Kamen Rider Build, Episode 46: "An Oath To Be The One"

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Toku Prime, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

[​IMG]
    Stereotypical image of an adult toku fan #1859
    This week: Is it my imagination or does Sento's dimension crash plan sound like this is turning into a Decade prequel? Or is he merely trying to out-do the planet killer Evolt by destroying two entire realities?

Elsewhere, it was really sad that Gentoku made them all special t-shirts for the BBQ and nobody wore them, it really was a good job that crashing helicopter turning into a CGI fireball and didn't create any debris to endanger that crowd, and it looks like we're saying goodbye to Kazumi.

Reminder: no episode this coming weekend due to a baseball tournament's opening ceremony. LuPat will be on as normal though.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  2. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

I mean, they specifically say that what he's doing is different and won't destroy the worlds. I think it's just a way to make future Build crossovers simpler, since they won't need to take about crossing worlds. He'll just retroactively be part of the main one.

3. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Man, this show has fallen quite a bit these last few weeks. It's not bad, and the show as a whole is great, but this was just another long and drawn out sequence of events because the show still has 3 more episodes to go.

Also, Sento never answered Misora's question. She asked if merging worlds would wipe out one version of a person and he just went on to talk about B plus A equals C. Frankly, I'm tired of the Crisis on Infinite Earths story that Kamen Rider has been doing over the last decade. I love multiverse stories, but it's become the same thing over in Kamen Rider.