[Video Game] Kamen Rider AR Carddass

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by DecaEnd, Jun 18, 2011.

1. TurboCharged

TurboCharged Member

It's amazing how dead this board got when no information was released for a while...

2. vegasassassin

vegasassassin Member

Translate Cards

Can someone translate this cards ?

02-10
    1-39

3. rizky81

rizky81 Member

no more gold coin

too bad there's no more gold coin to buy at the shop. I used to collect the special items and rip the sound with my pc to make some nice n clear ringtones. Now I have to start over from the begining and seems like this will take my whole life.

I tried to install the 4.0.1 version but it won't open up...then I also install the 5.0.1 version but it stuck after the Bandai logo. No hope to get the app with gold coin shop available.

If anyone have any saved file to share, I really appreciate it, so I can get all the special items and start ripping the belt sounds.

4. TurboCharged

TurboCharged Member

Too bad it's all over, I would have really liked to pull out Infinity Style. Well at least they got the base forms of the main Riders in...

No news on what's next. Just AKB & One Piece F.

5. vegasassassin

vegasassassin Member

The End ????

:sayin:

so ar carddas kr is this goodbye or not?

may u rest in apps

6. shishio74

shishio74 Member

Love this app. Picked up a couple of the card sets for pretty cheap too.

It always seems to happen though...every time I find a really cool app or card game, it looses support or something.

The TCG bone yard:
    Eye of Judgement
    Gundam Battline
    C-1 Cyber One

Seems to be a trend.... :disappoin

7. shishio74

shishio74 Member

Does anyone know a good FAQ or walkthrough guide for missions? I just picked up set 2 and 4. I was able to find a good guide on set 1. I have a decent translator app for my iPad, but it has its limits.

Primarily having problems with this one:
    No.04-12
    面ライダー??で勝て! ★★★☆☆

I've tried searching the thread and its pretty long....I may have missed something. This is the most comprehensive source for info I've been able to find. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

8. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

That's a special mission, you have to use a specific Rider but they didn't tell you what it is and you have to find out yourself. For this specific card you have to use Super-1 to defeat Fourze.

Use this wiki to help yourself out: http://www14.atwiki.jp/arka-dodasu/

9. shishio74

shishio74 Member

Oh, Thank you, KRU! I appreciate the assistance. Actually I've run into that site before, but had some navigation issues. Probably something on my end having to do with my cache or something. That page is awesome and comprehensive. Additionally, looking back over this thread I found quite a bit of info on some missions as well.

Looks like I'll need to start archiving! I love this app. So addictive!

10. chrischa

chrischa Member

HELP I CANT BEAT KAMEN RIDER FAIZ HIS CARD IS No.02-32

So I recently unlocked series 2 kamen rider faiz but I CANT BEAT HIM I played him 100000000 times but I cant beat him his mission is 体力MAXで勝て!in English means (The win in the physical fitness MAX!) WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN if you know can give me a guide on what riders I should use and what riders souls and how to complete it please help me I REALLY WANT TO BEAT HIM AND GET MISSION COMPLETE.

11. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

Do what it exactly says...win with max HP...:sweat:

12. vegasassassin

vegasassassin Member

Has it been a year?

still no news,huh?
    well this sucks,ganbaride dies then ganbarizing will be its sucessor.

Maybe it will have a sucessor with gaim and more riders
    :sweat: