Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by Aoi Kurenai, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

But it's such a cooler name than Navy...

2. komoo

komoo Member

The problem is, that ***SPOILER**** D isn't the name of the suit, but the name of the Deboss monster.

3. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

I'm talking about "Deathryuger" not "D". "D" doesn't stand for Deathryuger his name is just D.

4. Simango6

Simango6 Member

Can't wait to see what Saban does with this in February.

5. Sentai Rider 1983

Sentai Rider 1983 Tokusatsu Geek

Does anyone know where I can watch Episode Five with TV Nihon subs??? BESIDES Facebook??? I need to write the fifth episode of my Kyoryuger adaptation and the website I've been using keeps giving me an error on the one episode, but not the others.

6. cobabooy

cobabooy Lurker

I guess you should go to TVNihon and download from the site itself

7. Sentai Rider 1983

I don't know where on the site to look. Plus, I'm a Mac User.

8. Photon

Photon Shining~

Or try watching the Over-Time sub instead? I mean, for an adaptation you'd only need the sub, not the flashy effects that comes with it, so I don't understand why it has to be TV-N.

Unless you need to showcase screenshots.......

Also, why not Facebook? You don't even need to log in to watch, at least on the FB group I regularly use.

9. Sentai Rider 1983

I HATE OT! The whole "Voltasaur Team" & English Translations of the monsters' names kills it for me!

10. Solari

Solari New Member

oops..wrong thread...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  11. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

So some of you may remember that a while back there were some behind the scenes images going around that seemed to show filming of different Kyoryuger suits?

[​IMG]

At the time it was presumed that it was footage for PR Dino Charge, but these suits never showed up in that series. Now we may finally have found out what that was about:

[​IMG]

I don't speak Korean but folks online suggest this is an ad for a new series rather than a stage show or film. The weird thing is, there's already been a Korean dub of Kyoryuger called 'Power Rangers Dino Force'. But this isn't an old poster as it has a 2017 date on it, and supposedly the text reads 'Power Rangers Dino Force Brave'. It appears that they've gone back for a second bite rather than dub Jyuohger at this time.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  12. raden238

raden238 Member

Ooooo so instead of a Power Rangers Cubic Force, South Korea commissioned a season 2 for Power Rangers Dino Force.. That's cool. Reminds of when Saban asked Toei to film Zyu2 footage.