Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V2

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Kivat, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Webslinger

GokaiSilver is pretty cool. I like how he uses a spear which gives him a pirate/fisherman kind of vibe and his final wave is just plain awesome. I thought his long roll call was funny along with the fake roll call he thought up for everyone else. The only thing I don't like about Gai is that he reminds me too much of Genta.

2. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

I like that he reminds me of Genta.:170:

3. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Webslinger

Genta was ok...one thing I hated about him was that he would gain a tremendous amount of weight when he henshin :p

4. Project-Trinity

Project-Trinity Member

5. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Ep 15 - Basco is alright, I actually like him and the monkey duo. Really cool to finally see Marvelous' origins with the Red Pirates (AkaRed, Basco). I was a bit pissed that Dragon Ranger got beat a bit too easily but these are drones so it was expected. Loved how Gokaiger thought they won the fight against the first batch of 6th Rangers and then BAM!, even more showed up and fucked them up. Excellent episode.

6. Redryuranger11

Redryuranger11 Blazing Soul!

Why does this happen every time I make an educated observation? First with Ahim, now with Marv's Boukensilver?

It was an observation of mine, I don't think they'll explain it either. OBSERVATION. Boukensilver has a red mecha one which had been piloted by Boukenred. Am I not allowed to make these observations?

Like I said, he missed my point of my post. It had nothing to do with speculating whose who, I know whose who. My point was simply a guess as to why they chose Boukensilver for Marvelous instead of Goseiknight who has more red.

Yeesh, you people and your hatred of educated observations.

7. Project-Trinity

Project-Trinity Member

Wrong thread guys... V3 is out see my link in last post

8. jwk94

jwk94 Member

I'm sorry, but that was the worst new ranger premiere i've ever seen. There wasn't even a sense of urgency behind it, dude just came in because he wanted to, there was nothing "cool" about it. Even Genta had a cool appearance, hell the rangers actually needed the guy, same goes with the frickin Goseigers. I mean really? Dude just busts in and stops the fight just so he can have his moment of fame, and then he gets his ass kicked, after a cool fight. Smh, idk, I think it'll take a little while for me to warm up to Ikari, I mean, dude's kinda cool, but i dislike the fact that he reminds me so much of Genta, although I liked Genta a lot I think they should've just left his personality to himself. Anyway, rant's over.

9. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

Well, you're kinda right.Usually the sixth shows up when everyone's in trouble.Gai tried to do that thing but failed at it during the middle of the episode.He tried again but it wasn't the usual.The battle felt more like a second appearance battle where the team is united and works together.

10. jwk94

jwk94 Member

yeah, and honestly, that makes me mad, it's like I can't take the dude seriously because of that. Like why would you just rush on in if they don't need your help? Just continue watching from the sidelines until you know they need you or you waste the element of surprise smh. Anyway, looks like he'll play shinken gold perfectly when he transforms. As for the other 6ths, i shudder when I think about that.

11. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

It'll be hard to see a character as serious as say Gosei Knight acting as silly as Genta does...that's for sure.

12. hmf_master

hmf_master "Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"

13. ifsoboy43

ifsoboy43 Member

Then well, it's probably time for you to stop thinking out loud.

14. Redryuranger11

Redryuranger11 Blazing Soul!

Or rather maybe it's time you people stop being pricks and start actually observing stuff instead of going "OOH SEXY" over some stuff (Luka:redface2:). I made an observation, I shared my views, I got called out on something that made no sense because I made no such assessment and I don't intend to stop.

I said something, someone else didn't pay attention, and now I got another person, you, also not getting the point of my original post and instead taking one line out of context.

Plus I think we need to stop posting in this thread, there's a V3 out. (and sorry for putting up another post . . .)

15. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    Close this shit somebody (especially after I report my OWN POST in order to catch "someone's attention")

16. Blade Dancer

Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

Wow, no need to be so hostile. Did you actually look to see if any mods were online right now? I just came on.

Anyway, this one's closed, go to part 3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.