Kamen Rider Battride War Creation

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Ultra Rider, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

Toucon's out.

[video]https://youtu.be/7ub_aWe9uXw[/video]

2. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

I guess that's it for this game then. :( Had alot of fun playing this game (And still am, but balance it with Pokken). Definitely a big improvement of Battride 2. :D Hopefully if we get a Battride 4 we get Necrom, playable Ghost and Specter forms, Mach Chaser, and for the love of god give us Coop mode. PS4 hardware should be more than enough to handle at this point. :p I'd also want playable support characters, but that has to be more work then it seems to be. But hey, if it takes 2 years again, why not. XD lol

3. draewon

draewon Lurker

still haven't platinumed the game yet, no lv 99 characters, haven't done lv6 and 7 Survival, and generally still having fun, not really concerned about the general low quality of Ghost characters here or in the future because i have low interest regarding them, but Necrom better have the Wukong Cloud as his bike mode....

@Thunder: when's the next episode of the lest play going to be out?

4. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

This week. I am kinda stumped with school stuff but I'll work on finishing editing on Good Friday since it takes me longer to edit it now.

[EDIT] I was thinking about, if they make a next game, how they can change Ghost to fit the new stuff while using the least possible effort: While still leaving the Ghost Changes as attacks, they could make Toucon Boost as a R1 form change so if you want to access Himiko, Ryoma and Goemon attacks you'd form change to do those. Greatful would be the Hissatsu while Mugen is the Ultimate.

For Specter, have Houdini as the Hissatsu and Deep Specter as Ultimate is not a bad idea either.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  5. draewon

draewon Lurker

i see, will look forward to that

also that's pretty much what i thought Ghost would end up in the future too, tho i can't make heads or tails with specter yet because Deep is basically Tocon Specter, having it as Ultimate would be weird, but hey we haven't even seen any of these in action yet so i can't comment much.

6. billySEEDDecade

billySEEDDecade Lurker

Yay~ I finally complete the game~

That break barrier of Enhanced Boss 200 times and Form Change 1000 times is really tedious. My tips is to use Kuuga for the form change trophy and Ibuki for the break barrier trophy, Ibuki's triangle special with Lord Baron figure can easily break barrier.

http://imgur.com/it2MGsC

7. draewon

draewon Lurker

congratulations, i'm still taking my sweet time tho, i'm doing like 4 S rank stages a day now....

8. Aikijou

Aikijou New Member

Does anyone know how to unlock the top three Survival missions? The ones that start with the Horse Orphenoch? It's not unlocked for me for some reason.

9. draewon

draewon Lurker

find and beat the Shocker Scientist, it's located on the 2nd floor of the stage where you rescue Decade(Battride War stadium), it should've been impossible to miss since it's your first scientist and it pops up RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, in fact it was part of a tutorial that explains how to unlock survival, how you managed to miss that amazes me o_O

10. Aikijou

Aikijou New Member

I honestly don't remember what stage that is D:

11. draewon

draewon Lurker

12. Aikijou

Aikijou New Member

Got it, thanks!

13. draewon

draewon Lurker

you're welcome :castlerock:

14. draewon

draewon Lurker

15. Hentailover

Hentailover Lurker

Start with changing the title to something like "Kamen Rider Battride Wars Sousei exposes the sexist policies of japan" or something clickbaity. And spend a lot of time talking about your political opinions and stuff too, spending very little time talking about the actual game. Otherwise, you're not going anywhere these days, kiddo

16. draewon

draewon Lurker

well, i don't want to lose 115 million because some wrestler sued me for the clickbait, so no :(

17. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

Finally here it is my new video.

Sorry for the delay, this week I was caught up with school and work that, even though the video was uploaded since last friday, I just finished the subtitles for it today (there are a lot in this one, thanks Den-O).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pY8ru41eTg

18. draewon

draewon Lurker

nice!, i hope the next ones will come out sooner :)

oh and i can't find the subtitles tab on the vid, it's there on the previous vids but on the newest one the CC tab is literally gone

19. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

Forgot to press Publish, it's up now.

20. Ultra Rider

Ultra Rider Lurker

You sneaky basterd, when did you discover dat?:castlerock: