Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by Aoi Kurenai, Dec 6, 2012.

1. GoseiKnight

GoseiKnight You Need A Mint

Home Page:
    A bit dissapointed that there's no Yellow this year, but by the looks of the costumes this year it looks like it's going to be a great Sentai this year. Does anyone know any of the Dino's these guys represent?

2. TaintedSeraph

TaintedSeraph Toku Prince

At first I thought the whole yellow-silver pattern was an actual piece of armour. The only armour on them is actually the shoulder guard by the looks of it.

I really hope we get clearer pictures later today. It'd be nice to see the suits in better quality than what we've been given so far.

Red - T-Rex
    Pink - Triceratops
    Black - Parasaurolophus
    Blue & Green - ?

3. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

Looks like they're still using the Rider/GoBus Suit material.

4. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

I think it might be a mix. The legs on pink definitely look like spandex, but the torsos on everyone looks leathery.

5. Ore-sama

Ore-sama The Great Me

In other words, you're challenging Shougo B'Stard to a war, am I right to say?

6. Ziginz Zegell

Ziginz Zegell No Fear, No Pain.

We doing this Fantasy or Sci-Fi style? Sci-Fi weapons really cause the electricity bill to sky rocket, not to mention all the batteries. On the other hand catapults are a pain in the ass to work with, and we have a very short supply of elves and dwarves as of late, what with the Hobbit open casting calls. We have plenty of wizards running around though, for some weird reason.

7. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Yes! A war in which the likes of has been unseen since the dawn of man! Let the waring commence!

8. GoseiKnight

GoseiKnight You Need A Mint

Home Page:
    No one cares about your J fantasies.

9. Clocktower

Clocktower Member

The pictures are too rough to really judge anything yet, but the suits at least look interesting and I don't mind the return to spandex if the suits are at least a bit more armoured. The yellow looks strange, but it's almost a neon colour, which I guess goes with the "electric theme". I wonder if they're going to glow in the dark or light up or something.

I am disappointed there's only one female ranger again though, it would have been cool to see one of the girls get to be black or green.

Only three of the mecha being used in the base combination also may as well confirm that we're going to have a toy overload in this season.

10. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

You should of said something 2 pages ago before war were declared. NOW THE BLOODS ON YOUR HANDS!!!

11. Shougo B'Stard

Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar

Home Page:
    I'm waiting for a better picture to be released -- I don't totally like those suits, but they aren't instantly repulsive like the Go-onger suits. :shrug:

I wonder if Yoshifumi Oshikawa's staying around as the Red suit actor? I have to say, for as much as I've liked him in other roles, he didn't really impress me as Red Buster. (Let Takeuchi play Red again!)

I apologize. While suit-only characters aren't my favorite in tokusatsu, J is the most lively actor in the Go-busters cast.

Hey, hey, it's a cop-out!

12. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

You son of a B'Stard. I knew you cared!

13. Goty

Goty Member

I agree, but i don't know if Oshikawa is to blame. When transformed, the Go-Busters lack in remarkable personal traits and mannerisms, even their fighting styles aren't very distinct from each other, so no suit actor was able to really shine this year.
    I wonder if the problem was Fukuzawa debuting as an action director? Or were the characters just bland and they couldn't do any better?

14. live jetabare

live jetabare Member

Anyone else has a Go-onger feeling about this (obvious mix train/dinos; a three mecha robot with five mechas at the beginning, green + black)?
    Btw, to those who are sad that there's only one girl; I have a feeling we're gonna have a female additional ranger, with pterosaurs mechas; like having the Kyoryu-wings.

15. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

That second picture is worse than the first. It looks like Red is pointing at Green's crotch.

Also, how could I not notice the silver lips are back? :anime: I love them and anyone who calls them "creepy" is a big wimpy wimp.

I care!

I've seen a few people speculating that Blue might be Pteranodon because his helmet looks a little like AbareYellow's ...

I like the Go-on Wings but sadly I doubt we'll ever see a female Sixth again

16. GoseiGold

GoseiGold Member

Fantasies doesn't even describe it, he DID write "50 Shades of J" after all....

Aside from that, the Kyoryuger suits are not what i expected them to be, but i am suprised that there isn't a Yellow this year.

17. FlameDragon

FlameDragon Professional Chef and Entertainer

wow, i wasn't expecting that at all. and no yellow?, maybe it will be the sixth ranger instead.

18. LawWind

LawWind The Wind Of Justice

The sixth would be gold or silver or white?

19. cosmos89

cosmos89 Lurker

Please not Gold or Silver. I'm a bit tired of seeing recent Sentai having either Gold or Silver as the sixth colour.

At least be a white.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  20. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

He never even got to the smut!