[Video Game] Kamen Rider Battride War 2 (PS3)

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Red Ranger, Feb 10, 2014.

1. draewon

draewon Lurker

it's the 2nd to last menu n the character setup screen IIRC, when you're in it you will see a grey slot and a lot of blue slots

from there, pick an empty blue slot, you will then be prompted to choose between Dramatic(1st option), and Maniac(2nd option)

here's the translation for the playlist[HIDE]

Dramatic

- Introduction
    - Normal
    - Boss Battle
    - With Friend
    - Strongest Form(R2/super attack)

For Maniac Playlist, the basic layout look like this :
    - Setting(this plays during the setup menu where you equip figures, check movelist, etc.)
    - Introduction
    - Normal
    - Strongest Form(R2/super attack)
    - Ultimate State(2nd R2 form, like Super Tatoba)
    - VS Rider
    - Boss Battle
    - With Friend
    - Result(this plays during the result screen, where you level up)

This will be the layout for characters who don't have form changes, so this apply to Ryuki, W Fang Joker, Birth, Meteor, Beast, Baron, Yoshimune, and Decade Violent Emotion. The characters who have form changes will have additional option between Normal and Strongest Form(i.e Accel will have an additional BGM slot for Accel Booster). Note that Kabuto's Normal is Masked Form.

you don't need to fill everything, the ones you don't fill will play the default BGM for it[/HIDE]

after you're done filling the playlist, move back one menu and you should have your playlist in the previous row of empty slots, Dramatic will have a blue color with "playlist#" as it's title, whereas Maniac will have a red background with "rider name playlist#" as it's title

to activate the playlist, press Triangle on the playlist, it should now have the "Set" icon next to it

exit the menu and start playing.

2. Sapphire Ranger

Sapphire Ranger Lurker

Thanks for the help, man! Really appreciate it! :castlerock:

3. draewon

draewon Lurker

no problem, glad i can help:thumbs:

4. Kamen rider sol

Kamen rider sol Member

game difficulty?

what with this game being so easy by the way?

5. HurricaneDragon

HurricaneDragon Member

I hope no one minds me reposting this from the last page, since the answer to this will pretty much decide whether or not I get it. If it's not okay, I'll fix it ASAP!

6. Hentailover

Hentailover Lurker

It's pretty much what you have said... There seems to be more missions, but there aren't any more modes. Like, there's a bit more variety to missions themselves now, but still...

7. HurricaneDragon

HurricaneDragon Member

Still...?

Like, is there more than "fight a boss, it runs away, fight it, etc." or "break hour glasses a few times and fight a boss at the end" as most of the first was? And are there more bosses in general? Since the first one tended to use the same ones over and over.

8. Kamen rider sol

Kamen rider sol Member

what is the games story any way?

could someone post a summary of the game story mode

9. Allio

Allio DAIMON PAWNCH

So far have every character at level 99 but: Accel, Birth, Beast, and Baron

10. Amon

Amon Member

Do you guys think that they will announce a third game soon or will they do a brand new game instead?

11. Kekekeke

Kekekeke AAA-MAA-ZONN

Well they have already done a new game really, Summonride. They may still do a BW3, but if they don't announce it soon I think it'll be unlikely it'll happen at all.

I'm just speculating of course.

12. Amon

Amon Member

If they do a third game then they can do Drive and the secondary riders. The first game was Wizard and Kuuga-Fourze and the second game was Gaim with the summer rider movies. The plot can be based on the secondary riders and there greatest battles. They can do the Showa Riders as well and battles from Kuuga - Gaim that were left out in the last two games.

13. 145zzz

145zzz Lurker

Home Page:
    So is the Zangetsu Shin and Gaim Kiwami Arms DLC supposed to be free?
    Cause I got them for free and I thought you had to pay for them.

14. draewon

draewon Lurker

DLC for Battride War is always free, there are no such thing as paid DLC so far, only exclusive DLC's(which are figures/equipments that you can only obtain via buying soundtrack CD's)

15. Amon

Amon Member

If they announce Battride War 3 soon then I wonder if it will be on the PS4 as well?

16. 145zzz

145zzz Lurker

Home Page:
    I think it's going to be on PS3 and the Wii U.
    Especially since they have all their assets transferred over to the Wii U with SummonRide.

I still think the PS4 is too advanced and expensive to make KR games on.
    And even if they did make Battride War 3 for PS4, I have a feeling that the graphics are going to be less than stellar.
    So they might as well keep the series on the PS3 until they decided to make the models from scratch instead of reusing the old ones over and over again.

17. Amon

Amon Member

Other games from Namco Bandai have been on both the PS3 and PS4. They could BR3 on both consoles similar what how Godzilla and DBZ: Xenoverse is on both past and next gen systems.

18. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Not to mention that a majority of people that play Kamen Rider games will most likely have a PS3 still kicking around. It's not like the PS3's completely dead and irrelevant either, they're still making games for it and will continue to do so for a long time.

19. draewon

draewon Lurker

KR always uses last-gen-most used console in JP as the platform for it, and right now, it's the PS3, WiiU and Vita aren't really selling much and 3DS, well, is not really suited for games like BW...if there's a BW3 it would most likely for the PS3, that is, if they are making and releasing it this year.

20. Amon

Amon Member

I don't see why BW3 can't be on both the PS3 and PS4 when Namco Bandai has both Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Godzilla on both systems.