Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by GekiDan, Aug 23, 2011.

1. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

That was really nicely photoshopped. I want to believe it's real now...:disappoin but it would have been more convincing if they put Skull there instead.

2. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Hercus is a Japanese meme....love it.

3. syer1001

syer1001 The Emperor of the Last Empire

Home Page:
    what meme?

4. Wheatley

Wheatley DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!

If PSP can handle Climax Heroes, the 3DS can handle it even better.

Both have the same amount of buttons and a circle pad, but the 3DS has better graphics and it has a touchscreen.

The 3DS' graphics are on par with the Wii's graphics (if not better than the Wii's graphics). Super Mario 3D Land looks just like Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart 7 looks just like Mario Kart Wii, and Super Street Fighter IV 3D looks like Super Street Fighter IV on PS3/360.

Now unless the next Climax Heroes is going HD (if it was, then i would be on both PS3 and Vita), then you won't tell a difference between Climax Heroes Wii and Climax Heroes 3DS (aside from the 3D effect).

My guess is that Bandai/Eighting will do what THQ did with the PSP version of WWE All-Stars when that game was ported it to the 3DS.

5. Kamen Rider IXA

Kamen Rider IXA Lurker

Hercus? Isn't this guy Ketaros?

6. syer1001

syer1001 The Emperor of the Last Empire

Home Page:
    We all confuse by the names. Ketaros might be the white one. I always believe that the one that have the nearly identical color with Kabuto does not have the same initial letter with him...

7. draewon

draewon Lurker

that, and axel's moveset are extremely broken even when used outside of speed up's slo mo powerup, the time limit for it actually made sense, i mean dark kabuto in CHOOO are basically normal kabuto with CH1 clocked up moveset available in normal mode and he's not THAT broken compared to axel's pimped out normals and specials

faiz&kaixa's lasers being unblockable are the way to differ them from other riders, they are easily dodgeable and quite easy to punish, mostly because you can sidestep in this game,

of course, the CPU lacked brains to actively sidestep so i understand your disappointment, but i have human opponents since the first CH so i know best that their moves aren't much broken against human players

also, crimson smash being unblockable had been that way since the fanmade MUGEN rider battle, go figure...i guess Japanese people all think alike?

as for decade, just don't finish the combo when you know its going to be blocked, simple, no? it only gain a pixel of gauge energy from CHOOO onwards, so that's quite a disappointment, but hey, they tweaked attack ride:slash so it would combo better so i guess it's a fair tradeoff

and lastly, kickhopper do able to redirect its rider kick in the show, against multiple enemies/worms in fact, think the hopping switch or W's luna joker kick in this game, that's what his bouncy golden grasshopper leg thingies(anchor jack) are actually for

too bad he doesn't able to do it in any CH game he's in, only on the show and the PS2 kabuto game

nope, ketaros is the brown one, hercus is the white one, and it makes more sense if ketaros becomes an internet meme, because hercus didn't do quite much in GSL, at least ketaros goes down with a bang, "sieg zeon" style

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  8. RaiDK

RaiDK Supaidaman!

I got through the whole of arcade mode by using nothing but Faiz' unblock able laser sword attack.

9. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

Okay, I just wanted to make sure, didn't know if it was a glitch or something. Been a couple of years since I watched Kabuto

10. Rider Kick

Rider Kick Just a passing through Toku Fan....

Kinda wish they did DLC for the game so they could add skull and meteor into the game. I know skull data was there for use we saw the renders by some one.

11. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

Had my first double KO today: Garren (me) vs G3-X (CPU)

knocked each other out of the air, got him with burning kick, he got me with his missile... I thought it was pretty neat we both got the point...

Now to see what would happen when both players get the tie breaker's winning point?

and its confirmed... I suck with Kiva... Ixa royally kicked my ass

Also, I think I remember someone said there is a way to instantly charge your energy?

is this true?

12. draewon

draewon Lurker

losing against the CPU is very rare in CHF even in the highest diff unless you have a very bad luck and got double teamed by one of the tag team bosses, double K.O is an even rarer one

if you get another tie , i guess it means game over/continue screen for you? that's usually the case on fighting games

and ixa is one of the weakest riders in the game, his attacks could barely damage the non glass defense riders(like kabuto), perhaps you should use more emperor's moves more than kiva/normal form(unless you picked the castle doran groove, which sucks major balls aside from its finisher)

instant charge is only possible with grey gauge riders, press the special button after performing a combo that ends with a heavy attack, not all combos can be instant charged

13. HyperGatack

HyperGatack Member

Ketaros is not Brown. He is Bronze. Hercus is not White. He is Silver. Both Riders' colors of Bronze and Silver respectively complement the final Kabutech Zecter rider's color, the Gold of Caucasus, the Golden Rider.

Anyway, it's not yet confirmed but the additional States of Fourze (aside from the previous Base, Elek, and Fire) we'll get to play in the next KRClimax Heroes (if there's any in 2012) are
    - Rocket States (from Megamax movie)
    - Magnet States (from the series. Action Figure is already availabe. I've seen it on the internet)
    - Apollo States, the ultimate form of the main rider in Fourze series (the pic haven't been disclosed yet)

14. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

Nor the name.

Not sure about Rocket States though. Tamashii was not in CHF nor Decade Gekijyoutai

15. draewon

draewon Lurker

the only movie rider/form we have so far is from den O and OOO with den O having the most(new den O and nega, while OOO only got brakawani) , CH tend to have TV series only for their final secret rider(the only exception being dark decade, which was not from anywhere)

as for rocket states...it might still be added, but if its in then super tatoba must be in too IMO...(and OOO will finally get a rider kick finisher)

also, magnet states is bulky and ugly as hell...

16. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Why didn't you use all of Kiva's forms-....oh....

17. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

Hence why my character's strengths are set on low, and the cpu strength is set on high... depending on certain characters, they can really do some damage with a couple of combos... still rare to lose...

Yeah, Ixa is weak, but Rising form is definitely strong... especially one of the combos he does that become an instant shield breaker (his able to pull the same combo fast enough I couldn't side step)

another question...

Tag team up: The partner mimics the players movement
    Tag team down: Switches to the partner, cpu takes control of other character, gauge drains slower then Tag Team up

are there any difference between Tag team left and right? or they just a regular switch out?

Well, next game is definitely going to be interesting with characters that will be put in.

I would like to see them have it so four members can be out at the same time, with each one being their own sperate character and not

18. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Tag left and right is the same.

The strongest character now has to be Zeronos Altair Form. With all the gun Riders and most sword Riders strings nerfed, Zeronos is the only one to have all the quick strings of slashing about 5-6 in a row. For some weak characters, attacking with heavy combo once can instantly guard break. Against computer hard mode, I won with a Perfect in less than 10 seconds.

19. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

So what your trying to say is...

Zeronos is fairly strong?

*slapped*

20. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

It is though, you can just spam his strong attacks and win easily. I mean a strong Combo + RC + special can take away about a quarter of a life bar.