Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V2

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Kivat, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ifsoboy43

ifsoboy43 Member

And he has his point, end of story.

2. Shougo B'Stard

Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar

Home Page:
    So, people are saying the 11 great powers they mentioned obtaining come from the scene in the movie where past heroes give them a pep talk (thereby acknowledging the Gokaiger's worthiness?). That would mean Goranger, JAKQ, Denjiman, Goggle V, Dynaman, Bioman, Turboranger, Dairanger, Boukenger, and Go-onger, in addition to Goseiger.

If this is the case...pretty friggin' weak, man. While I expected some shows to get the short end like this (Denjiman and Goggle V, for example, since their Red actors no longer act and/or weren't even the most popular member of the team), I didn't think fan-favorite Reds like Red One, Red Turbo, Ryuuranger and Bouken Red would get so ripped off. (Unless they have plans for some of these characters to return later in the series to lend a hand.)

So, this leaves powers from Battle Fever J, Sunvulcan, Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Liveman, Fiveman, Jetman, Kakuranger, Ohranger, Megaranger, Gingaman, GoGoFive, and Hurricaneger to be obtained.

3. monkeyjb1988

monkeyjb1988 Lurker

Nice. :thumbs:

:laugh: Great one Redryuranger11. I got a little addition to go with it.

Eiji: You got the 199 Sentai movie.
    Marvelous: Yeah, that's true. *smirks to self* Wait...you had the 40 Rider film as well.
    Eiji: :redface2:
    Marvelous: (in a badass way only he could do) I wish to meet Kamen Rider Ichigō.

Nice. :castlerock: On the technical front, making Go-on Silver a girl is paying off right now. :laugh: I never had a problem with Go-on Silver, I just find it funny she's the only Silver Warrior who didn't need a new skirt to go to Luka or Ahim. :)

4. cosmos89

cosmos89 Lurker

[HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]

I love Genta's smile.

5. GekiBlack

GekiBlack Red Falcon

Hey at least they left 3 Sentai which happens to be your favourites untouched :laugh:

On another note, i do hope they don't disappoint us with the remaining Sentai teams (I mean, aren't they getting GingaRed and GoRed's actor to reprise their roles in the series ?)

6. Sandwich Rider

Sandwich Rider BLT Mode

Gokai Silver is awesome :anime:
    Great to see the Gokaigers using the 6th Rangers Keys

7. Loghorn

Loghorn Lurker

And the fact that they used the Goseiger's powers inside the Gokai-Oh in episode 17 proves that Gokaiger Vs. Goseiger is canon.

8. GekiBlack

GekiBlack Red Falcon

9. Smilodon

Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos.

There are gonna be some seriously unhappy fans if a Dairanger tribute episode is nixed..

10. Redryuranger11

Redryuranger11 Blazing Soul!

And what's his point? That everyone including me knew that Boukensilver is Marvelous? He just simply picked the part that I simply added in to talk about Marvelous and somehow made a big deal about it, when I was simply mentioning it as Marvelous being Boukensilver. How else am I to say that Boukensilver is Marvelous in a flashy way? Either way his point is pointless because I was not commenting whether Marvelous was Boukensilver or not but rather why Marvelous went for Boukensilver instead of some other silver because he so far has this red theme going on.

11. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

Good episode. I still hate how Gai is a total candy ass but I enjoyed the episode. Basco needed to be in the episode more.

12. ifsoboy43

ifsoboy43 Member

Either way it doesn't really matter. Because they are NOT gonna explain why Marvelous chose BoukenSilver, or why they decided that Marvelous will choose BoukenSilver. The BoukenSilver key will just appear in Marvelous' and that's that, isn't it?
    He was merely emphasising that it'd be less confusing to speculate based on their standing positions, instead of some other whatnot that doesn't really matter. (I know I didn't)

13. Abare Black

Abare Black Member

I was going to comment on Gai, but this pretty well covers it. :thumbs:

14. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

They said they unlocked 11 new powers from the events from the movie apparently.

So that is: GoRanger, JAKQ, Denjiman, Bioman, Dynaman, Dairanger, Boukenger, Go-onger, Goggle Five, TurboRanger and Goseiger.

:castlerock:

That means that leaves at least 15 more powers or so for the series to be used. But that also means the ones above possibly won't get a episode. :disappoin

15. Frumix

Frumix I don't do sense

We're entering an obligatory second arc. This leaves possibilities for different kinds of episodes, yes, would be boring for every tribute to have the same formula, don't you think?

16. Loghorn

Loghorn Lurker

I agree with both of you & know how you feel. But Toei has to wind up cutting down on the tribute episodes a little somehow, since this may be a 48 to a 50 episode season. I agree with what LukaMillfy is saying as well.

17. KamenRiderCyber

KamenRiderCyber The Galactic Masked Rider

Um -- TurboRanger? Or CarRanger?

One thing I noticed about Gai's GokaiSilver intro: the order of the backgrounds:

1 Red - 2 Blue - 3 Yellow - 4 Pink - 5 Green

This happens to be the ranking order of the original GoRanger team. Coincidence? I don't think so . . .

18. urugoji

urugoji New Member

I love that GokaiSilver's henshin and roll call is 49 seconds, but the henshin and roll call for the entire original team is only 44 LOL.

19. Kai Yamato

Kai Yamato Now, count up your crimes!

Home Page:
    Well technically BoukenSilver was meant for Satoru to use in Boukenger. :sweat:

20. komoo

komoo Member

What i love, is that you bothered checking.:anime:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.