damn game. I've only played the original and on a PS2 emulator. Ran so slowly it was difficult to play.

2. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

Get the Dolphin Wii Emulator then. I'm playing it at roughly 70% but the speed is acceptable.

3. draewon

draewon Lurker

double breast cannon spam

it already happened, on PSP, the kick is you get to do it yourselves

4. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

And how is this considered broken?

5. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

That's the whole point of having Double Birth..:sweat:

6. draewon

draewon Lurker

but they didn't think it through when they advertized that, should've made some handicaps like spamming it makes has a random chance of the cannon overloading and explodes/damages the user for half of their lifebar for example (a la MvC3's deadpool teleport and a nod to eps 47 of OOO where the double breast cannon thing originates)

den O also has a special tag, but that didn't give them any advantages at all, none of the den O riders can sync well with one another...

and if den O can tag with himself then OOO should be able to do it too...but they didn't add that for him

its way too powerful and effective, try using the tag feature that has 2 characters that has similar looking move(beam attack) but is NOT double birth(or birth), and you'll see what i mean

first of all its too powerful, one successful hit can juggle a target and whittle them down to climax time, in which you can re-summon the other birth and continue the spam

second of all, there's no sure way to stop the spam, super armored ryuuki riders won't live long enough to survive the onslaught since even if you manage to stop one of the births, the other can still fire at you non stop, while other super armor characters...err there are no longer any permanent super armored characters aside from guard vent, so yeah, the likes of sagozo/titan/axe are dead meat too

teleporting you say? will just have the same results, you'll bound to get hit once and its all over, esepcially because those who can teleport, usually have brittle health&defense

reply with projectile spam too?, only the really big beams like gotou birth's own assault cannon or decade complete can hit both births at once, and that's not even guaranteed 100% chance, one slip up and you'll be eating one of the beams and get spammed again, and they can easily dodge your beam AND attack at the same time

and no, i'm not talking about facing the CPU, i've faced serious human players that are not 4 YO's and none can answer as how to beat the double breast cannon spam

the only way that its not too broken would be to turn off climax time, but where's the fun in that?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  7. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

First of all, try CJX and Trial. One does the Bicker Final Illusion at the back, and the other Machine Gun Spike at the front.

Stop the spam: easy, CLOCK UP. Enough said.

8. draewon

draewon Lurker

have you ever tried that yourselves? because i do

depending on the setup , its impossible to do, first of all, you can't send one to the back without moving the other backwards, especially if accel trial is the one you are summoning(the one that doesn't take damage)

bicker final illusion also has tiny hit area unlike decade complete's blast so it will not hit both births, add that to the horrendous damage and startup, one can just sidestep once, it will not track, lastly, it will be out of sync FAST because of the very different attribute of both attack, you can do max 2 final illusions per tag if you're lucky, and neither would hit at all

a different case would happen if accel trial was the one summoning CJX, it'll be over even faster since machine gun spike cannot hit both births at once(also, MG spike has a bad startup lag too, the cannon are much faster) and BFI cannot cover him any faster than the other birth hitting accel with the cannon, at which time the birth that got hit by accel already recovers and is spamming the beam too, since this is accel trial, that just means the match is over since he has so little defense to begin with

clock up? clock up has startup that can be interrupted, you can't even combo INTO clock up anymore(and what can hit them before the clock up effect starts? yes, double breast cannon spam), unlike red bar form change,

another fact would be the damage that the kabuto riders can deal during clock up had been nerfed badly that one (magically) successful clock up session will only do miniscule damage to riders that has medium to high defense(which is what birth is)

and lastly, none of the clock up riders can spam clock up anymore, mainly because they have one of the slowest charge speed in the game now and the births have WAY faster charging, combine that with the fact rider counter cancels clock up and you got yourselves a fail strategy
    also note that climax time doesn't sped up charge time anymore so yeah, clock up riders is screwed big time in CHF

9. Lion

Lion Member

Breast cannon for example, that move has 0 lag, i can win any match by spamming it

10. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Oh I was giving you spamming examples, not countering the twin Birth.

What about Fire States? That special is not there for nothing...

11. draewon

draewon Lurker

BFI+MGS does not work at all, even against the CPU, as i said it has a tiny hitbox and slow startup that does not track, a human player can sidestep once when seeing CJX do it(by blocking trial's kick and rider step from it) and it'll miss entirely

if the kicks hits however, the bicker beam will juggle the enemy for like 4~5 hits, small damage since you need the enemy in the ground to receive all (50?) hits, this is not a problem with breast cannon, it deals pretty much the same damage whaterver the situation is

also turns out you can only do 1 BFI's per full 4 gauge tag, due to very slow startup, congrats, you've just found the most ineffective tag spam ever, that's not even a spam

fire states flamethrower sweep is good against melee gangups like the hoppers or ichigo/nigo, but it does not have the range or startup speed to fully stop double breast cannon spam(fourze will be hit by the 2nd birth before the flame reach him)

as i said,decade complete is better in this case since he has the full screen range, same firing speed and duration as birth(so he can sidestep after doing it if it misses) and bigger beam, but even then its not consistent to stop them since only one screwup and you'll be dead...

as a tag parnter, decade complete cannot spam his attack much because its a towards+special move, not neutral+ special like the double birth which will desynch after a few attempts

12. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Ok than what about Hyper Kabuto teleport kick. Surely that would hit one Birth during the charge up and the other would miss as well.

13. draewon

draewon Lurker

the air teleport (i can't say its a kick since he does nothing) is great against single opponents only, it has very fast startup but very slow recovery, the other birth could just fire again and it'll surely hit during kabuto's recovery, and if you hit the wrong birth with it (the one that doesnt take any damage) then more jokes on you

and before you suggest kabuto's maximum hyper thingmajic teleport slash, no, it doesn't work because that attack only has 1 hit super armor in CHF, he will get hit a LOT during it and the skill will be canceled at some point, even worse than the air teleport

didn't i say the kabuto riders were nerfed big time?

faiz axel can fare quite well for a while but its not enough to fully stop the double birth, the normal faiz just doesn't cut it for ranged combat and as with other speed riders, the charge time is horrendous

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  14. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

I enjoy as Hyper Kabuto when the opponent goes double team, I enjoy using Clock Up and totally destroy both of them

15. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

So what if opponent uses RC against Clock Up? It wastes three bars of gauge and that means tag goes in 2 seconds after Clock Over. All you need to do is charge back that tiny amount of gauge and Clock Up again.

16. draewon

draewon Lurker

oh, i meant if it was before tag, when you're alone, waste his clock up until you can't block no more and RC to cancel out the effect, you both will probably be back to square one but kabuto must work extra hard to gain back gauge, while you, don't need to.

when clock upped during tag you can just block(for the controlled birth) and order the other one to fire while you're blocking, that'll divide his attention and you might even get some hits in, which cancels out the CU.

and after all, as i said before, clock up attacks are very badly scaled in CHF, its not worth the 4 gauge loss IMO (in CHOOO you can kill an enemy/ go to climax time using 1 clock up with dark kabuto, in this game? not a chance)

17. Redranger100

Redranger100 AM-A-ZON!!!

Does anyone know of a website where I can find out how to unlock the other riders?

18. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

There is only one way to unlock all the riders, you have to play the Hero Mode with every single one of them.

So good luck

19. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

You don't need to, it's so simple I can explain it here:

- Play heroes mode, complete any mission will unlock you Nigo.
    - To unlock forms and gallery, play through the relevant Rider missions.
    - Then continue playing the missions, earn Rider points to unlock Riders (Portrait of next Rider will reveal when you get more RP), when you unlocked Ibuki you have unlocked all basic characters.
    - To unlock TaToBa Purple Eyes: Finish Heroes mode 100%, go to Arcade mode and choose Fourze, play through all battles and win the final battle against him to unlock.
    - To use Purple TaToBa: Highlight OOO and hold '+' while selecting.
    - To unlock the remaining tag gallery, play through all stages of Arcade until you unlock all of them.
    - To unlock finisher cutscene library, use the finisher once in Arcade mode, you can quit halfway through.

20. NaruKami1313

NaruKami1313 That one guy, yeah.