Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V3

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by GekiBlack, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Minato Ascending

Finally saw ep 17 and the debut of Gai/GokaiSilver. I guess it's obvious to everyone that Gai resembles Genta from Shinkenger, given how much I enjoy the core 5 of Gokaigers, I'm not sure how much I would enjoy a sixth member to the team. Seems to me that Gai makes Don look alot more mature, and his wackiness at times appear to be a bit overbearing. However, same thing happened with Genta's debut, and he went on to become a much better character later on. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how GokaiSilver would fit in this team. At least he (probably) won't travel with the Gokaigers on the GokaiGalleon, since he has his own mech for transportation.

Btw, can someone make a GIF of Ahim in Gai's dream sequence? Her innocent look is really kawaii imo.

2. Eldar

Eldar Member

Yes I think it was pretty clear since the first descriptions of gokaisilver with the photos of him with DragonRanger/TimeFire/Abarekiller that he would have the unlocked great powers from Zyu/Time/Abaranger.

3. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

If that's how he unlocked those three powers I'll be pissed. I wanted a Zyu episode. I also wanted a Dai episode but apparently they unlocked that in the movie! The hell man!

4. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

I think the show is just trying to knock three featured episodes out of the park in Gai's dream because it would be hard to do a feature on those three. (well, they could do Abaranger) Yuta Mochizuki retired from acting a long time ago and Masaru Nagai doesn't seem to care for his tokusatsu past, so it would be odd doing a focus episode without the reds.

The staff probably knew they wouldn't get to do an episode for every team, but I imagine the less than stellar ratings is what lead to them rushing a few more out in the movie and the next episode.

5. GoseiGold

GoseiGold Member

GoseiKnight and BoukenSilver :castlerock:

6. GoseiGold

GoseiGold Member

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Minato Ascending

Since I'm assuming that Gai/GokaiSilver still doesn't have all the sixth senshi keys from Gokaigers yet, how come his henshin phone device has all the faces of sixth senshi on it already?

8. Loghorn

Loghorn Lurker

Don't worry, he'll be getting the other ranger keys of Kibaranger, Kingranger, Megasilver, Gaosilver, Shurikenger, Dekabreak, MagiShine, Boukensilver, Go-On Gold, Go-On Silver, Shinken Gold, & Gosei Knight soon enough.

To be honest, I don't think that the ratings have anything to do with it. The movie with certain guests appearing has already been planned probably during the beginning of Gokaiger.

Also, it's because that certain guests won't be making appearances because of them being busy within other roles, or that they are retired from acting.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  9. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Also its not possible to do a 6 Abaranger Gokai Change! :laugh:

Also since next episode has Mikoto, I wonder if they will do a Abaranger Gokai Change with the theme music...

10. Project-Trinity

Project-Trinity Member

Any screener version available for download yet?

No need to mention that... that mode is ugly and shitty. The characters`designer smoked good ones when he conceived that breastplate

11. DeluxeRobots

DeluxeRobots GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵

I love seeing the One Colour Gokai changes so awesome

12. Redryuranger11

Redryuranger11 Blazing Soul!

Well you got to admit, once you get past the helmets, as in your pretend the helmets aren't on the armor, the armor doesn't look that bad. Takes me back to the old days when we had sixths with chest shields in a row (with Ninjaman smackdab in the middle but I digress).

I just find it funny that Gold Mode ends up making Gokaisilver lose some Gold despite the name being Gold Mode.

13. GoseiGold

GoseiGold Member

So, now we have all 6 Gokaigers but my questions is why is there a team-up with the goseigers already? is there gonna be another one?

14. Eldar

Eldar Member

15. GoseiGold

GoseiGold Member

Well at least we get the two hottest yellow rangers in one movie.

Speaking of which, Excuse me for a Second...

16. shadowsentai

shadowsentai come on down...

Hello there.... newbie here.

i am just thinking... will there be a boukenger tribute in gokaiger?
    but im afraid it wont happen because of the movie...

at anyhow more power to gokaiger. :p

17. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

*follows* Where are you going? What's going on? What's happening? Can I come?

18. GoseiGold

GoseiGold Member

GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM YOU WEIRDO!

19. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    OR you can be glad that we will be seeing these actors again either way?.

20. GoseiGold

GoseiGold Member

Who said we were bashing anything?

by the way since you claimed all the female yellows can i borrow Luka for my Prom this coming Saturday?

Please i'll return her the next day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.