Kamen Rider Build, Episode 33: "Evol the Ultimate Weapon"

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Toku Prime, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

[​IMG]
    It's around this point that you may start wondering why Sento restored it to working condition.​

This week: YET ANOTHER TRADE, not reading the computer files you've had for ages until the contents become neccessary to know, Gentoku's been faking being evil really well for ages, assembling a repainted Build Driver, modifying a chip inside a human body without just removing it, the belt plays an electronic remix of 'Ode to Joy' (!!!) and yet another Rider parental death.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  2. Hangyakuno

Hangyakuno Lurker

Uh, maybe Sento put something inside that Driver with ability to separate Evol from Soichi. Sento isn't that stupid. Maybe, i hope, please be true.

And preview next ep already give us flag to ultimate form. Really, why dying become new cliche to get ultimate form. Showa rider will hate them more for this.

3. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

I don't know how accurate it is but I'd heard that the toy(s) for ultimate form aren't coming out until June so they might be holding it's debut until episode 38.

Maybe Sento did leave a trap in the Driver but I'm expecting next week's episode to feature Gentoku screaming at him that if he hadn't made it work his dad would still be alive.