Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V2

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Kivat, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linkaro

Linkaro Member

I am assuming Gai thinks that the Gokaigers were like other sentai... being all posing and such in his day dream... AND WHY Did HE LEAVE OUT DON?

man... even the newbie looks down at Don.

2. cosmos89

cosmos89 Lurker

It seems Luka is gonna gokai change into MegaSilver again. Would like to see GaoSilver with a skirt though.

3. NeonZ

NeonZ Member

I hope we get to see a male Go-on silver at some point...

4. Senshi

Senshi Pimp Robot

Don sure likes to transform into Senshi that, in one way or another, attacked the other members of their teams....

just sayin

5. Go-Onger

Go-Onger Member

It is called Go-On Gold.:thumbs:

6. gantar

gantar Lurker

though it's weird that Joe's Go-kaiChange

didn't share the same concept / design as well as the other 5 :redface2:

even the name can tell it very much....

Gosei"Knight" not "Silver" :sweat:

see ? so it must be Gosei"Silver" to fit the entire team :castlerock:

*only joke, joke... :shakefist

7. Senshi

Senshi Pimp Robot

They ran out of Silver Senshi, so they used GK.

8. Shirayuki

Shirayuki Lurker

In my mind Goseiknight is both gold and sliver lol though I guess if they wanted us to wet ourselves they could've used the titanium ranger lol

9. Smilodon

Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos.

This episode was a mixed bag for sure.

I wonder what compels Arakawa to make Gai another loud-mouthed, quirky 6th. Not that it's bad by any means, he can turn out to be a lot more serious later on, but I'm not really a fan of those kinda senshi. It's gonna take awhile for me to get used to.

. Fantastic! So the movie happened in between Basco's departure and now. Which makes sense since he is holding up the auxiliary keys at the end of last week and those same people appear in the movie. I was definitely shocked to see the Goseiger Header finisher.

. It said that the pirates have already claimed 11 of the 35 Super Sentai Powers. I haven't really kept track, but how many did they gain in the movie? I know they gained GoRanger and Goseiger, but I dunno what else

. Next week we have Abaranger's tribute episode with Nakadai Mikoto returning from the dead in a vision ala Qui-Gonn Jinn. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Not the ideal 6th to return, but hey, it's better than nothing.

10. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Doc says they have unlocked 11 of the 35 Super Sentai Team powers.

- Magiranger
    - Dekaranger
    - Gekiranger
    - Gaoranger
    - Shinkenger
    - Carranger
    - Goseiger (As shown from the new episode)

Who are the remaining 4 powers?

(3 if you count the GoRanger's formation with Gokai-Oh)

GorenGoka-oh is kinda useless since MagiGoka-oh already gives them the ability to fly. >.>

11. Eldar

Eldar Member

[HIDE]The Extras don't appear. They are in the flashback. Basco exploiting their keys will probably be in the future.[/HIDE]

As for powers I think they get the Goranger and Goseiger powers.

12. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Counting those two from the movie still leaves 3 unknown new powers in the series! >.>

13. Mr. Yellow

Mr. Yellow Twitter - @MisturYellow

This is sort of off topic, but whomever is behind the Gokaiger and other toku heroes on twitter is a genius. :p

14. Fantasy Leader

Fantasy Leader Member

From just ep 17, Gai doesn't remind me much of Genta. Sure he talks a lot. But to me, he's more of an over exaggerated version of us. THE FANS! :loltongue:

Proof: Like many sentai fans, even Gai prefers the thought of Doc not existing. :redface2:

15. Redryuranger11

Redryuranger11 Blazing Soul!

How many fans want Don to not exist? I'm pretty sure it's actually the opposite.

You know what I just realized? Judging from the positions, I would assume that Boukensilver is Marvelous, and if anything, I think the reason why Marvelous is turning into Boukensilver is because Boukensilver's mech was pretty much a red mecha, therefore meaning Boukensilver fits Marvelous's bill of using red stuff :D

Anyone want to agree or disagree?

16. Linkaro

Linkaro Member

or maybe that one of us should replace Don.

17. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

I like that a lot, I like the fact that he's a Super Sentai fanboy.

18. RiderKing

RiderKing New Member

Actually, everyone could tell Boukensilver is Marvelous, because of the fact that he's STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TEAM LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES.

Anyway, Gokaisilver's debut was impressive to watch. His Gokai Shining Star finisher was sick. I can't wait to see him Gokai Change into some Sixth Rangers later on. From the look of things, It looks like Gai will be competing with Don for the title of Gokaiger's comic relief guy.

Its a shame we won't get a new episode next week. Curse you, golf.

Hey, could the reason why Luka is turning into Megasilver in the next episode after she just used it in this episode be the same reason why female Magired and Gekired were used in episode 2 when they were already used in Epic on Ginmaku?

19. Shougo B'Stard

Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar

Home Page:
    Move over, B-Fighter Kabuto -- there's a new annoying voice in town.

20. Redryuranger11

Redryuranger11 Blazing Soul!

Way to miss a point? My whole point was justifying why Marvelous went for Boukensilver which was because Boukensilver's mecha was red. I only talked about his position because it's obviously Marvelous . . . but really you missed the point of my post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.