Kamen Rider Battride War Creation

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Ultra Rider, Aug 24, 2015.

1. draewon

draewon Lurker

nice, good job on the subs :castlerock:

i thought that was common knowledge :buttrock:

anyways, almost platinumbed the game nao, only need the figures, the level 99's and the rider break and barrier break trophies, does the ramp jump needs to be a 100 in one stage? because i've be doing that each time i saw a ramp in this game and i still haven't got it yet, i'm sure i'm doing at least 100 of em by now...

2. KamenGrappler

KamenGrappler Lurker

I'm still missing several C rank figures. I've gotten all the figures from story mode, and have 186/208 with a few still to get from getting Riders above level 50. Dunno what's up with the C ranks though

3. billySEEDDecade

billySEEDDecade Lurker

Some figures obtained by leveling Riders to level 50 are Rank C figures (All Showa, Skull).

4. KamenGrappler

KamenGrappler Lurker

Ah ok, thanks man

5. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

I hate that. Nobody is going to have a use for C Rank figures by the time anyone is level 50. It's only for collection at that point.

6. KamenGrappler

KamenGrappler Lurker

yeah seems pretty useless honestly. I usually put a Rider as my tag partner until they are high enough lvl to use S ranks now anyway. At least the mystery is solved though.

7. draewon

draewon Lurker

it's nice for a challenge tho, i mean the B-S rank figures are pretty broken if you stack them, and you can't really level down, so once you got all characters to lv99 and still wanted to have a bit of fun and not striaght up murdering people then C rank figures are not bad.

and at least all figures have a use not, in BW2 those Bike Fiigures does exactly nothing, it doesn't have any stat boost or special effects, now THAT, is collection only

8. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

So you mean using C figures instead of the powerful ones? I suppose that makes sense.

9. draewon

draewon Lurker

pretty much, that's exactly my point.

plus it gives you something to do when you already maxed out all of your characters and S ranked all stages i guess, leveling up unused figures...

10. draewon

draewon Lurker

oh god this thread is so dead, i hope Thunder still makes those BWG vids....

11. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

I haven't been posting a lot because of my final exams at university but this weekend I finally go on vacations so I'll focus on finishing the walkthrough.

Oh, Play-Asia finally delivered my game... 2 months late. lol.

Also, any strategies to beat the final Timed Survival stage?

12. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

Just spam shooty riders and move a lot. I like Kaixa in it, Ixa may be a better choice. I think I used Decade, maybe?

13. draewon

draewon Lurker

good to know you're still here :)

what game? :sly:

shooty Riders are the easiest i guess,

tho if you want to mix it up, "wrestling" ones aren't half bad either because they are:

-invulnerable during their throws, so it's very safe from gang-up attempts

-it's unblockable. unlike the guns

-usually deals big damage too/also spammable

their downside is obviously the grabs will not work against Arc at the final wave, but at that time you should have 100% SP already, Arc will go down easy when you kill the rest of the enemies

such riders includes Zeronos(very good since you can try either tactics since it also have the very shot centric Vega form), Ichigo/Nigo(will have a small problem with Arc), Amazon(can Daisetsudan Arc to death or use supermode T, the rest can be easily killed using Jaguar Shock), Skyrider(learn how to loop it's air throws, also have problems with Arc), among others

general figures that are great to bring to the mission includes:

-Super Tatoba(HP Regen)
    -Infinity Dragon(extra toughness)
    -anything that boost your atk or survivability

personally tho, for the first time around i just go to cheat town using Den O infinite Ultimate Form trick from the days of yore and just missile everyone to death, no damage taken and finished the stage in a jiffy

just bring

-Den O Climax(max SP from the start, essential to get things going)
    -Infinity Dragon(extra toughness)
    -Type Tridoron(big gauge gain)

Arc dies in like 2 seconds and is actually the first to go since he's so big and so missile fodder-y

other enemies you're not focusing on will barely ever attack and will block/get hit by stray missiles most of the time as long as you keep missile>RC all the time

14. RougeRider03

RougeRider03 New Member

I know it may be too soon, but I'd though I'd ask, what do you all hope for the next possible Battride game?
    For me, more playable characters (beside the new main rider for next year). This would include:
    Skull, because if Joker can be playable then why not Skull, who has more options beside hand to hand, like a gun and a fedora.
    Either Zolda or Ohja, Ryuki doesn't have many rider appearances given their roster, so either of these two would be a nice inclusion.
    Todoriki, for the same reason as Zolda and Ohja, since There is only Hibiki and Ibuki, and you could use a Guitar as a weapon.
    Necrom, since he is now a good guy in the show and has form changes like Ghost and Specter.
    Duke and Knuckle, their popularity demands it, and they also have final forms to utilize that can be made playable.
    So what about the rest of you?

15. draewon

draewon Lurker

i've given my wishlisht straight to Bamco themselves, you DO know that when you buy a BW game you get a password for an actual wishlist for the next game?

http://enq.bandainamcoid.com/pc/enq.php?id=bwg

pretty much got almost everything i wrote back in the BW2 days when BWG is out, so yeah, Bamco reads and listens

dunno if Digital buyers also gets the code tho, but if you do and haven't use it, better do it fast because the poll closes next month!

16. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

I'm finally free from school so I'm back doing my let's play videos.

[video]https://youtu.be/XR791XXURJ0[/video]

Like last time I tried to cover almost all of the dialogs so that is why it took me longer to do get this video out. Timming subtitles based on the video only is a bitch.

17. draewon

draewon Lurker

welcome back! that's....22 more videos to go i guess :castlerock:

18. billmouto

billmouto Lurker

found something interesting

[HIDE]Toucon Boost theme
    [video=youtube;PpgSmAYEpHA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpgSmAYEpHA[/video]

Spectre theme
    [video=youtube;bpEKC50CbB8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpEKC50CbB8[/video][/HIDE]

19. draewon

draewon Lurker

so the TV and movie ost is finally out for Ghost....

still waiting for the full version of Let's Go Rider kick 2016 and Armour Zone

20. Tendou Soujiro

Tendou Soujiro Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto

Still waiting for Kamen Rider Chaser's theme :/