Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by GekiDan, Aug 23, 2011.

1. draewon

draewon Lurker

that's what rider counter is there for

you can also rider step for less gauge usage BEFORE you are guard breaked(block first hit, rider step and retaliate), seriously, the odds of losing against the hardest CPU in CHF/CHOOO is very, very slim, CH&CHW were much harder IIRC

long strings doesn't always mean they are great(everything is great against CPU mind you), and of course being nerfed so bad like diend does make him much weaker, for sword user, i'll say that knight is the absolute best one currently, mainly because his strings is not too lengthy(cannot be punished easily), has decent range despite how the weapons look

and that's not all, you can also opt for major damage/guard break by inserting darkwing into your combo right when its blocked/connected, or switch to wing lancer for more reach and priority, or just press the win button by activating guard vent

knight survive however, is more like a nerfed kiva emperor, the attack buff vent is nice and all, but having only normal strings and lacking advent&guard vent kinda makes him pale in comparison to its normal form

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. HyperGatack

HyperGatack Member

You must be confusing Burst form/mode with Rising form/mode. In CH, Ixa only has Safe form/mode (as his base form) and Burst form/mode (as his form change). We know it already that Ixa Rising form/mode is the one with that cell-phone gun and is not available in CH.

3. Herman the German

Herman the German Treasure Cards of the Underworld

Y'know what I think'd make these games a bit more sweet visually (and possibly acoustically)? If, OPTIONALLY, of course, one could have skippable form-change cutscenes á la the Kabuto game, at least first time around one switches forms in a fight.

4. draewon

draewon Lurker

sure, but only after they spend all the time and budgets on the actual gameplay first

5. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

Bad news. UMD Passport isn't compatable with Gundam vs. Gundam Next+, Climax Heroes OOO, and Climax Heroes Fourze. >8( I just tried registering the games now (Bought a gift card to get DLC for Gundam Vs. Extreme) and i get this message on my PSP.

[hide][​IMG][/hide]

I can understand GvGN+ and CHOOO because there not in the store anymore; however, CHF is still there. You want it on Vita, gotta pay another 6000 Yen. :redface2: What a load of crap !! :mad:

6. hmf_master

hmf_master "Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"

If you already have the Vita then why not hack it and get PSP Emulator on it

7. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

My bad. I actually don't have a Vita yet (I will in 2 weeks thou. >:) ). I was just try to get a head start and get the games ready on my account (As well as the Gundam vs Extreme DLC). :p

8. arnoldmcguire335

arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy

Home Page:
    Actually there's a better reason: Namco Bandai DID NOT participate in the PSP Passport Program, so Namco Bandai Titles are for the meantime, inaccessible with the PPP.

9. KamenRiderKaibo

KamenRiderKaibo Member

Hey guys can someone explain these to me?

when you select Fourze only (instead of tag-team), you'll see 4 options. The second one is elek state and the 3rd one is fire state. What puzzle me are the first and last options. What is the difference between the two?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  10. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

First: Choose the Switches you want(No States Switches)
    Last: Tag-Team option. (can't choose any Switches)

11. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

Now my question. When selecting OOO and deciding to use three medals, their are two options to choose from before you select your medals... what's that about?

12. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

First: You choose
    Second: Ankh Chooses (Random)

13. Herman the German

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but something they might wanna do if they do make a sequel is build up more team-finishers; say, if Kamen Rider J was in the game and partnered with Decade or Diend, he might get to do Complete Form Jumbo Formation's Final Kamen Attack Form Ride. 8D

Or, I'unno, W and Accel doing that wheelie kickoff Cyclone Trigger combo, or the FangJoker Accel combo attack against Weather, that sorta deal.

14. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

I would want to have a system where there are multiple finishers for one gauge and you get to choose which one, say Blade Jack you can choose either normal Lightning Sonic or J-Lightning Slash, or Agito Trinity instead of normal Rider kick you can choose Trinity Rider Shoot. That way all main Riders get there base form finishers.

Anyway, a list of characters that are 99% available for next series:

New Kamen Rider 2012-2013

Kamen Rider Fourze
    - Cosmic States
    - Magnet States
    - Astro Switch No. 21-29, 32-39

Kamen Rider Meteor
    - Meteor Storm

Kamen Rider Skull

Kamen Rider Zanki

Kamen Rider Todoroki

Riderman

Momotaros

Possible characters:

Kamen Rider Fourze Rocket States
    Kamen Rider Chalice
    Kamen Rider Dark Kiva
    Kamen Rider Nadeshiko (Tag only)
    Kamen Rider Gills
    -Exceed Gills
    Kamen Rider Thebee
    Kamen Rider Eternal

15. Nnnkingston

Nnnkingston Altair

I really hope that the next version of Climax Heroes will reach the PS3. But we all know that would require effort on their part, and that means it wont' ever happen.

16. Lion

Lion Member

I want to see Super Tatoba in the next game and less broken characters (Birth is broken)

17. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

What do you mean by broken?

18. Red Ranger

Red Ranger Member

You should erase even the smallest thoughts of that from your head. Even if that did happen, it would basically mean a refresh button on the roster and we would end up with another -even more- bare bones game. :laugh:

Dragonball games are a good example:

Tenkaichi 1 (expected moderate character roster) > Tenkaichi 2 (more characters) > Tenkaichi 3 (even more characters) > Raging Blast (restart on stronger console, excuse the go back to few characters because of GGRAPHFICKSSX BHETTUR!!) > Raging Blast 2 (more characters that happen to be the same characters you were playing 3 years ago).

It's just this endless cycle that keeps restarting whenever they move to stronger hardware and the fighting system doesn't improve each year enough to justify that.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  19. Wheatley

Wheatley DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!

The sad part is, both Climax Heroes and the DBZ games are both from the same publisher (Namco Bandai), so I wouldn't be surprised at all if Climax Heroes went the exact same route.

20. Herman the German

Random thought that shot through my head; if Decade does a Twin Rider Kick with someone in the game, it'd be kinda cool if the partner could pass through the Final Attackride card holos alongside Decade. :V

Also, form-/character-specific Climax Themes would be kinda cool, I think. (e.g. Diend: Treasure Sniper, Accel: Leave All Behind, Birth: Reverse/Re:Birth, OOO TaJaDor: Time Judged All etc.) Bonus points if they used the original Avex-tracks instead of moderately okay cover-versions. : D